X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
    Quite a lot.
    ...Trust me
    Cool! Salty is my favourite kind, but I'm not supposed to eat because 'it's bad for your blood pressure' Like I take any notice I just don't put salt on anything else, to make up for it

Comment

Originally posted by Achaja View Post
      Oh YOU!!!!

What? You can't put 'big' in the same sentence as 'Martin's' and expect me not to notice

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
        Nutella is my preferred chocolate spread

"Weird Food Purchase of The Day" as in Joe Mallozzi's blog
        Duh. Of course it is.

*Grumble* Time for me to go get some stuff done. Of course now I want to go bake Nutella cookies instead.
        sigpic

Comment

My oh my, ok. Let it be

sigpic
          sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Now I'm really craving Joe's donutella! Think he'd send me some if I offer to tape the tasting and send him the vid for a guest WFPOTD??
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
              Now I'm really craving Joe's donutella! Think he'd send me some if I offer to tape the tasting and send him the vid for a guest WFPOTD??
              Craving Joe's nut......... oh, right

Why not ask him? It's been a while since any Woohoos posted on his blog, he might think you we don't love him anymore

Comment

Why not ask him? It's been a while since any Woohoos posted on his blog, he might think you we don't love him anymore
                I might...I have to think about it some more...
                sigpic

Comment

Oh my...

And I think that's why he posted that little WooHoo hint. To get us to respond
                  Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                  Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Oh my...

He's definitely on to us girls

And mmm nutella, that I do like. I'm totally on board with the donutella idea too
                    sigpic
                    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Oh my...

Oh yes, he's definitely been missing LJ us

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                        He's definitely on to us girls

And mmm nutella, that I do like. I'm totally on board with the donutella idea too

You know, I'm sure I've had a doughnut stuffed with chocolate of some kind Don't remember any nuts though

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                          who are you trying to kid jumble? You're about as innocent as Jann Me on the other hand I am a complete innocent Because we all know I never go into the gutter...
                          We're all very innocent.

I hate whipped cream
                          Me too...it's just...yuck on most food...I *only* like it on Jell-O and then it has to be homemade

According to Google, liquorice is the National sweet of the Netherlands, and any Dutch person who doesn't like it stands a good chance of being deported!

*looks around for Nad and Jann*
                          It is... I don't really like it that much. It's good...but not wow!
                          If you want I can send you some on the mail...or take some with me and give it to you this summer when you come and see me in the airport.

Btw I told mom about you wanting to visit me there and her response was "Oh thank god, then you won't be alone, since I know how much you hate that and you'll have someone to talk too"(aka...you aren't that hyperactive when we see you)
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                            We're all very innocent.

Me too...it's just...yuck on most food...I *only* like it on Jell-O and then it has to be homemade

It is... I don't really like it that much. It's good...but not wow!
                            If you want I can send you some on the mail...or take some with me and give it to you this summer when you come and see me in the airport.

Btw I told mom about you wanting to visit me there and her response was "Oh thank god, then you won't be alone, since I know how much you hate that and you'll have someone to talk too"(aka...you aren't that hyperactive when we see you)
                            Oh that wood be great

Soooo..... Josiane and I will be the receptacles for your hyperactive chatter and save the family's ears? That's fine with me, I'm looking forward to hearing all about your trip

Now Doc Martin is on, so I'm hearing 'Maartan' every ten seconds

Oh, and bringing this week's Artwork Challenge over here to make sure Nad doesn't miss it

And ignore Oma's Martin comment, they have no respect for me over there

Comment

Oh that wood be great

Soooo..... Josiane and I will be the receptacles for your hyperactive chatter and save the family's ears? That's fine with me, I'm looking forward to hearing all about your trip

Now Doc Martin is on, so I'm hearing 'Maartan' every ten seconds

Oh, and bringing this week's Artwork Challenge over here to make sure Nad doesn't miss it

And ignore Oma's Martin comment, they have no respect for me over there

Thank you
                              I appreciate that. *nods*

And *hugs* I always dislike people who dare to tease you...
                              *blinks*
                              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Thank you
                                I appreciate that. *nods*

And *hugs* I always dislike people who dare to tease you...
                                *blinks*
                                *splurts red wine all over new screen*

Yeah, riiiiiiiiiight

"Teasing my Jumble again?"

"Hide behind me Jumble, I'll protect you!"

Comment

Working...
                                X