X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by starlover View Post
    *hugs*
    Spoiler:
    You're not the only one....but for the moment I've lost my whole Stargate mojo...haven't watched an episode for over three weeks...I've lost my ability to be here all day*cries*...which makes my mojo sad...and PS gets closed the minute after it is opened(when thinking of making fangurlish stuff)

So...you're not the only one but don't tell the others
    I know what you mean... About S/J I'm like 'meh...' right now Although I'm having no trouble writing/making artwork/finding S/J things in everyday stuff So I flip flop a lot with my shippy mojo...hopefully with ship day coming up all of our mojo will go up

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    Hey WooHoos Just popping in for a sec on my way out...

I put my shippy mojo into stasis towards the end of last year when I realised how long it wood be before we heard anything new. I can't get into all this stressing and speculation about Movie 3, or about RDA and AT appearing in SGU

Don't get me wrong, I want to see full and undeniable confirmation of the ship in Movie 3. I will be very very upset if it doesn't happen. But I'm really confident that Brad will come through for us with the right romantic scene, and that of course Martin will direct it with his shippy glasses on

But I'm looking forward to Movie 3 for much more than the ship. I'm looking forward to a good old SG1 team story, a Jack centric story, written and created in the 'old' way that dragged us into SG in the first place and kept us there for so long.

And of course, I'm sooooooooo looking forward to a typical Martin Wood commentary and all the bts and 'making of' stuff that I can get

In fact I'll be hard put not to watch the special features before the movie

As for the S/J thread, I mainly just lurk. That's my choice atm. I'll join in the Ep of the Week Rt viewing (if anyone actually bothers with one) because I can contribute some really cool stuff from the commentary. But that's pretty much it.

And I must run, I'm late, I'm late, for a very important date......

Edit: And please stop spoilering stuff! We WooHoos are allowed to say what we feel on here
    To the first bolded...AMEN!

and to the second...we haven't really had that many viewings recently *sigh* I'm guessing it's because of it being summer...and no new news

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
    Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
    Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

((((hugs)))) for all the missing mojos Mine's still pretty bouncy high, I have to admit, despite the flatness of the shipthread. And we'll have to make sure we have a viewing this week... how about Wednesday? Or Thursday? Jumble, would that suit you? We've got to have your commentary snippets
      sigpic
      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
        *looks down*

Jumble! Next time you have your way with The Martin, make sure to pick him up from the floor will you? I know those boardgames need to be done there, but really... What if Coopie comes in with a plate of Hors Duves. Horse d'urves. Who's duves... Little snacky things? He might fall and ruin Joe's notebook. And then Dan will feel the need to teach Coopie falling 101 again...
        Sorry about that Nad, I'll be more careful 'next time' We can't have Coopie spilling al his horses doovers all over that fluffy rug in front of the fire can we? Think of the mess

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
        I know what you mean... About S/J I'm like 'meh...' right now Although I'm having no trouble writing/making artwork/finding S/J things in everyday stuff So I flip flop a lot with my shippy mojo...hopefully with ship day coming up all of our mojo will go up

To the first bolded...AMEN!

and to the second...we haven't really had that many viewings recently *sigh* I'm guessing it's because of it being summer...and no new news
        Hmmm. I'm guessing that it's because we're into S9. Same thing happened last time, a lot of people just don't bother with S9 or S10 because there's not much ship and very little Jack Which is a shame IMO, because there are some good eps in there

Originally posted by josiane View Post
        ((((hugs)))) for all the missing mojos Mine's still pretty bouncy high, I have to admit, despite the flatness of the shipthread. And we'll have to make sure we have a viewing this week... how about Wednesday? Or Thursday? Jumble, would that suit you? We've got to have your commentary snippets
        Wednesday or Thursday are fine with me. I've got my commentary notes and screencaps all lined up ready

Comment

*dancez nekkid through the thread*
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
            *dancez nekkid through the thread*
            *grabs camera and takes HD pic to send to Joe*

Comment

*feels need to post this now*

*is still waiting on report that has to be hand in and I have to print out before tomorrow*
              sigpic

Comment

I hate to tell you Jann, but it's already tomorrow

Comment

I hate to tell you Jann, but it's already tomorrow
                  *sticks tongue out* before tomorrow afternoon!
                  sigpic

Comment

Hope you get it sorted in time

Can you believe I'm PSing at this silly hour?

Comment

Hope you get it sorted in time

Can you believe I'm PSing at this silly hour?
                      Yes. I'm sure it will be wonderful!
                      sigpic

Comment

Yes. I'm sure it will be wonderful!
                        Actually, I blame you entirely. I snurched your Japanese texture and somehow....... don't ask me how........... or why......... I have no idea where it came from......... but I ended up with this

The weird places my mind wanders to at times

Comment

Awww! Pretty! You pretty-fied my grunge! I like it!
                          sigpic

Comment

Awww! Pretty! You pretty-fied my grunge! I like it!
                            Yes........ I keep looking at it and wondering how that happened....... I mean, it's sooooo not me..... and where the heck is Martin?????? *shakes head* Too much wine

Oooooooh! I just had an idea..... but it's nearly 2am..... should I do it now or wait until common sense hits in the morning

Comment

Yes........ I keep looking at it and wondering how that happened....... I mean, it's sooooo not me..... and where the heck is Martin?????? *shakes head* Too much wine

Oooooooh! I just had an idea..... but it's nearly 2am..... should I do it now or wait until common sense hits in the morning
                              Will the return of common sense suck all the fun out of it? *arches eyebrow* On the other hand, it it very late for you! Don't you have to watch kids in a few hours!? Go to bed!
                              sigpic

Comment

Will the return of common sense suck all the fun out of it? *arches eyebrow* On the other hand, it it very late for you! Don't you have to watch kids in a few hours!? Go to bed!
                                Oh yes, it wood........ and yes I do........ but I'm not tired Of course, when the alarm goes off in 5 hours' time I will be tired..... oh what the heck, life's too short and sleep is seriously overrated

So what time is it in Vancouver? Is he awake? Asleep? Dreaming of WooHoos?

Comment

Working...
                                X