The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
    Woodnight jumble! Sleep tight! Don't dream of Joe, you can dream of Brad Wright!
    ......... aaaaaaaaaaand in true 'do the opposite of what you're told' fashion, I dreamed about Joe

I can't remember much about it, but there was a lot of chocolate involved

It's really annoying, because when I first woke up I could remember it clearly and I remember thinking 'how strange', but now it's gone

Comment

Morning WooHoos!
      sigpic
      sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
        Can I come to your house?

I also love cheese and marmite sandwiches, peanut butter and chocolate spread, banana and marmalade.......... oh dear, WFPOTD anyone?

So sorry, but I am totally grossed out now. I love peanut butter and bananas, but not together. *goes back to smelling chocolate chip cookies baking*

oops, rude of me. Morning Woohoos.
        Last edited by Kliggins; 06 June 2009, 03:05 AM.
        sigpic

Comment

Ohohohoh! I remembered the dream!!

It suddenly came back to me when I was looking through my Avenger 2.0 pics and saw this

Spoiler:
          So I'm in Joe's office, and there is chocolate everywhere! On his desk, on the chairs and sofas, on the shelves, on the floor......... just everywhere

Joe wanted me to make a vid for him. But he wanted me to animate the sprites of him and LJ and use the 'Holding out for a Hero' song that LJ used for his vid! And he wanted his sprite to have a SuperHero costume (which I guess is why that pic ^^^ reminded me of it ) so he could fly in and rescue LJ in true Hero style

I told him I didn't know how to animate the sprites He said I could have all of the chocolate if I wood do the vid for him

I kept telling him I didn't know how, but he insisted I could do it! "I've seen all your Martin vids, I know you can do it! And I'll give you all this chocolate!"

I asked him why the heck he was asking me to do it when he had the whole SG Special Effects department available to him. He said "They woodn't understand........... I need you to do it!"

We started googling for tuts on how to make animated figures, but he got bored and started doodling a design for his costume I vaguely remember it being black with a big sparkly red 'J' on it

Then Ashleigh came in and insisted that he should let me go, because there were 'more important' vids that I should be making (Closet WooHoo maybe? ) "And besides, it's lunchtime!" at which Joe threw down his crayons and stomped out!

Weird weird weird!

So please LJ, no more scary bedtime rhymes. Who knows what other strange things are lurking in my brain that wood be woken by them

Edit: Hey Kliggs *waves*

Sorry to gross you out, I know I have some strange food preferences

Comment

Hey Nad, have you seen this?

Laura Jones and the Secret Legacy of Nikola Tesla

Comment

Jumble, you always have the wackiest dreams!

OT
              Spoiler:
              I'm going to visit my grandma, and I'll be back on Monday. Don't get in too much trouble without me. *waves*
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                Jumble, you always have the wackiest dreams!

OT
                Spoiler:
                I'm going to visit my grandma, and I'll be back on Monday. Don't get in too much trouble without me. *waves*
                I know, I guess that makes me wacky too

Have a good time with your grandma

We'll be very very good *looks around* I mean, how much trouble can I get into all alone here............ with Martin

Comment

I know, I guess that makes me wacky too
                  Well... you are wacky. I thought that was a well know fact.

Have a good time with your grandma

We'll be very very good *looks around* I mean, how much trouble can I get into all alone here............ with Martin
                  Oh uh....
                  sigpic

Comment

Jumbly interesting dream... Very...strange...I leave my comment at that

Have fun at your grandma Jas

*hops out again*
                    sigpic

Comment

I think I prefer 'wacky'

Comment

I think I prefer 'wacky'
                        Works for me too!

sigpic

Comment

Yes

Something else we have in common

Edit: Lookit what Rachel made for me

WooHoooooood!!!!
                          Last edited by Jumble; 06 June 2009, 05:46 AM.

Comment

......... aaaaaaaaaaand in true 'do the opposite of what you're told' fashion, I dreamed about Joe

I can't remember much about it, but there was a lot of chocolate involved

It's really annoying, because when I first woke up I could remember it clearly and I remember thinking 'how strange', but now it's gone
                            Ohohohoh! I remembered the dream!!

It suddenly came back to me when I was looking through my Avenger 2.0 pics and saw this

Spoiler:
                            So I'm in Joe's office, and there is chocolate everywhere! On his desk, on the chairs and sofas, on the shelves, on the floor......... just everywhere

Joe wanted me to make a vid for him. But he wanted me to animate the sprites of him and LJ and use the 'Holding out for a Hero' song that LJ used for his vid! And he wanted his sprite to have a SuperHero costume (which I guess is why that pic ^^^ reminded me of it ) so he could fly in and rescue LJ in true Hero style

I told him I didn't know how to animate the sprites He said I could have all of the chocolate if I wood do the vid for him

I kept telling him I didn't know how, but he insisted I could do it! "I've seen all your Martin vids, I know you can do it! And I'll give you all this chocolate!"

I asked him why the heck he was asking me to do it when he had the whole SG Special Effects department available to him. He said "They woodn't understand........... I need you to do it!"

We started googling for tuts on how to make animated figures, but he got bored and started doodling a design for his costume I vaguely remember it being black with a big sparkly red 'J' on it

Then Ashleigh came in and insisted that he should let me go, because there were 'more important' vids that I should be making (Closet WooHoo maybe? ) "And besides, it's lunchtime!" at which Joe threw down his crayons and stomped out!

Weird weird weird!

So please LJ, no more scary bedtime rhymes. Who knows what other strange things are lurking in my brain that wood be woken by them

Edit: Hey Kliggs *waves*

Sorry to gross you out, I know I have some strange food preferences
                            !! Jumble, what a brilliant dream! I had a dream about BW the other night...
                            Spoiler:

I dreamed I was once again a janitor and I was head of the cleaning crew. We had a LOT of bathrooms to clean, but couldn't get people to LEAVE the bathrooms so we could clean them. BW was on the cleaning crew and I must say, he was having problems getting stuff right. He looked cute in his little over-alls, though.

*daydreamz about Joe in a black superhero outfit*
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                              !! Jumble, what a brilliant dream! I had a dream about BW the other night...
                              Spoiler:

I dreamed I was once again a janitor and I was head of the cleaning crew. We had a LOT of bathrooms to clean, but couldn't get people to LEAVE the bathrooms so we could clean them. BW was on the cleaning crew and I must say, he was having problems getting stuff right. He looked cute in his little over-alls, though.

*daydreamz about Joe in a black superhero outfit*
                              You dreamed you had Brad cleaning toilets?????

And they say my dreams are wacky

I'm listening (again) to Joe and Martin's commentary on Ex Deus Machina. Those two are so hilarious together

And shippy, veeeery shippy

There's a huge amount of mutual respect between them. Joe leaves out some of the detail when writing the script because he knows "Martin will figure it out!"

Comment

You dreamed you had Brad cleaning toilets?????

And they say my dreams are wacky

I'm listening (again) to Joe and Martin's commentary on Ex Deus Machina. Those two are so hilarious together

And shippy, veeeery shippy

There's a huge amount of mutual respect between them. Joe leaves out some of the detail when writing the script because he knows "Martin will figure it out!"
                                *happy sigh* I can imagine them giggling and cracking each other up right now!

Yes, I always seem to be putting OBPTB to manual labor, don't I? Huh...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X