The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by starlover View Post
    I promise TPTB not to dessert the PTB when I see the picture. Blond is not my type

Now post...I'll keep it a secret!
    Yeah, right, because everything on the internet is a HUGE secret

New sig....

Comment

*stumbles through front door, crashes on couch* I'm hoooooooooooooooome.
      sigpic

Comment

Oh Joe! I missed you so!

sigpic

Comment

*jumps up and down* LJ's back!

Thanks for the hugs!

Wood Luck on your exam, Jann!

Originally posted by jumble View Post
          Woodnight (((((Nad))))) Wood luck with those exams

Aaaaaaaand on the news they've just talked about some guy called Michael Martin! Way to confuse me still further

*giggles* The universe is trying to tell you something...

WooHood! Love this one!
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
            *jumps up and down* LJ's back!

Thanks for the hugs!

Wood Luck on your exam, Jann!

*giggles* The universe is trying to tell you something...
            What? That I've got the wrong guy? I should fly to Vancouver immediately to rectify the situation?

No? Oh

WooHood! Love this one!
            Thank you

Welcome back LJ, hope you had a good weekend. How's Mom?

Seems our Martin turns up in the oddest places.........

From Joe's blog.....

Unfortunately, part of my wife’s dinner on one night was made up of grilled chicken, green beans, brown rice, and a big chunk of wood. Now I’m all for incorporating more fiber in my diet, but have to draw the line somewhere.
            I woodn't mind finding him on my plate.........

Edit: Hmm. RDA's looking fit Go to Notes from Rick, third one down and click the 'here' for the pics
            Last edited by Jumble; 21 June 2009, 11:10 PM.

Comment

Jumbly...you are saying that everything on the internet isn't a big secret? I'm shocked!!

LJ WELCOME BACK!!! *huggles*...how was the trip? Your mom? Family?

Thanks for the good luck Nad, the same to you!

Yay for RDA!

*is off to learn again*
              sigpic

Comment

Wood Morning Woohoos

*hopes Josi is having fun*

Welcome back LJ, how was your trip?

Since I haven't filled you in...
                Spoiler:

The Germany trip was soo much fun. On the first day we ate out in Dusseldorf and had a wander around the city which is very pretty and very German ! Dortmund where my friend lives is 45 minutes away so there was a significant amount of travelling to do all week but again its a really pretty city that's actually twinned with where I live now! We went to the freibad (outdoor swimming pool) and got horrifically sunburnt (stop tutting Jumble ) and to a German theme park and ate lots of schnitzel and bratwurst! Got lots of chances to practice my German as a surprising amount of people over there don't have any English!

All in all it was a super little trip and just what the doctor ordered after all the hard work for my finals !

So apart from the Sanctuary Con (squee by the way!) what's the other gossip from the week?

EDIT: P.S. Jumble, I've been looking on flight comparisons and if it was this year, to book now the flights would be £500. Not bad eh?

Comment

Ooohh Sarai That all sounds a lot of fun! Which theme park did you went to? (I asked my dad later last week how far Dortmund was from us...he said probably as far as your school is from us..so an hour
                  *huggles for the sunburn*
                  and yup, lots of Germans don't speak English(in my experience as well)...there is a reason why they translate everything to German(also dub TV-series etc)
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                    Wood Morning Woohoos

*hopes Josi is having fun*

Welcome back LJ, how was your trip?

Since I haven't filled you in...
                    Spoiler:

The Germany trip was soo much fun. On the first day we ate out in Dusseldorf and had a wander around the city which is very pretty and very German ! Dortmund where my friend lives is 45 minutes away so there was a significant amount of travelling to do all week but again its a really pretty city that's actually twinned with where I live now! We went to the freibad (outdoor swimming pool) and got horrifically sunburnt (stop tutting Jumble ) and to a German theme park and ate lots of schnitzel and bratwurst! Got lots of chances to practice my German as a surprising amount of people over there don't have any English!

All in all it was a super little trip and just what the doctor ordered after all the hard work for my finals !
                    Moi? I do not 'tut'! Much
                    I can't believe I haven't got the sunburnt Dan pic

Glad to hear you had such a good time

So apart from the Sanctuary Con (squee by the way!) what's the other gossip from the week?

EDIT: P.S. Jumble, I've been looking on flight comparisons and if it was this year, to book now the flights would be £500. Not bad eh?
                    Not bad at all So might you be up for it?

Comment

*does very big happy dance*

I already got the mark from the exam of yesterday!!! It's an A+ (10)

*faints*

So happy right now!
                      Big big congrats for this Jann, couldn't remember if I said that or not !!!!

Ooohh Sarai That all sounds a lot of fun! Which theme park did you went to? (I asked my dad later last week how far Dortmund was from us...he said probably as far as your school is from us..so an hour
                      *huggles for the sunburn*
                      and yup, lots of Germans don't speak English(in my experience as well)...there is a reason why they translate everything to German(also dub TV-series etc)
                      Yeah Dortmund is really near the border! I kept thinking about doing a border hop, running up to Amsterdam and wandering the streets shouting "Naaaaadd...Jaaaannn". *giggles*

We went to a little place called Phantasia Land, had some good water rides and a couple of roller coasters. Loadsa fun !

Moi? I do not 'tut'! Much
                      I can't believe I haven't got the sunburnt Dan pic
                      Speaking of burn, I believe my ears are....

Glad to hear you had such a good time

Not bad at all So might you be up for it?
                      Thanks, it was a lot of fun

Maybe, maybe! It depends how much I can save since I'm supposed to be going travelling next year and away with Dave to Orlando, but clearly I'd LOVE to go! It would be so much fun! Woohoos on tour, lol!

Comment

Maybe we could drag Josiane along as well, that wood be the perfect set-up for one of my dreams coming true

Comment

Maybe we could drag Josiane along as well, that wood be the perfect set-up for one of my dreams coming true
                          Yeah that wood be so much fun !! When do the tickets go on sale and do you know how much they are?

I hope Josi is having fun in Oz !

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                            Yeah that wood be so much fun !! When do the tickets go on sale and do you know how much they are?
                            Don't know yet, it's still in the early stages. But I'm keeping any eye on the Gabit website And I'm sure EH-T will let us know if she hears anything

I hope Josi is having fun in Oz !
                            Get ready to cover your ears tomorrow, she's meeting up with Bekki I'm sure we'll hear the squeeing from here

Comment

I am squeeing in anticipation!!! 17 hours till I meet Josiane!!!!!

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                                I am squeeing in anticipation!!! 17 hours till I meet Josiane!!!!!

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I know it's mad, but I'm squeeing just at the thought of you two meeting

I'll hide it under a flood of Martin pics

Now that's squeeworthy

Comment

Working...
                                X