The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
    *blinks* ...Why don't we ever get modded?
    Aren't we supposed to be the rebellious, protest-against-the-establishment GW members? Shouldn't we form a line against the mods and offer them flowers? Should we not write protest songs? AShould we not pass around pamflets?

...No? OK...
    We don't get modded because we don't get too deep in the gutter............... well, not blatently

....and because they're afraid we might puff broccoli smoke over them and drag them into our happy hippy home

EDIT: Niiiice jumble!
    Thanks

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
    I'm honored! My wp and my font! WOW!
    Glad you approve

I soooo love the oriental stuff you've been making lately (um, think I'm repeating myself here ) but I'm not sure that my interpretation is quite how you intended it

And your font is just sooooo......... it seems to always suit whatever I'm doing

Edit: And I meant to say something else, but I can't remember what.......... um........

I LOVE MARTIN?
    Last edited by Jumble; 15 June 2009, 12:23 PM.

Comment

I love Martin, too! And Joe! And all our PTB, of course!
      sigpic

Comment

Yes, yes! I love them all too.......... and Michael, and MARTIN!!! Um.....

Oh, but LJ? I got the dragon brushes but couldn't figure out which one you used on that wp

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
          Yes, yes! I love them all too.......... and Michael, and MARTIN!!! Um.....

Oh, but LJ? I got the dragon brushes but couldn't figure out which one you used on that wp
          It is actually a horizontal one. I put it on a transparent layer and tipped it on its side.
          sigpic

Comment

It is actually a horizontal one. I put it on a transparent layer and tipped it on its side.
            Got it! I was so intent on looking for the curled around tail, I never looked at the horizontal ones

Thanks

D'oh! Thread crossover

Comment

Well, it is part of an effort to display our love for OBPTB in an artistic manner, so I think it's ok.
              sigpic

Comment

Well, it is part of an effort to display our love for OBPTB in an artistic manner, so I think it's ok.
                You're absolutely wright

Um, getting much wrighting done?

Comment

And anyway, Bagpuss told me we could be as off topic as we like on here, and if anyone complained I should refer them to her

Comment

You're absolutely wright

Um, getting much wrighting done?
                    None at all. I'm in a major block. I'm actually watching old episodes of Scarecrow and Mrs. King on Fancast. Shhh...don't tell APA!

ARGH! She just found me on YIM!
                    sigpic

Comment

None at all. I'm in a major block. I'm actually watching old episodes of Scarecrow and Mrs. King on Fancast. Shhh...don't tell APA!

*throws shield of invisibility around LJ*

oooooh, I used to love that one

I find myself watching House.........

And if you're suffering from wrighter's block, it's a good idea to take a break and do something completely different So I've heard.........

Comment

And anyway, Bagpuss told me we could be as off topic as we like on here, and if anyone complained I should refer them to her
                        I have long toes. Small feet, but longish toes.
                        I have long fingers, so that evens it out, but still. The toes do look cute in sneaker socks when I wiggle them...

Dumdumdummm...
                        we have a song in here that goes: ''Die zien we nooit meer... te-rug!'' witch translates as ''We'll never see that one again''...
                        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

We don't get modded because we don't get too deep in the gutter............... well, not blatently

....and because they're afraid we might puff broccoli smoke over them and drag them into our happy hippy home
                          ...That might be it

That and maybe nekkidness is common here and therefore ickybah doesn't get noticed...
                          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

...That might be it

That and maybe nekkidness is common here and therefore ickybah doesn't get noticed...
                            Hm. I think we have a high tolerance for nekkidness but a low tolerance for ickybah. Hm.
                            sigpic

Comment

Hm. I think we have a high tolerance for nekkidness but a low tolerance for ickybah. Hm.
                              That actually sounds quite right...
                              I mean, we can say a lot, but we never really... go all out.

Maybe it's bacause this thread deals with Real People.
                              Maybe it's because there's not that much gutter to begin with, hey... Coopie cooks

sigpic

Comment

...That might be it

Hm. There is no 'ickybah' in my dictionary, therefore it doesn't exist in my (drunken) little world

*throws off clothes and goes dancing in the rain*

Comment

Working...
                                X