• Time
  • Show
Clear All

vHey WooHoos!

Originally posted by Achaja View Post
    <snipped>

with Luciana's tutorial
    Absolutely awesome icons!

jumble. Yeah, it was only a matter of time before you called Michael Martin huh?

Love the name explanations.
    Anyone else?
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      Lovely icons Achaja

Guess who fell asleep in the bath

...... and had a dream.......

A few weeks back, this pic .....

.... sparked a discussion because I said something about how giving your man a shave can be sexy..........
      Spoiler:
      I dreamt that I was at the Sanctuary studios. I'd been watching Martin direct a scene and telling us (there was a group of us, but I didn't know anyone) lots of interesting stuff about the green screen and such. Then we went to see him in his office. There was a lady there introducing us all, and when she said my name Martin said "Ah! I heard you were coming.......... hang on......" He was searching through all the pockets on his shorts, taking out pens, bits of paper, gum, coins etc and putting them on his desk. And I'm thinking "What the...??"

Then he found what he was looking for and said to me "...... so I brought my razor!" and held out one of those 'cut-throat' razors that barbers use He rubbed his hand around his beard and said he'd been letting it grow specially

And then......... the phone rang and woke me up.......... and finally the thing I've been dreading for months happened..........

Spoiler:
      [http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg122/jumble65/Michael.jpg[/IMG] Hey Babe, how you doing? (Yes, he calls me 'Babe', despite my constantly reminding him that Babe is a piglet )

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg122/jumble65/Jumble.jpg[/IMG] Hi Martin! Doing fine, just fell asleep in the bath. Good thing you woke me up, the water's getting cold

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg122/jumble65/Michael.jpg[/IMG] *silence*

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg122/jumble65/Jumble.jpg[/IMG] Michael? You still there?

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg122/jumble65/Michael.jpg[/IMG] I'm here....... just wondering who you were talking to.....

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg122/jumble65/Jumble.jpg[/IMG] Er... what?

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg122/jumble65/Michael.jpg[/IMG] Ok, I'm going to hang up and ring you back, and we can both pretend you didn't just call me Martin!

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg122/jumble65/Jumble.jpg[/IMG] *listens to dialling tone* Ooooooooops!
      Oh dear... well I guess it was bound to happen eventually

Ah, that makes perfect sense now I say it out loud :

Er, Jumble? Hmmm. Long boring story..... I used to play a lot of pc games, and used my initials (JPM) as my player name. One day I mistyped it as JUM, so I became JUM. Most games, if you want to start again without deleting your finished game, they make you choose another name. So I started adding different letters.... Jump, Jumper, Jumpster..... one day I ran out of p's, so I asked Suz (daughter) for a suggestion, and she said why not 'Jumble' because it fitted me she said

So from then on I was Jumble..... my grandsons always make a point of calling me that when I see them at the school (loudly ) or in front of their friends. They find it amusing

I actually prefer it to my real name, which I dislike intensely, so I'm pretty much Jumble to most people
      Jumble does suit you pretty well I think

*waves to Jann* Having a good week-end?

I wonder where Sarai has got to? Last we saw of her she was off to the Ball, and I think that was Friday night?

Maybe she lost her glass slipper and the Prince found it and tracked her down and whisked her off to his castle

No? Ok
      Yeah I was just wondering too. Maybe she overindulged somewhat
      sigpic
      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*waves to Jann* Having a good week-end?

I wonder where Sarai has got to? Last we saw of her she was off to the Ball, and I think that was Friday night?

Maybe she lost her glass slipper and the Prince found it and tracked her down and whisked her off to his castle

No? Ok
        Good weekend...not really but, pluspoint, site is almost finished That's good!

You? Except for the whole M call...*huggles for that btw* ...nice dream too...your dreams are always awesome...

better than mine where I was shopping and I couldn't find the "bikini" section to buy a bikini and I panicked

And no idea about Sarai, probably having fun in one way or the other
        sigpic

Comment

Hey LJ

Did you enjoy your week-end? How's Mom?
          Weekend is rolling around just fine, thanks. Haven't called my hubby "Joe", so all is well in our household!

Mom is hanging in there. Just finished her first week of radiation and chemo. They also inserted a feeding tube this week (her cancer is in her throat, so no eating during treatment). She's being a trooper.

I may have finished my Japanese-inspired WP. I'll have to look at it again. Shall post when I'm done!
          sigpic

Comment

My screen name? *looks up* I think it's pretty self explanatory.
            sigpic

Comment

*huggles LJ* I didn't knew that about your mom...I think...(sorry for that...I'm forgetting a lot atm ) I hope she'll get better
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                vHey WooHoos!

Absolutely awesome icons!

jumble. Yeah, it was only a matter of time before you called Michael Martin huh?
                Yeah...... but it could have been worse..... much worse.......... although I managed to stop myself telling him that. I don't think it wood have been very tactful

Love the name explanations.
                Anyone else?
                Go on, tell us yours, not everyone knows

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                Oh dear... well I guess it was bound to happen eventually

Jumble does suit you pretty well I think
                Apparently so, since everyone seems to think so

Yeah I was just wondering too. Maybe she overindulged somewhat
                That wood have to be some overindulgence to last this long Hope she's ok

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                Good weekend...not really but, pluspoint, site is almost finished That's good!

You? Except for the whole M call...*huggles for that btw* ...nice dream too...your dreams are always awesome...
                My week-end was perfect right up until the phone rang I've been very lazy, done nothing useful, wandered down memory lane a lot........ and listened to Martin Perfect

better than mine where I was shopping and I couldn't find the "bikini" section to buy a bikini and I panicked
                I've had dreams like that too...........

And no idea about Sarai, probably having fun in one way or the other
                Hopefully

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                  Weekend is rolling around just fine, thanks. Haven't called my hubby "Joe", so all is well in our household!

Mom is hanging in there. Just finished her first week of radiation and chemo. They also inserted a feeding tube this week (her cancer is in her throat, so no eating during treatment). She's being a trooper.

I may have finished my Japanese-inspired WP. I'll have to look at it again. Shall post when I'm done!
                  Glad to hear your Mum's doing OK And looking forward to seeing the wp!

And my screenname? Well, it originally came from a character in a book I read many years ago (when I was about 13), and I then used it for the main character in a huge story I spent several years writing as a teenager (cringemakingly bad ). This character was basically me, a Mary Sue of the first and finest order, and even once the story was consigned to the oblivion that it deserved, the name kind of stuck It helps that it's got a similarity to my real name (Jane) too, so it kind of feels like me
                  sigpic
                  Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

My week-end was perfect right up until the phone rang I've been very lazy, done nothing useful, wandered down memory lane a lot........ and listened to Martin Perfect
                    Good to hear that

I've had dreams like that too...........
                    They're weird aren't they?

Hopefully
                    I'm sure of it...*is a positive thinker atm*

Oh and I'm sure of it now. Men are stupid...how difficult is it to put something up on the site instead of linking to another site*headdesk*

EDIT: As for my screenname...probably very easy one...Starlover...I thought of it once, a long time ago when I had to sign up somewhere and needed a name...I thought about it for about 3 min or so...but I meant it because I love all "star" shows(Stargate, Star Trek and Star Wars) ... that's it...kind of boring...
                    sigpic

Comment

Good But does hubby's name begin with a 'J'? Because that's what's giving me the problem. If Michael was called James or Fred I would stand a better chance of not getting him muddled with Martin

*hugs for Mom*

Can't wait to see it

My screen name? *looks up* I think it's pretty self explanatory.
                      Really? I can't figure it out at all I've always thought 'LuvnJoe' wood be far more fitting

Comment

*hugs LJ and mom*

My screenname?
                        Well...
                        It sounded cool at the time.

Basically, it has somewhat got to do with, you know...
                        gnomes.
                        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Okay, so it's very stark, but Japanese stuff is. The writing on the right side is a haiku that says...

the mighty tree
                          bows to the persistent wind.
                          the grass blades wave.

sigpic

Comment

*hugs LJ and mom*

My screenname?
                            Well...

gnomes.
                            What's weird about your screenname is that nobody ever uses it You've always been 'Nad' since before I joined GW

It's unusual simply because of that

Comment

Okay, so it's very stark, but Japanese stuff is. The writing on the right side is a haiku that says...

the mighty tree
                              bows to the persistent wind.
                              the grass blades wave.

Oooh, nice!

What's weird about your screenname is that nobody ever uses it You've always been 'Nad' since before I joined GW

It's unusual simply because of that
                              It's being used on rare occasions. On other threads I'm ''Dutch'' or ''DI'', newbies use the whole thing on occasion... But yes, Nad's the way to go. I get confused when someone posts something saying ''Like DutchIndeed mentioned...''. It just looks weird.

sigpic

Comment

*hugs LJ and mom*

My screenname?
                                Well...

gnomes.

Gnomes? I assumed you were Dutch and liked Teal'c.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Working...
                                X