• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
    *collects car keys so no one can drive*
    I wasn't planning on going anywhere

Last time I left the house after drinking wine I ended up all squished

And I think I've managed to Martinize the GAD thread

Comment

*runz through thread, looking over shoulder and trailing pages* Woohood! Nekkid dancing! Just don't spill any wine on my writing desk, eh?
      sigpic

Comment

*jumps over nekkid sleeping WooHoos*

Ha! I have alone time!

*looks around*
        *gets bored*
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*looks up from writing* Nad, are you awake already? That must mean I'm awake too late!

*runz off to bed*
          sigpic

Comment

Wood Morning WooHoos

WoodNight LJ

Comment

Ohayo gozaimasu Woohoos

Damian Kindler on twitter

Mon: Write season finale. Tues: Same. Wed: Finish draft. Thurs: Fly to Tokyo with Amanda, Martin, and Robin. Fri: Deal with Godzilla prob.
              sigpic

Comment

Why are they going to Tokyo? Or is he joking?

Comment

Nope, no joke.

This is from last month

On phone with SciFi Asia -- a Tokyo trip is in the offing!! Wicked!
                  I assume they'll be promoting Sanctuary.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                    Nope, no joke.

This is from last month

I assume they'll be promoting Sanctuary.
                    I guess the UK is too small for them to bother promoting it over here?

Comment

Woooooodmorning afternoon!

They are all going to Tokyo...I'm jealous!! Can I come along? As their loyal fan support and I can also be a spokesperson!

No?

Oh well...next time they just have to promote themselves in Europe!
                      sigpic

Comment

Wood Afternoon Woohoos

Jann how's the head this morning? I thought you were strictly tee-total . Jumble it looks like we might have to start sharing the wine .

Speaking of wine, I had one too many last night, hence not being around. Woke up in a sprawled heap this morning with Dave moaning at me coz I fell on him at about 2am .

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                        Morning, all you crazy Woohoos!

My trip OT:

Spoiler:
                        Family reunion went well. No yelling, no hurt feelings, everyone got along and had fun! The weather was kind of a bummer (rained most of the time), but that was okay. It was distressing to see my mom so sick. The chemotherapy is really taking its toll and Mom & Dad had to leave a day early because Mom was throwing up so bad. We (my siblings and I) did a great job at putting on a brave face. So, it was all very bitter-sweet. It was wonderful to see everyone again, but my heart crumbled into many tiny pieces for my mom.

I hope everyone had a good weekend!
                        (((((LJ)))))

Spoiler:
                        Glad to hear you had a successful trip, even if it was bittersweet. My Dad has always maintained the most important thing that keeps him going (he suffers from Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma and has had Colon Cancer) is having all his girls around to annoy him and poke fun at him. It's not much of a consolation for us, but think how happy we can make them .

And just to perk us all up...

(whether we needed perking or not )

I don't have a picture of Carl !

Comment

Sarai, the head is as good as it can be...there isn't a lot in it so I don't have to worry about it Lol at you having one wine too many...and sprawled on the BF...*insert gutter* Poor Dave!

Yay for piccies!

Time for room cleaning...it's a BIG honkin' mess in here!
                          sigpic

Comment

Hey Woohoos!

Tokyo sounds nice right now...

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                            I don't have a picture of Carl !

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Met Josiane today

It was awesome! I took her around Brisbane (Although, there wasn't really anywhere interesting to take her, so we wandered aimlessly around th city) and chatted about Woohoos and Pete and Martin and ship and shorts! We decided that the Woohoos need to have an International Shorts Day, where we all wear shorts to work/uni/whatever we are diong that special day, and take photos and make it a party

It was so amazing to meet her! There was lots of giggling! I had heaps of fun!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                                SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Met Josiane today

It was awesome! I took her around Brisbane (Although, there wasn't really anywhere interesting to take her, so we wandered aimlessly around th city) and chatted about Woohoos and Pete and Martin and ship and shorts! We decided that the Woohoos need to have an International Shorts Day, where we all wear shorts to work/uni/whatever we are diong that special day, and take photos and make it a party

It was so amazing to meet her! There was lots of giggling! I had heaps of fun!!!
                                WooHooooood!!! Giggling Woohoos running loose in Brisbane

Yeah, it's ok for you skinny people to wear shorts, but I'm definitely not with you on that one

Glad to hear you had such a good time with Josiane

Comment

Working...
                                X