The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    Nooooooo, don't do that We all make mistakes, and on here we're always kind to each other Edit: Except when it's 'Let's Tease Jumble Day'

My children do not have the 's' stuff on their cheeks They have hankies, and they're not afraid to use them

Actually I wasn't late, I was on time (instead of the 10 minutes early that I usually arrive everywhere) so they were ok

LJ
    I missed "Let's Tease Jumble Day?" (((Jumble)))

Regarding the sig...It used to say "Martin the Wolf" but that just didn't feel right and I was showing my age a bit. And oh yes, don't I know we all make mistakes. I make more than my fair share.

Have fun at Summer Ball Sarai. (Dan can be your fantasized dance partner in a tux.)

And Happy Birthday Bekki!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Estrela View Post
      I missed "Let's Tease Jumble Day?" (((Jumble)))
      Huh! It was yesterday. They were all winding me up........ but I hid behind Martin so I was ok

Regarding the sig...It used to say "Martin the Wolf" but that just didn't feel right and I was showing my age a bit. And oh yes, don't I know we all make mistakes. I make more than my fair share.
      Oh I think I probably outdo you, I'm just quicker at deleting mine so no-one sees them

Have fun at Summer Ball Sarai. (Dan can be your fantasized dance partner in a tux.)

And Happy Birthday Bekki!
      *imagines dancing with Martin in a tux* *sigh*

*imagines dancing wth Martin in a tux........* *cough*

Comment

*wonders where Sarai wood like the bow tie to be.....*

*giggles and runz away*

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post

Yeah I love the pics of him at the wedding. I was thinking a proper tux, with a little bow tie and everything. *giggles*
          And you standing right next to him and all the woohoos being invited and there being cake!

Huh! It was yesterday. They were all winding me up........ but I hid behind Martin so I was ok

Oh I think I probably outdo you, I'm just quicker at deleting mine so no-one sees them

*imagines dancing with Martin in a tux* *sigh*

*imagines dancing wth Martin in a tux........* *cough*
          I was waiting for you to say "Dancing with Martin without a tux..."

The gutter is pretty deep in here today! And I still can't get the mental picture of TPTB covered in chocolate and peanut butter out of my head

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
          Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
          Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
            And you standing right next to him and all the woohoos being invited and there being cake!

I was waiting for you to say "Dancing with Martin without a tux..."

The gutter is pretty deep in here today! And I still can't get the mental picture of TPTB covered in chocolate and peanut butter out of my head
            *looks around*

Gutter? What gutter

You're the one talking gutter, I was simply dancing with Martin in a tux......... *shrugs innocently*

Comment

As long as it's 70% Cacao, dark chocolate (no peanut butter for me, thanks), I'm perfectly happy with the whole PTB in chocolate picture... *runz off to do errands*
              sigpic

Comment

*flops in in usual end of week manner*
                Hey fellow Woohoos *waves*

Have fun at the ball Sarai!

And, to make sure I've posted it in all possible places... happy birthday Bekki!!!
                sigpic
                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*looks around*

Gutter? What gutter

You're the one talking gutter, I was simply dancing with Martin in a tux......... *shrugs innocently*
                  who are you trying to kid jumble? You're about as innocent as Jann Me on the other hand I am a complete innocent Because we all know I never go into the gutter...

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                  As long as it's 70% Cacao, dark chocolate (no peanut butter for me, thanks), I'm perfectly happy with the whole PTB in chocolate picture... *runz off to do errands*
                  I like my PTB covered with lots of peanut butter and yummy milk chocolate So JM can be covered in dark choclolate with no peanut butter...Jumble do you have a problem with Martin being covered in Peanut butter and chocolate?

*giggles*

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                  Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                  Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Happy Birthday Bekki!!!

And food challenge artworks:

Martin, kebabs(? couldn't find proper word) and goulash <3 yummy!
                    sigpic
                    sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                      who are you trying to kid jumble? You're about as innocent as Jann Me on the other hand I am a complete innocent Because we all know I never go into the gutter...

I like my PTB covered with lots of peanut butter and yummy milk chocolate So JM can be covered in dark choclolate with no peanut butter...Jumble do you have a problem with Martin being covered in Peanut butter and chocolate?

*giggles*
                      Uh, no, I have no problem with that....... and he likes peanut butter too, quote....

... variations on my challenge entries

Love your entries Achaja Kebabs is the right word

I left Martin off of mine because I thought it wood be too obvious

Comment

Thanks Jumble Love your variations! What are these black sticks on the 2nd sig? You did great with this curly text
                        sigpic
                        sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Uh, no, I have no problem with that....... and he likes peanut butter too, quote....

... variations on my challenge entries

Love your entries Achaja Kebabs is the right word

I left Martin off of mine because I thought it wood be too obvious

No? Really?

And no one's said whipped cream? *hides*
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Achaja View Post
                            Thanks Jumble Love your variations! What are these black sticks on the 2nd sig? You did great with this curly text
                            Liquorice! Also one of Martin's favourites

"Liquorice, it's all I need to function!"

Originally posted by Estrela View Post
                            No? Really?

And no one's said whipped cream? *hides*
                            Yeah, they mostly got me anyway

I hate whipped cream

But..... I'm prepared to be swayed

Comment

Oh wow, I never tried it How does it taste?

Hehe you know what, I previously thought Martin smokes cider
                              sigpic
                              sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Originally posted by Achaja View Post
                                Oh wow, I never tried it How does it taste?
                                Liquorice? Um... you've seriously never had Liquorice Allsorts? Liquorice comfits? Liquorice twists? Catherine Wheels?

I don't know how to describe it........

Anyone????

No, not a cigar Although he was 'smoking' his liquorice in that scene

Comment

Working...
                                X