Clear All

Jann, Jann
    Our gutter queen
    If he can't do it
    ...I'll eat my spleen?

Thinking of you!!!
    sigpic

Comment

Uh oh, Nad's here...... *looks around carefully for inappropriate/scary ships*

*looks ok*

Brilliant poetry last night Nad, and I guess I just shouldn't have looked under those spoilers

Edit: *waves to Bekki*
      Last edited by Jumble; 10 June 2009, 02:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
        Yes they are, they're all very good, but I still think your's has the edge Stay calm
        I was calm...a tiny bit... Plus they had to laugh when I automatically said "the boys" inthe introduction instead of their names...

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
        Hey WooHoos!

*hugs Jann* How'd it go?
        Ooohh...how it went...I don't know, I think okay, average or so...but all the other teammembers etc. say we did very well*shrugs*. We do have to wait till next week before we hear the marks/winners etc... I think they could have done that today as well...

Our presentation was a tiny bit long though, but all presentations were that IMHO.

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
        Jann, Jann
        Our gutter queen
        If he can't do it
        ...I'll eat my spleen?

Thinking of you!!!
        He?!?! *looks at self* ...I'm a she!

But thanks for thinking of me! *huggles*

Oooh and YAY it's over now! only some exams and two personal papers left!
        sigpic

Comment

*looks ok*

Brilliant poetry last night Nad, and I guess I just shouldn't have looked under those spoilers

You're such an anti...

But hey... blame Jann and Amanda. They made me do it. Was I or wasn't I one of the view who expressed that the Shippy Mojo was still high a couple of days ago?
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
            Ooohh...how it went...I don't know, I think okay, average or so...but all the other teammembers etc. say we did very well*shrugs*. We do have to wait till next week before we hear the marks/winners etc... I think they could have done that today as well...

Our presentation was a tiny bit long though, but all presentations were that IMHO.
            I have great confidence in your abilities Jann *insert last name*

*hugs* I'm sure you did great
            sigpic

Comment

*looks ok*

No!

Sam belongs with Jack... or Janet... (or Jack and Janet my OT3 ) or John... or Ronon... or Thor... or Todd...

sigpic

Comment

You're such an anti...

But hey... blame Jann and Amanda. They made me do it. Was I or wasn't I one of the view who expressed that the Shippy Mojo was still high a couple of days ago?
                I'm innocent.

Really.

She gave me the thoughts. She made the poems.

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                I have great confidence in your abilities Jann *insert last name*

*hugs* I'm sure you did great
                Jann eh... if only that was my full first name

I hope so!

No!

Sam belongs with Jack... or Janet... (or Jack and Janet my OT3 ) or John... or Ronon... or Thor... or Todd...

Ooohhh...don't forget Sam and the P-90.

Martin may, according to Jumbly, only be shipped with Jumble.
                sigpic

Comment

You're such an anti...

(((((Nad)))))
                  I know, just joking As you were of course............ weren't you ???
                  No!

Yep, yep, any or all of those, but not Major Wood

Edit: That's right Jann

And *hugs* for having to wait a week for the results But you did really well, I'm confident

Comment

Awesome, Jann! *crosses fingers*

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Jann eh... if only that was my full first name

I hope so!
                      Janneke? Jann is easier to write

Ooohhh...don't forget Sam and the P-90.
                      Yup and...

Spoiler:
                      sigpic

Comment

Oh of course, Wednesday = Teasing Jumble Day again

*huggles MW*

*sticks tongue out at Nad*

I just had a 'What?' moment. Went to my Martin folder to choose a different avi, clicked on the file named 'Avatar' and couldn't see my avis

That wood be because that file is for the 'Avatar' DS

Comment

I thought every day was a 'Teasing Jumble Day'?

j/k *huggles Jumble*

And
                          sigpic

Comment

Oh of course, Wednesday = Teasing Jumble Day again

*huggles MW*

*sticks tongue out at Nad*

I just had a 'What?' moment. Went to my Martin folder to choose a different avi, clicked on the file named 'Avatar' and couldn't see my avis

That wood be because that file is for the 'Avatar' DS
                            I'm not teasing you. I'm trying to take you by the hand and show you the Way...

And

sigpic

Comment

I was calm...a tiny bit... Plus they had to laugh when I automatically said "the boys" inthe introduction instead of their names...

He?!?! *looks at self* ...I'm a she!

But thanks for thinking of me! *huggles*

Oooh and YAY it's over now! only some exams and two personal papers left!

At bolded part - oopsidaisies Ah well, I will leave it there...it is humourus!

For everything else - sounds like you did a good job! *applauds Jann*

Jasmina - OMG!!! Sam/leather? THUNK! Thunk thunk thunk!!!

Also - I just realized there were plenty of happy birthday messages and gifts in my profile page *headesk* how did i not know they were there?! Thank you friends!!! *hugs all round* *displays jas's present proudly* mmm, bubu thunk and ship at the same time *drools*
                              sigpic

Comment

I thought every day was a 'Teasing Jumble Day'?

j/k *huggles Jumble*

And
                                It's starting to feel that way

Not that I dislike being the centre of attention, of course

I'm not teasing you. I'm trying to take you by the hand and show you the Way...

And
                                I already know the way, the way of The Martin is bright and clearly marked........ and no offense, but I'd rather take his hand

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                                At bolded part - oopsidaisies Ah well, I will leave it there...it is humourus!

For everything else - sounds like you did a good job! *applauds Jann*

Jasmina - OMG!!! Sam/leather? THUNK! Thunk thunk thunk!!!

Also - I just realized there were plenty of happy birthday messages and gifts in my profile page *headesk* how did i not know they were there?! Thank you friends!!! *hugs all round* *displays jas's present proudly* mmm, bubu thunk and ship at the same time *drools*

That's the second 'Whaaaat??' moment of my day....... wondering since when Cam was that cosy with Vala

As you can guess, I've never seen Farscape

Comment

Working...
                                X