No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*bounces* Only 12 hours to go and I'll be on my way!!!

Jumble, maybe an opportunity for you to do some long-distance travelling of your own with the Sanctuary con? Although I'd actually be quite worried for the effect on your heart if you did actually ever find yourself in the same room as The Martin!

How're the grandkids doing on PS btw? Making any more masterpieces?
    sigpic
    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Martin got a mention on DK's Twitter again:

damiankindler Love and throat punches to Martin and Robin....
      And Amanda too

damiankindler Kisses to my wonderful muse, Amanda.
      sigpic
      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Is anyone from here planing on going on the Sanctuary con?

Originally posted by josiane View Post
        Martin got a mention on DK's Twitter again:

damiankindler Love and throat punches to Martin and Robin....
        And Amanda too

damiankindler Kisses to my wonderful muse, Amanda.
        I saw that this morning. *wonders what's with the throat punches*

There was also mentioning of body shaving.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
          *bounces* Only 12 hours to go and I'll be on my way!!!

Jumble, maybe an opportunity for you to do some long-distance travelling of your own with the Sanctuary con? Although I'd actually be quite worried for the effect on your heart if you did actually ever find yourself in the same room as The Martin!
          Maybe......... but you're right, could be a serious health hazard

How're the grandkids doing on PS btw? Making any more masterpieces?
          They're using it a lot, especially for school work. Lee complains constantly that the school computers don't have it (I'm not sure what program they do have, but apparently it's waaaay beneath him to use it ), and since I gave them my old laptop they seem to have new wps every other day

Yesterday Lee picked up my phone, looked at the pic of Martin on it and asked me how I got it there.

"I sent it from the pc"
          "Huh? How?"
          "Bluetooth"
          "I have bluetooth!!"

So he turned his phone on, I set the pc to seek it, and he nearly jumped out of his skin when the phone lit up two seconds later and asked him to accept the connection

I so love passing on this techno stuff to the kids. They think I'm soooooo clever Little do they know I only just worked out how to do it myself

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
          Is anyone from here planing on going on the Sanctuary con?
          Seriously thinking about it

I saw that this morning. *wonders what's with the throat punches*

There was also mentioning of body shaving.
          I wondered that too....... who's body????? *tries not to think about that too much*

*fails*

*remembers dreaming that he handed me his razor*

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
            Maybe......... but you're right, could be a serious health hazard

They're using it a lot, especially for school work. Lee complains constantly that the school computers don't have it (I'm not sure what program they do have, but apparently it's waaaay beneath him to use it ), and since I gave them my old laptop they seem to have new wps every other day

Yesterday Lee picked up my phone, looked at the pic of Martin on it and asked me how I got it there.

"I sent it from the pc"
            "Huh? How?"
            "Bluetooth"
            "I have bluetooth!!"

So he turned his phone on, I set the pc to seek it, and he nearly jumped out of his skin when the phone lit up two seconds later and asked him to accept the connection

I so love passing on this techno stuff to the kids. They think I'm soooooo clever Little do they know I only just worked out how to do it myself
            Hehe, so cool.

I wish my granny showed me techno geeky stuff when I was younger. But her biggest knowledge is turning on the TV using the remote.

Seriously thinking about it
            Me too. If I only win the lottery... or rob a bank....or marry a really rich guy...

I wondered that too....... who's body????? *tries not to think about that too much*

*fails*

*remembers dreaming that he handed me his razor*

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...le65/faint.gif
            *hates to spoil what seems like an interesting fantasy, but*

The talk was about DK.

damiankindler going to shave myself, from head to toe tonight.

10 hours ago
            damiankindler Robin Dunne snuck into my office today and twittered some s*** about me shaving everything. He just signed his death warrant.

6 hours ag0
            damiankindler On second thought, nothing says "Afterwork Fridays" like a full body shave.... Good call, Dunney.

5 hours ago
            sigpic

Comment

Hehe, so cool.

I wish my granny showed me techno geeky stuff when I was younger. But her biggest knowledge is turning on the TV using the remote.
              My granny was a bit of a rebel and a hippy, never did as she was told, had pics of film stars all over her walls (Gary Cooper, James Stewart, Cary Grant) and always let me read the 'naughty' jokes in 'Titbits' and 'Reveille'! She was a total embarrassment to her daughter (my mother), who thought she was weird! She was still riding to the shops on her bike right up until she died, aged 85

*looks at what she just typed*

Oh dear

Me too. If I only win the lottery... or rob a bank....or marry a really rich guy...
              Oh, I was hoping you were planning to go

*hates to spoil what seems like an interesting fantasy, but*

The talk was about DK.
              Oh, thanks for putting that image in my head

Comment

My granny was a bit of a rebel and a hippy, never did as she was told, had pics of film stars all over her walls (Gary Cooper, James Stewart, Cary Grant) and always let me read the 'naughty' jokes in 'Titbits' and 'Reveille'! She was a total embarrassment to her daughter (my mother), who thought she was weird! She was still riding to the shops on her bike right up until she died, aged 85

*looks at what she just typed*

Oh dear
                That is completely awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, I was hoping you were planning to go
                If I can get a really really good job soon, and start saving, maybe just maybe. But I don't see the job thing happening. Everywhere I ask, they say they want people with experience. How am I supposed to get experience if no one will give me a job in the first place. *headdesk*

Oh, thanks for putting that image in my head

You're welcome.

sigpic

Comment

That's the usual conundrum But someone, somewhere will give you a break. You just have to keep at it

Comment

YAY for jos, almost vacation time! *is yealous*

*huggles for Jas* the experience thing is annoying. Do you have any internship experience? Perhaps you can use that as experience...

*giggles* at Damian! He sounds so cute!

As for going to the convention...if someone is able to save/collect all that money for me I have no problem going otherwise...I don't think I have enough money
                    sigpic

Comment

That's the usual conundrum But someone, somewhere will give you a break. You just have to keep at it
                      I hope so.

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                      YAY for jos, almost vacation time! *is yealous*

*huggles for Jas* the experience thing is annoying. Do you have any internship experience? Perhaps you can use that as experience...

*giggles* at Damian! He sounds so cute!
                      After the second year of uni, a professor got me a sort of a summer job in a Science Research Institute in Greece, creating data bases and inputting data (yes, it was as boring as it sounds). But I can't find a similar job here, so that experience would count.

As for going to the convention...if someone is able to save/collect all that money for me I have no problem going otherwise...I don't think I have enough money
                      Oh, yes, sponsors. I could use one of those too.
                      sigpic

Comment

After the second year of uni, a professor got me a sort of a summer job in a Science Research Institute in Greece, creating data bases and inputting data (yes, it was as boring as it sounds). But I can't find a similar job here, so that experience would count.
                        *hugs* That's no fun! It's different then in here...because I have to do 6 months internship in my 3th year of uni..and my whole fourth year of uni will be internship(or at least the last 6 months for sure) and it will be based on all kinds of research etc. that I do in the company.

That's why I was asking...in here it happens really often that the company you work for in the fourth year wants to keep you...(if you do it good)

Oh, yes, sponsors. I could use one of those too.
                        Only one?!?!?!

Oh and I want to tell it in here too
                        The GF from bro is definitely approved. She gave me a penguin(you know the doll kind of variant...soft and sweet) with very big eyes! Very cute!
                        sigpic

Comment

*hugs* That's no fun! It's different then in here...because I have to do 6 months internship in my 3th year of uni..and my whole fourth year of uni will be internship(or at least the last 6 months for sure) and it will be based on all kinds of research etc. that I do in the company.

That's why I was asking...in here it happens really often that the company you work for in the fourth year wants to keep you...(if you do it good)
                          That's cool.
                          But we don't have that. The education system sucks. We don't go to uni to actually learn anything. We just go to get a diploma. I mean some professors let us keep the books open in front of us during an exam, if we buy the books from them (so that they can make more money). No one cares if you've actually learned something. 95% of my knowledge has come from personal interest and not uni classes.

The best thing I've got from my education was this laptop I'm using, at least part of it.

Only one?!?!?!

Oh and I want to tell it in here too
                          The GF from bro is definitely approved. She gave me a penguin(you know the doll kind of variant...soft and sweet) with very big eyes! Very cute!
                          sigpic

Comment

There was a lot I wanted to respond to, but you lost me after the whole body shaving thing...

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                              There was a lot I wanted to respond to, but you lost me after the whole body shaving thing...

Really?

I didn't know you had a thing for DK

Hey, it's Summer Solstice tonight

Jo wants me to have the boys for the night so that she can go to Stonehenge! How unfair is that?

Comment

Really?

I didn't know you had a thing for DK
                                I don't

But the whole thought is intriguing (no, I can't spell that).
                                I mean, would he use wax? Raisor? Isn't that dangerous around the...
                                What if Martin gets the idea to shave his legs? Would we see pictures?

Hey, it's Summer Solstice tonight

Jo wants me to have the boys for the night so that she can go to Stonehenge! How unfair is that?
                                Yeah

And very
                                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Working...
                                X