Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ohhh....wet wood....
    ...smelling wet Wood...mmhhhh...
    Now I really have guttery thoughts....when is Martin wet? -except after shower...
    sigpic
    sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Originally posted by Achaja View Post
      Ohhh....wet wood....
      Now I really have guttery thoughts....when is Martin wet? -eccept after shower...
      *cough*before*cough* his shower

Comment

*giggles like insane*

Oh my
        I shouldn't have come here late hours
        sigpic
        sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
          Nad this is the wrong thread to mention "wet wood" without getting guttery thoughts...
          Originally posted by jumble View Post
          She knows that, she's just messing with our minds again

*snurches 'disclaimer' smiley*
          No, really, I was in my garden and there's trees and it had been raining a little and therefore the moist got in the wood causing the stems to... do something ...biological and because it has been hot the last couple of days my garden now smells like wood.

*blinks*

Yeah.

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

First thing I spotted watching 'Timeline pt 2'

That's the first time I've seen him without his wedding ring. So did he get married after that, or did he take it off for a cameo?

Comment

*is sure*

Jumbly...she's messing with our minds...

I love it

*dreams of wet wood *
              sigpic

Comment

Ohhh....wet wood....
                Now I really have guttery thoughts....when is Martin wet? -except after shower...
                Originally posted by jumble View Post
                *cough*before*cough* his shower
                ...Oh sure.
                Why does Nad always get the blame? Just because I don't say stuff like that and incidently say everyday things that might, if you have your head in a bucket of odd smelling water, seem dirty?
                Sooo unfair! Dirty women you are! Dirty!
                *hugs Joe the Green Bunny*
                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                  No, really, I was in my garden and there's trees and it had been raining a little and therefore the moist got in the wood causing the stems to... do something ...biological and because it has been hot the last couple of days my garden now smells like wood.

*blinks*

Yeah.

Hot and wet....... in the rain......... in the garden......... that could make for some interesting dreams tonight...........

Edit: Something biological?

Comment

Could be that Martin took it off for the cameo, what was the year?
                    I don't know...he wood do such a thing? Hmm...
                    sigpic
                    sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Dear Martin,

Again, I wood like to apologize for the words of my fellow WooHoos. I'm sorry that lurking here makes you blush. Maybe it wood be better if you change your name to something that doesn't make any easy to use references to... human nature.

I love you. In a totally un-sexy way.

Hugs,
                      Nad
                      Last edited by DutchIndeed; 04 June 2009, 01:14 PM. Reason: ''numan nature'' sounds cute, but isn't really a phrase.

sigpic

Comment

It could be that...
                        I don't know.

sigpic

Comment

"human nature"...rawrrrr

sigpic

Comment

Uh...

sigpic

Comment

Love you WooHoos!
                              Woodnight! I must get up early tomorrow for the babysitting
                              sigpic
                              sig thanks to Luci

Comment

I don't know what year it was, Jann or Nad could check their dvds? But he was in uniform, so I'm guessing he was doing a cameo.........

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                                Dear Martin,

Again, I wood like to apologize for the words of my fellow WooHoos. I'm sorry that lurking here makes you blush. Maybe it wood be better if you change your name to something that doesn't make any easy to use references to... human nature.

I love you. In a totally un-sexy way.

Hugs,
                                Nad
                                Ok, just explain to me how it is possible to love Martin in a totally un-sexy way........ I mean, I love him for his directing skills, his sense of humour, his cuteness, his 'niceness' that everybody talks about........ but seriously, un-sexy???? Nope, not seeing it..... there is absolutely nothing un-sexy about him

*sings* Sexy, everything about you is so sexy...........

Comment

Working...
                                X