The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know what they say...
    I like men, it's the 'semi-stalkerish I have no clue what you mean with it's over' kind of guy I have a problem with...

I myself am not looking, but if someone happens to show up and say hi...

...I just hope he cooks like Coopie...
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
      You know what they say...
      I like men, it's the 'semi-stalkerish I have no clue what you mean with it's over' kind of guy I have a problem with...

I myself am not looking, but if someone happens to show up and say hi...

...I just hope he cooks like Coopie...

The sad fact is WooHoos, she really means it

I wasn't looking either, in fact I decided long ago that I was just never meant to be in a relationship. But then look what happened

Edit: Oh, cooks, I read looks

Comment

(((Jumble))))

I think the same as Nad...and I have a problem with more kinds of men ...also the ones that don't understand you till you get annoyed...

I'm also not looking atm for a man...but if I see a nice one...well...we'll see... and I'll just have fun
        sigpic

Comment

Hi WooHoos!
          Sorry for my long absence. It's very busy time at Uni now plus my guinea pig has problems with his "tool". Oh you all and Martin have greetings from Fifi
          Spoiler:

Hello!
          Things are getting better now, I will drop more often!

Congrats on 8.000 posts Luvnjack!!!!
          sigpic
          sig thanks to Luci

Comment

*runz through thread nekkid*
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post

The sad fact is WooHoos, she really means it

I wasn't looking either, in fact I decided long ago that I was just never meant to be in a relationship. But then look what happened

Edit: Oh, cooks, I read looks
              *nods*

And yeah, another word joke

Originally posted by Achaja View Post
              Hi WooHoos!
              Sorry for my long absence. It's very busy time at Uni now plus my guinea pig has problems with his "tool". Oh you all and Martin have greetings from Fifi
              Spoiler:
              [IMG]http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk298/Achajka/Fifi.jpg[/IMG ]
              Hello!

Aww cute pic! I love guinea pigs
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                Oh WooHoos, please let's not bash 50% of the population on the basis of a few bad experiences

I've got the worst track record (with men) than anyone I know, and Michael will attest to the fact that it has made me very cynical about ever trusting one again, but the fact is that not all men are insensitive/stupid/untrustworthy/violent cheats. There are some really lovely guys out there who have had awful experiences with women who can be all of the above and worse

I guess what I'm saying is that you shouldn't tar all men with the same brush. Just be careful and get to know people really well before you give them your heart, or your body

Here endeth 'Men 101' according to Jumble

Edit: And I'll add to that something that LJ just posted on the Artwork thread:
                Now that's a class I'd actually like 'Men 101' by Jumble!

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                (((Jumble))))

I think the same as Nad...and I have a problem with more kinds of men ...also the ones that don't understand you till you get annoyed...

I'm also not looking atm for a man...but if I see a nice one...well...we'll see... and I'll just have fun
                I'm not looking either...but I'm agreeing if a nice space geek comes along (who's cute...why yes I am that shallow )...

Originally posted by Achaja View Post
                Hi WooHoos!
                Spoiler:
                http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk298/Achajka/Fifi.jpg
                Hello!

Awww he's cute!!

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Why does a fading shippyposting mojo always lead to me acting silly?

Hey, here's a question:

If the PTB had cameo's in SG. What wood their names be, what wood they do and who could we ship them with?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                    Why does a fading shippyposting mojo always lead to me acting silly?

Hey, here's a question:

If the PTB had cameo's in SG. What wood their names be, what wood they do and who could we ship them with?
                    Well...we know one Major Wood...oh and Siler...as for the rest...*shrugs*

JM: Jolly?
                    Brad: Mr. Right
                    Coopie: ...I like that one Coopie stays that!

That's it...

and for a second I read "and what wood we do with them" oh if only ...I wood do a looooooooooooooot!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                      Well...we know one Major Wood...oh and Siler...as for the rest...*shrugs*

JM: Jolly?
                      Brad: Mr. Right
                      Coopie: ...I like that one Coopie stays that!

That's it...

and for a second I read "and what wood we do with them" oh if only ...I wood do a looooooooooooooot!!!
                      Jolly?!

I like that.

Joe: Jolly Maccaroon - Maintenance worker
                      Brad: Mr. Bradley Right - Vice president
                      Coopie: Captain C. Coopie - Computer Crashing Chef Cook
                      Dan: Siler!
                      Martin: Major Wood. - Sam's secret lover
                      Marty: Marty Geronimo - Maintenance worker 2
                      Carl: Carlo Biniderio - Italian guy selling ice cream

sigpic

Comment

Haven't seen Joe today.

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

*Whistles happily*

EDIT: *Waves at guest*
                            sigpic

Comment

*joyfully spamming the thread*

sigpic

Comment

You know when LJ's around when you trip over Joespam!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X