The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    Ah! I've often wondered about that. I thought maybe it was just you, being you

A lot of the stuff in the new gallery looks familiar.... maybe I should check my 200 dvd again The 100 stuff I don't think I've seen. Yet another special feature missing from my dvds?

*runz of to school*

*iz late*

I blame Martin
    Well, yes, that too

And I'm sure I do have that one

And poor broken kids. I can imagine them standing outside. In the rain, with their stuffing peeking out. With sad faces with tears and snot on their cheeks... Oh and a little backpack clutched in their hands.
    Aww.

Originally posted by Estrela View Post
    *head desk* It did (until I just changed it) because I forgot to erase the extra text layer I was messing with.
    *is going back to lurking...it's less embarassing*
    Oh, don't be embarassed! *hugs*
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*drags in, grabs bowl of cereal* Morning, Woohoos.

If Joe is a closet hippy, I hope he wasn't around when we were talking about what he smells like--or if he was, I wish he would let us know...or have Fondy let us know.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Estrela View Post
        *head desk* It did (until I just changed it) because I forgot to erase the extra text layer I was messing with.
        *is going back to lurking...it's less embarassing*
        Nooooooo, don't do that We all make mistakes, and on here we're always kind to each other Edit: Except when it's 'Let's Tease Jumble Day'

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
        Well, yes, that too

And I'm sure I do have that one

And poor broken kids. I can imagine them standing outside. In the rain, with their stuffing peeking out. With sad faces with tears and snot on their cheeks... Oh and a little backpack clutched in their hands.
        Aww.
        Oh, don't be embarassed! *hugs*
        My children do not have the 's' stuff on their cheeks They have hankies, and they're not afraid to use them

Actually I wasn't late, I was on time (instead of the 10 minutes early that I usually arrive everywhere) so they were ok

LJ

Comment

Nooooooo, don't do that We all make mistakes, and on here we're always kind to each other Edit: Except when it's 'Let's Tease Jumble Day'

My children do not have the 's' stuff on their cheeks They have hankies, and they're not afraid to use them

Actually I wasn't late, I was on time (instead of the 10 minutes early that I usually arrive everywhere) so they were ok

LJ
          Oh you mean every day? You know we tease you because we love you jumble!!

poor little kids...you almost being late Sooner or later Martin's going to make you forget all about them!

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
          Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
          Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
            Oh you mean every day? You know we tease you because we love you jumble!!
            Oh yeah, you think you can get away with anything in the name of love, huh?

poor little kids...you almost being late Sooner or later Martin's going to make you forget all about them!

It's been a close call a few times

Comment

*runs in*

It's the Summer Ball tonight !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And its raining .

But my dress is pretty!!!

I wander what Dan wood look like in a tux....

*bounces*

*runs out*

Comment

*giggles* at Jumbly getting late because of Martin...sounds familiar in a way

*giggles* at Nad for the "zzzz" in the name...you can also put them in a different folder Makes it easier than to changes all names

EDIT: Have fun at the summerball Sarai I know you will! and make a picture of yourself in that pretty dress
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                  *runs in*

And its raining .

*bounces*

*runs out*
                  You wonder? Surely you've already imagined that scenario a few times?

Do we get a pic of you in your ballgown? *smiles sweetly*

Comment

You wonder? Surely you've already imagined that scenario a few times?

Do we get a pic of you in your ballgown? *smiles sweetly*
                    Yeah, I'll put on up tomorrow since I'll have one of me all made up . Currently I'm in the pre-production stage of hair-dying and face-packing .

And oddly enough, I've never imagined Dan in a tux. Service dress on the other hand...

Comment

Yeah, go break my broken children image, jumble...

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                      *giggles* at Jumbly getting late because of Martin...sounds familiar in a way

*giggles* at Nad for the "zzzz" in the name...you can also put them in a different folder Makes it easier than to changes all names

EDIT: Have fun at the summerball Sarai I know you will! and make a picture of yourself in that pretty dress
                      But where's the fun in that? I now have all kinds of images labeled zzzz... zxy... and zzcpr... It's a trademark

And have fun, Sarai!
                      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Oh yeah, you think you can get away with anything in the name of love, huh?

It's been a close call a few times
                        Of course we can!! We are after all hippys

Aww poor kids! *tisk tisk* Bad Martin bad...someone should spank him for making jumble late

*runs out*

*runs in*

And its raining .

*bounces*

*runs out*
                        Awww we want to see the pretty dress

and we sort of get to see him in a suit/tux

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                        Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                        Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

*giggles* Dan looks unhappy there

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                            *giggles* Dan looks unhappy there
                            He finds himself too far away from Sarai and that is why he is unhappy!
                            sigpic

Comment

Yeah I love the pics of him at the wedding. I was thinking a proper tux, with a little bow tie and everything. *giggles*

Comment

Yeah I love the pics of him at the wedding. I was thinking a proper tux, with a little bow tie and everything. *giggles*
                                *wonders where Sarai wood like the bow tie to be.....*

*giggles and runz away*

Comment

Working...
                                X