No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That you are...but dreams have to be fun, and it ain't no fun without Martin. Remember the days that you couldn't even dream of Martin...you tried so hard but no dream...you should be happy to have 'em now!

And I'm finally printing the report! Woohoo!
    sigpic

Comment

This thread keeps getting more odd.

Awwwwsummm.
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post

That you are...but dreams have to be fun, and it ain't no fun without Martin. Remember the days that you couldn't even dream of Martin...you tried so hard but no dream...you should be happy to have 'em now!

And I'm finally printing the report! Woohoo!
        Yeah, I've always thought 'safe' means 'boring'

WoodHood for the report being done

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
        This thread keeps getting more odd.

Awwwwsummm.
        *looks around* Odd? I haven't noticed anything odd

Oh, I see what you mean..... there's not much pic posting going on lately is there? Bad WooHoos

Oh! *suffers whiplash turning too fast to see which 'Martin' has just been welcomed to Jeremy Kyle's show* I'm hearing his name more and more lately.

Ok, pics... let's go for some LC....

Comment

Congrats on 8000 posts LJ!!!

Beautiful wallie Jumble And on the sig

Originally posted by Lythisrose View Post
          BTS photo link:
          http://jeninason.blogspot.com/2009/0...le-on-set.html
          not sure if this has been posted?
          I am a bad Woohoo. I saw that picture on the Sam/AT thunk thread earlier, but only now I noticed that Martin is there too.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post

Thanks

I am a bad Woohoo. I saw that picture on the Sam/AT thunk thread earlier, but only now I noticed that Martin is there too.
            You didn't notice Martin???? *faints* His was the first face I saw!

Hang on, AT is in there?

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post

Yes, what she said
              And Yay on finishing the report, Jann

But...but... he's even wearing his grabbing T-shirt!
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Oh, a secret!

Spoiler:
                My own Shippy Mojo is still super high, but I must admit that I have lost my Shipthread Mojo. It's not really working for me at the moment. I can make SJ sigs and watch Shippy eps, but I don't feel like talking about it. It's all... the same
                Yeah that's how it started for me. I've not posted on the family thread for weeks but now I'm losing my shippy mojo as well . Maybe if I open up PS again and start playing around inspiration will come *le sigh*

See, the other problem is I'm not all that bothered either. Don't get me wrong, I'm excited about movie #3 and like Jumble I totally believe we will get our conformation, its just that right now I'm really far more into the PTB-lovin' than the S/J lovin'

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                My poor heart...man RDA is just...*heartfelt sigh*

Spoiler:
                Try putting on Metamorphosis!! And what I find helps is when you put on all the shippy music videos that you might have on your computer and watch them all at the same time...have a long marathon of shippy episodes...look at shippy picspam... *hugs*

Nad-
                Spoiler:
                I know exactly what your saying It's like the same thing over and over and lately the ship thread is...dead ...we need new info...like right now!!!
                That sounds like a great idea, thanks Amanda!!

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                I thought it was Major Wood and ...Siler?
                Blasphemy!

Ok...yeah...

...But when the Shippy Mojo fades
                and when the times get though
                there's the WooHoodStock thread and yes
                we bring you love, we bring you love.

When we don't feel like discussing
                for talk we had about enough of
                there's us WooHoos and in the nude

When there's AT and RDA
                but Sam and Jack you've seen enough
                There's always us PTB lovers

*hugs Nad*

*hugs*
                Spoiler:
                You're not the only one....but for the moment I've lost my whole Stargate mojo...haven't watched an episode for over three weeks...I've lost my ability to be here all day*cries*...which makes my mojo sad...and PS gets closed the minute after it is opened(when thinking of making fangurlish stuff)

So...you're not the only one but don't tell the others
                Jann is losing her shippy mojo ?? What is the world coming to! *hugs Jann*

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                I love that song, always have......... but for vids I try to avoid songs that put too much emphasis on the 'I love you' thing. Not that I don't love him, I do love him....but ..... and I shouldn't be trying to explain that whilst this drumk

Um...........

And...

Congrats on 8000 Luvnjack!!

Comment

Omg omg omg ... Can't believe I didn't tell you guys!!!

Uni OT:
                  Spoiler:

Got three of my marks back...I got a 61, a 68 and a 69 (coupled with 63 from last term) which means I'm on course for a 2:1 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just one more mark to wait for!

!

EDIT: Apologies for the double post

Comment

Thanks

Hang on, AT is in there?

Yeah, and it's not my fault that she's on the other side of the pic.

Congrats on the '69 post

Yes, what she said
                    And Yay on finishing the report, Jann

But...but... he's even wearing his grabbing T-shirt!
                    But Amanda is smiling and saying something, and she looks so cute, and everyone are looking at her like she's crazy, and.... *goes off to sit in the fangurl corner*

EDIT: Congrats Sarai
                    sigpic

Comment

To be fair Sarai, you do have rather more important things on your mind atm don't you? Looking for a new home (with Dave ) and a new job must be occupying your mind somewhat

And besides, PTB-lovin' is soooo much more fun

Edit: WooHooooood! Well done *crosses fingers for final mark* WTG Sarai

*hugs Jasmina* There there. It's probably more to do with different people's eye being drawn to different areas or types of, um, object

I'm left-handed, and always seem to look to the left of the pic first........ or wherever Martin happens to be

Comment

Report is printed, website is finished...and I only have to do a presentation tomorrow and then I'm done with groupwork for this schoolyear
                        now I only have to sweettalk dad into binding the report

Hang on, AT is in there?

The first I noticed were AT and JM(Jason Momoa) ...I had to look for Martin tbh

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                        Jann is losing her shippy mojo ?? What is the world coming to! *hugs Jann*
                        Thanks for the hugs*huggles back*

And I don't know what is happening with the world.

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                        Omg omg omg ... Can't believe I didn't tell you guys!!!

Uni OT:
                        Spoiler:

Got three of my marks back...I got a 61, a 68 and a 69 (coupled with 63 from last term) which means I'm on course for a 2:1 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just one more mark to wait for!

!

EDIT: Apologies for the double post
                        YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!! Congrats Sarai

Congrats LJ on 8000 posts! Woohood!
                        sigpic

Comment

Jann I can't believe you didn't spot Shep before everyone else

*happy dances with Jann for the end of groupwork* Well done getting it all finished

Comment

To be fair Sarai, you do have rather more important things on your mind atm don't you? Looking for a new home (with Dave ) and a new job must be occupying your mind somewhat
                            True! Although so much has happened on the home front...

Spoiler:
                            We found somewhere and moved really quickly on it over the weekend, ended up getting the keys yesterday ! Gonna move in gradually over the month until the lease is up on my current house though so I'll be in by July, so excited!! Also, when we were finishing on the deal yesterday I happened to notice a "Martin & Co" sign on one of the houses down the road!

Can't believe I forgot to tell you guys that as well! It's just been such a crazy weekend!

Dave has some pictures so I'll try and show you all at some point !

Thanks *crosses fingers too*

And PTB lovin' is more fun

Report is printed, website is finished...and I only have to do a presentation tomorrow and then I'm done with groupwork for this schoolyear
                            Woohood! Congrats on being nearly finished !

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!! Congrats Sarai

Congrats LJ on 8000 posts! Woohood!
                            Thanks Jann!

Comment

*hugs Jasmina* There there. It's probably more to do with different people's eye being drawn to different areas or types of, um, object

I'm left-handed, and always seem to look to the left of the pic first........ or wherever Martin happens to be
                              You're definitely looking at where ever Martin is. Cause I'm pretty sure the hand has nothing to do with it (I'm lefty too *high five!*)

Yay!!!

The first I noticed were AT and JM(Jason Momoa) ...I had to look for Martin tbh
                              Oh, I'm not alone. Good
                              sigpic

Comment

Oh that's brilliant news Sarai

So are you moving far? More south or north?

Hmmm. Funny how we've never heard of them before...

.... and suddenly they're all over the country

Comment

Working...
                                X