The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nad needs WooHoo hugs

I've been having stabs in my side for three days everytime I breathe in and it's getting worse. It hurts quite badly now. Darn it.
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

((((((((((Nad))))))))))

Hope it goes away soon! Otherwise I think you should go see the doctor.
      sigpic
      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
        Nad needs WooHoo hugs

I've been having stabs in my side for three days everytime I breathe in and it's getting worse. It hurts quite badly now. Darn it.
        (((((Nad))))) I hope you feel better! As Josi, said, perhaps a trip to the doctor is in order?
        sigpic

Comment

Thanks

And yeah, if the pain isn't gone by monday I guess I'll have to go. Really dislike going to the doc. Blegh.
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
            Sorry, I've been packing all morning and my blood sugar was low! Maybe we should take the money and put it toward refreshing the Woohoo snacks? Cuz, I do enjoy living in the US. Plus, Paul ate all the cookies, even after I told him not to!

EDIT: My 3-yr-old loves Muse! How cool is that!?
            That's cool!

And no moving...*takes collection bin...all mine now!*

We'll use it for resupplying the woohoo house!

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
            Nad needs WooHoo hugs

Jann will give Nad woohoo hugs

((((((((((Nad)))))))))

I hope it gets better without help from the doc! I understand your dislike for the doc *says the one who was too stubborn to go to the doc for a bladder infection and walked around with it for 3 weeks...what ended with her mom dragging her the doc in the end*
            sigpic

Comment

Love you, Woohoos! (((Woohoos))) Hope everyone has a great weekend! I'm off to work now (but it doesn't matter, cuz you're all in bed anyway!)
              sigpic

Comment

Have fun on work LJ and yup we're all in bed

*looks to Shep next to her*
                sigpic

Comment

*grabs a couple of twinkies*

Nad, go see your doctor!

LJ, you can't move to Scotland I've been there, I haven't been to Montana yet, and you promised........

Joe thinks he's getting old????

I think he looks pretty cool...

.......... for his age *runs from LJ*
                  Last edited by Jumble; 12 June 2009, 06:46 PM. Reason: Ooops! That was HUGE! :o

Comment

*rawr* Mustnotlickworkcomputermoniter, willnotlickmoniterwillnotlick...!

*LLLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK!*

*runz to Joes' blog*

EDIT: And who is that chick with her arms around him! He'd better explain himself...
                    sigpic

Comment

Once again, luvnjack finds herself alone in the Woohoo house. If only she had some purple paint with which to paint the living room! She eats the last of the Twinkies and puts an air matress beneath the stalker tree so Jann doesn't hurt herself. The silence is almost eery.

*runz through house nekkid*
                      sigpic

Comment

*sigh* if only they made doctors like they did directors...

And LJ, no painting the walls purple. please?

sigpic

Comment

Wood Morning WooHoos

Hey Nad, how are you feeling today?

What's wrong with purple

Comment

Strange how sunglasses seem to whack up some men's sex-appeal ............

I find that odd considering I can't see his eyes

Comment

Thanks for the airmattress LJ. It really broke my fall last night!

and Jumbly iz back*huggles tightly*....and so is martin Oh as for the sunglasses and sexappeal no idea....but I like 'em!
                              sigpic

Comment

*sneaks in*

*hugs Jann*

I'm not really here Michael's here and in view last week's little faux pas I've decided to keep the Martin thunking appreciation to a bare minimum! I'll be back Sunday night

*sneaks back out*

Comment

Working...
                                X