No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Poor you...if you do sneak back in again tell him hi from me Have fun making up your faux pas
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      Wood Morning WooHoos

Hey Nad, how are you feeling today?

What's wrong with purple
      Replying eventhough jumble wasn't really here...

Meh. Still hurts like... well, it still hurts

and nothing, really. Just... on the walls?

*is gone again*
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*stumbles in*

Morning, Woohoos!

Jumble, hope you're having a good time with Michael!

Nad, sorry you're still not feeling great! Hope it's not your appendix!

*wipes drool off keyboard* I've got to stop falling asleep at my desk!
        sigpic

Comment

Wood Afternoon !

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
          I think this is an excellent idea! *starts packing bags*
          Maybe not move to Scotland but we should totally fund you a trip over...for the August shipmeet!!

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
          Nad needs WooHoo hugs

I've been having stabs in my side for three days everytime I breathe in and it's getting worse. It hurts quite badly now. Darn it.
          (((Nad))) Hope you feel better soon

Strange how sunglasses seem to whack up some men's sex-appeal ............

I find that odd considering I can't see his eyes
          No I totally agree! There's something about men in sunglasses....*drools*

And hey no sunglasses but still a goooood looking man...

By the way Jann I emailed Chapter 11 of Safe Bet to you !

Comment

Hey WooHoos!

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post

Nad, sorry you're still not feeling great! Hope it's not your appendix!

*wipes drool off keyboard* I've got to stop falling asleep at my desk!
            Nope, they already took that one out completely... I have a 10 cm scar to show for it
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

WooHoos? Help?

What's grammatically correct?
              And no, I can't spell grammaticulilosy

The kind of love poets write about

The kind of love that poets write about

sigpic

Comment

*sneaks in while M is in the shower*

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                Poor you...if you do sneak back in again tell him hi from me Have fun making up your faux pas
                Will do

We did Once I'd done the rant about how ******* unfair life is and then wept all over him

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                WooHoos? Help?

What's grammatically correct?
                And no, I can't spell grammaticulilosy

The kind of love poets write about

The kind of love that poets write about

Both are grammatically correct, but the second sounds better

Wait! He's taking a shower...... alone?

*runs back out*

Comment

*runz back in*

Oooh! Ooh! I forgot to say, I've found another good reason to watch SGU

This afternoon while switching channels, we discovered I'm A Celebrity USA 09. And I'm telling you girls, Lou Diamond Phillips minus his shirt..... HubbaHubba

Comment

*sneaks in while M is in the shower*

Will do

We did Once I'd done the rant about how ******* unfair life is and then wept all over him

Both are grammatically correct, but the second sounds better

Wait! He's taking a shower...... alone?

*runs back out*

Aww...

And thanks! I'll go with nr two then.

*runz back in*

Oooh! Ooh! I forgot to say, I've found another good reason to watch SGU

This afternoon while switching channels, we discovered I'm A Celebrity USA 09. And I'm telling you girls, Lou Diamond Phillips minus his shirt..... HubbaHubba
                    *covers Martin's ears*
                    Don't worry Martin... If you take of your shirt more often, she'll HubbaHubba over you again.

sigpic

Comment

OT
                      Spoiler:
                      just was at work...and since I already earn the same amount of money for the whole time I worked there I asked how that is like that(since normally in here you earn more each year you get older till 23) ...then my boss said well you earn a lot already etc. but I will give you more if you buy new clothes for yourself because I don't like these(while I bought new ones a little while ago) ...he found them ugly and then the wife's boss agreed and I got a whole speech of approximately 20 min. how innappropriate these clothes are......I already said in the beginning "fine I'll get a new blouse" but that wasn't enough they were saying nothing was good etc. In which I ended up in tears(and still are crying) ...and said when I started to cry what a nonsense it was(that I was crying). in the end I got the new dates to work next week and I had to leave without even getting an appology for making me cry(and still was)...so I just walked away...this after 7 hours of non-stop working

Just had to talk in here since nobody is at home to talk to...
                      Last edited by starlover; 13 June 2009, 02:43 PM.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                        OT
                        Spoiler:
                        just was at work...and since I already earn the same amount of money for the whole time I worked there I asked how that is like that(since normally in here you earn more each year you get older till 23) ...then my boss said well you earn a lot already etc. but I will give you more if you buy new clothes for yourself because I don't like these(while I bought new ones a little while ago) ...he found them ugly and then the wife's boss agreed and I got a whole speech of approximately 20 min. how innappropriate these clothes are......I already said in the beginning "fine I'll get a new blouse" but that wasn't enough they were saying nothing was good etc. In which I ended up in tears(and still are crying) ...and said when I started to cry what a nonsense it was. in the end I got the new dates to work next week and I had to leave without even getting an appology for making me cry(and still was)...so I just walked away...this after 7 hours of non-stop working

Just had to talk in here since nobody is at home to talk to...
                        ((((Jann))))
                        That's so not cool! Jeez.

sigpic

Comment

(((((((Jann)))))))
                          (((((((Nad)))))))
                          (((((((Jumble)))))))

Anyone else need hugs?

Spoiler:
                          I on the other hand am on a high, just got home after singing in a concert where we sang a piece of music my Dad composed, and it went sooo well It was sold out, and everyone loved my Dad's piece I'm feeling all proud of him And my whole family was involved - my Dad conducting, me & my Mum singing, my sister playing in the orchestra, my brother recording the piece, and my brother-in-law singing and then later conducting the orchestra It was awesome!

*bounces out*
                          sigpic
                          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*hugs Jann* Some people just suck

Yay Josi. That sounds awesome

My feet hurt. I hate high heels. And I'm a bit tipsy. *wonders off*
                            sigpic

Comment

JUMBLE! Run to that shower, woman!

((((((Jann)))))) Any chance of finding a new job? Your boss sounds yicky. Shall I have Joe construct some snark for you to aim in your boss' direction?
                              sigpic

Comment

(((Nad))) I'll be thinking of you, hope you feel better soon!

(((Jann))) I hate those kinds of people Just remember that they may be your boss...but people like that are just not worth your time!

Jas
                                - Ouch being tipsy and wearing high heels? I'm lucky I can walk in high heels normally!

I'm pretty happy
                                Spoiler:
                                I graduated yesterday from high school! Finally! and the graduation ceremony was lovely (and I managed to not cry woohood!!) And then we had this big party from 10 pm last night till 6 am this morning and it's pretty much so we have a place to have fun so we don't get drunk or do drugs or anything stupid to celebrate graduation. I had the best time! And at the end they were giving away prizes and they had all our names in a bag and then they'd pick a name. There was like 10-15 prices (there was like 150-200 kids there, there were 550 people in my graduating class) and they had a GPS, digital camera, two laptop computers,a wii and a few other things ...I won a 19 inch LCD HD flat screen tv!!! I was so happy because I never win anything and it's really really nice TV!

*runs nekkid through thread*

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                                Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                                Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Working...
                                X