X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*hugs LJ and does a ''go writer, go!'' cheerleader dance*
    *hugs Jann for OK exam*

And WooHood! Jumble is pooping icons!
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Love the icons Jumble

*hugs Jann for the exams... exams suck *

There is some new info about the Sanctuary DVD's, and it looks like Martin didn't do any commentaries (just Damian and Amanda (), while still cool, it's just not the same). There would also be BtS footage, which is good.
      sigpic

Comment

*runz in* Okay, well I'm off to see my family and finally visit with my sick Mommy! I won't be back till Sunday afternoon! Just so you know I haven't dropped off the face of the earth or APA hasn't found me and locked me away. (((APA))) Love you all! (((Woohoos))) *runz out*
        sigpic

Comment

Exams do suck indeed...

*runs through thread, nekkid* ..........

I thought I would do it now LJ isn't doing it atm...

EDIT (((LJ)))), Wish your mommy well from me and have fun with the family!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
            *hugs LJ and does a ''go writer, go!'' cheerleader dance*
            *hugs Jann for OK exam*

And WooHood! Jumble is pooping icons!
            Er, I'm doing what?

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
            Love the icons Jumble

*hugs Jann for the exams... exams suck *

There is some new info about the Sanctuary DVD's, and it looks like Martin didn't do any commentaries (just Damian and Amanda (), while still cool, it's just not the same). There would also be BtS footage, which is good.
            You're kidding, right? I mean you are kidding, right??

If it's true, half my reason for buying the dvds just got wiped out.

Comment

*hugs LJ goodbye* We'll miss you!

And no Martin commentaries? But, but... He's The Director! Who else could talk lighting the way he can?
              I mean... Big Squee for Amanda, but no Martin?
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

That's what the article said. I don't know how reliable the info is, altho' it did say that the Bonus material as stated might change.

http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/news/San...Season-1/12137

I guess we just wait for more news... I was really looking forward to a commentary from MW/AT (and possible DK) on Requiem.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                  That's what the article said. I don't know how reliable the info is, altho' it did say that the Bonus material as stated might change.

http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/news/San...Season-1/12137

I guess we just wait for more news... I was really looking forward to a commentary from MW/AT (and possible DK) on Requiem.
                  Me too.

sigpic

Comment

Thanks Jasmina. It looks to me as if there is still room for hope that Martin will do some of the commentaries.......... I really hope he does, otherwise I'm gonna be really upset It just won't be the same without him

At least it's saying September rather than October..............

Comment

((( LJ))) Be safe and hope your Mom gets better, you'll be missed!

(((Martin Lovers))) I feel bad for you guys...no Martin commentaries *must watch Sanctuary...soon*

(((Jann))) for exams

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                      Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                      Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

*runs in*

I completely forgot about the art challenge. Jumble, are you the send-to person?
                        ...And are you using the Helen/Major Wood sig as entry?

And to stay on topic:

Joe entertains the WooHoos
                        while Brad is happily writing.
                        Dan is falling down a shaft
                        and Carl stops the guys from fighting.

Amanda puts on her best act
                        while Martin points and looks.
                        the WooHoos happy dance nekkid
                        while Coopie laughs and cooks.

sigpic

Comment

Yes, and yes

Comment

Awesome poem Nad...you should become a poem writer then we will finally have a funny poem writer in the Netherlands! ... instead of the boring ones

No Martin commentaries on Sanctuary DVD makes Jann sad...Amanda makes Jann happy. Jann is now confused...

and bored...veeeeeeeeeeeery bored...so I'm watching Tom and Jerry cartoons now
                            sigpic

Comment

You know Jumble, you're getting good at the icons (love the '200' one by the way! ) just think how awesome Sam and Jack ones could be!

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                              Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                              Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                                Yes, and yes
                                Ok, thanks

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                                Awesome poem Nad...you should become a poem writer then we will finally have a funny poem writer in the Netherlands! ... instead of the boring ones

No Martin commentaries on Sanctuary DVD makes Jann sad...Amanda makes Jann happy. Jann is now confused...

and bored...veeeeeeeeeeeery bored...so I'm watching Tom and Jerry cartoons now
                                Hehe, thank you
                                yes, we do have a lot of boring ones...

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X