X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*joinz in happy nekkid running*
    sigpic

Comment

You know LJ...running nekkid through the thread is just not as fun without the other woohoos here

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
      Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
      Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
        You know LJ...running nekkid through the thread is just not as fun without the other woohoos here
        *sigh* Alas. 'Tis all too true. Not nearly as fun when they're not around to pretend to be shocked.

Oh..wait...

LJ as Jumble: Oh FCOL!! Put some clothes on!

LJ as Jann: *runz after RA with blanket to cover her*

LJ as Nad: *munches cookie* Yeah...they do that sometimes...
        sigpic

Comment

<<watches the nuttiness and remembers the good 'ol days of sending polar bear Samandans adrift on icebergs>>

Fun!

suse
          Last edited by suse; 13 June 2009, 09:24 PM.
          sigpic
          Mourning Sanctuary.
          Thanks for the good times!

Comment

Hey team!

Jann - your boss sounds like a poop head. Still - clothes shopping is always fun, right? I say - either take their advice, get the new clothes and make some more money...OR...dress in more inappropriate clothing and do really really well at work, just to prove that it doesnt matter! (hmm - the second option probably isn't wise though...just fun )

Josi - that sounds SO cool! Congrats to your family, especially dad! How exciting! Does your dad compose a lot of music?

Regularamanda - Woohood on graduating!!! And score for the new tv! Woot*joins in the nekkid running*

Oh, random note about that guy (lol - i just feel like updating...it makes me seem like I have a life )

Spoiler:
            he told me that he was going on a date with the girl he was seeing yesterday. Then yesterday, he sent me a text that went on for ages (he was trying to sound smart, bless!) that was mostly about incest (weird) but was trying to point out that you could like someone but stil havea physical relationship with someone else...he sends me this while he's on a date??? Come on! Either he really is completely oblivious and happens to do silly things coincidentally, or he is totally playing with my head! Lol. I think someone wants to have their cake and eat it too...*rolls eyes*
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
              Hey team!

Jann - your boss sounds like a poop head. Still - clothes shopping is always fun, right? I say - either take their advice, get the new clothes and make some more money...OR...dress in more inappropriate clothing and do really really well at work, just to prove that it doesnt matter! (hmm - the second option probably isn't wise though...just fun )

Josi - that sounds SO cool! Congrats to your family, especially dad! How exciting! Does your dad compose a lot of music?

Regularamanda - Woohood on graduating!!! And score for the new tv! Woot*joins in the nekkid running*

Oh, random note about that guy (lol - i just feel like updating...it makes me seem like I have a life )

Spoiler:
              he told me that he was going on a date with the girl he was seeing yesterday. Then yesterday, he sent me a text that went on for ages (he was trying to sound smart, bless!) that was mostly about incest (weird) but was trying to point out that you could like someone but stil havea physical relationship with someone else...he sends me this while he's on a date??? Come on! Either he really is completely oblivious and happens to do silly things coincidentally, or he is totally playing with my head! Lol. I think someone wants to have their cake and eat it too...*rolls eyes*
              Is he trying to say he loves you like a sister?

or

Spoiler:
              that he wood feel weird having sex with the child and therefore wants it with you...either way is ickybah!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                Is he trying to say he loves you like a sister?

or

Spoiler:
                that he wood feel weird having sex with the child and therefore wants it with you...either way is ickybah!
                That's what I thought! Hahaha!!! Either way, it doesn't sound too good, does it? *giggles*
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                  Aww...

And thanks! I'll go with nr two then.

*covers Martin's ears*
                  Don't worry Martin... If you take of your shirt more often, she'll HubbaHubba over you again.

Martin doesn't need to take his shirt off, he knows I HubbaHubba him to bits all the time

Well done Josiane What a talented family you have!

Congrats Amanda on graduating and winning a TV on the same day

Bekki I''m thinking you need to find yourself a new friend, I'm not liking anything about this one

Jann I'm surprised they don't supply you with work clothes Maybe you should suggest they give you a uniform if they don't like your choice of clothes. As well as more money of course

How about a nice t-shirt and shorts outfit?

Comment

Congrats Amanda!!!! Woohood!!!!!!!!

Bekki.... what Jumble said ^.

Now... where did you guys put the coffee?
                    sigpic

Comment

Woohood for Amanda graduating!!! Yay for you and yay for winning the TV too Sweet!

*sigh* Alas. 'Tis all too true. Not nearly as fun when they're not around to pretend to be shocked.

Oh..wait...

LJ as Jumble: Oh FCOL!! Put some clothes on!

LJ as Jann: *runz after RA with blanket to cover her*

The Nad impression in particular is spot on

Hey team!

Spoiler:
                      OT1 - my dad:
                      Spoiler:
                      Yeah he composes quite a lot, he's always done it anyway - I grew up with my Dad's music. But only ever for things he's produced really, choirs/orchestras he has been involved with, or he wrote a whole load of musicals for the church we used to go to when I was a kid (including one with my stage debut, aged 6 ), or for my mum's school, and he's never made any money or got any fame for it sadly Which is a shame because he's really good (not just being biased here )

OT2 - your guy:
                      Spoiler:
                      Hmm, yeah I think I'm starting to lean more towards the playing you side rather than oblivion - no-one can be that dumb, surely Which sucks for you It's really tough though when you really like someone and they're jerking you around *hugs*
                      sigpic
                      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Bekki The male perspective on this (from Michael) is that 'cake and eat it' is probably right. He thinks the guy knows how you feel about him and is trying to take advantage. Dump him!!! And the other girl should too If he was texting you whilst on a date with her, maybe she should know about it. Because it's not fair on either of you.

Comment

Josiane, that's so cool! Both of my brothers compose music too! Has your dad sent any of his stuff off for people to listen to? He totally should!

An Ode for Martin

Never such a skill
                          Have I seen with a tool
                          Never such a site
                          have I seen from shorts
                          Never such delight
                          have I seen from TV
                          as Martin and his Stargate,
                          So say I with glee

Edit: Thanks Jumbly! And Michael *waves to Michael*
                          sigpic

Comment

Oh, and we adopted a new 'baby' yesterday ....

Spoiler:

She's 6 months old and has been ill-treated She's been at the adoption centre for two months, nobody wanted her because she's 'damaged', but I just couldn't resist her

Oh, and her name is Tina......... three guesses what it's short for..........

And that's me gone for now, see you later

Comment

((((((Jann)))))) Any chance of finding a new job? Your boss sounds yicky. Shall I have Joe construct some snark for you to aim in your boss' direction?
                              I was already thinking about another job before this because for multiple other reasons I've had enough of it...I wanted to wait till vacation to quit...or keep working there after vacation till I found a new job

And send some

Hey team!

The problem is that I already did that a little while ago and shopping for those clothes isn't fun. I'm a waitress remember As for more inappropriate nah...don't wanna do that...

The other thing is that the boss' wife has never been to me like that before and it just suprised me...it didn't help that I was ready to fall asleep on that moment and they just hurted my feelings really bad! Certainly when I in the beginning said I would wear a blouse instead of the T-shirt I already wear there for a long time.

Spoiler:
                              ((((bekki))) and I agree with what Jumbly/Micheal say...

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                              Jann I'm surprised they don't supply you with work clothes Maybe you should suggest they give you a uniform if they don't like your choice of clothes. As well as more money of course
                              Told them that...they said no because we're students and thus don't work very long there(sometimes), she doesn't want the extra laundry, too much problems at getting all the clothes etc. (she had 20 min to rant so I got enough to hear)

and when I said that she said that in future occupations I also have to buy clothes for myself and work doesn't provide those ...but I said that's different because that's your future job and not a temperal one next to school...on which she responded that it's the same and if I wanted a job where I could put a jeans on(which I never have, I have black pants which my boss doesn't like and I just bought new...and now he's complaining about it) but..if I wanted to wear my own clothes I should just do another job where I don't need those kind of clothes.

and the stupid colleague that works there now for a couple of weeks(and I absolutely hate; which everyone knows) joined them and said, yeah well look at me, I bought these clothes(tie/blouse/long pants as if he's going to an important party...uuuuglly) for work as well...

Just have to talk with my parents about it when I see 'em..
                              sigpic

Comment

*hugs Amanda for graduating*
                                *hugs jumble for cute new baby*
                                *hugs for all the get well wishes, they seem to work! It still hurts a lot, but now I only feel pain when I move or take deep breaths. progress! *
                                *hugs Bekki, for the ickybah guy. and I agree with the things said*
                                *hugs Jann again for work stuff*
                                *hugs generally happy WooHoos for happiness is the way to go!*
                                *hugs WooHoos who feel left out*
                                *hugs PTB*

*nods* That's true you know...
                                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Working...
                                X