The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
    I was thinking ''What's a Martincard?'' But saw I was being tunnelvisioned again...

Oh thank you! I sooo needed that

Sure you can! With a little uhmpf and imagination, everything is possible!
    Hey, you can do just about anything with a little umph and imagination

Martin has the umph, I have the imagination........

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      Some people don't feel the need to cross it, or can't afford to

Oh look, Magic is playing 'I Got Wood, Babe'
      True true...but that isn't the case for me...although the affording part is...took me almost a year to save enough money for this trip

Niiice...I want wood. Now!

I was thinking ''What's a Martincard?'' But saw I was being tunnelvisioned again...
      ROFL! I don't think my folks like it if I call it that...they already think I'm too obsessed with SG!

Sure you can! With a little uhmpf and imagination, everything is possible!
      *has now feeling she is in some sort of commercial*

Oh no, feel that awful 'g' word coming *puts bag over head and hides*
      "g" word?
      sigpic

Comment

...And now I read ''Martin is playing 'I Got Wood, Babe' ''
        It's disturbing.
        *hands a pair of glasses to Nad*

*thinks*

*takes them away again*

Comment

...But I am wearing glasses
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

...But I am wearing glasses
            Special Martin glasses, where every word beginning with 'm' becomes 'Martin'............. a bit like my keyboard

I'm off to bed, Woodnight (((((WooHoos)))))

Comment

Special Martin glasses, where every word beginning with 'm' becomes 'Martin'............. a bit like my keyboard

I'm off to bed, Woodnight (((((WooHoos)))))
              Ah!

WoodNight!
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*hugs crazy Woohoos*

Tomorrow, we're going to hit page 690...that means we get to celebrate 69 pages for the next ten pages! Woohood!
                sigpic

Comment

*looks around for crazy WooHoos*

*spots Luvnjoe*

*waves*

Comment

*waves to Jumble*

Crazy woohoo here that overslept(just will go later to the class That teacher won't mind if people come in late...she's already happy if people are coming)

*runs out*
                    sigpic

Comment

Jann

Sooooo..... who else's mouth is watering at the thought of a donutella?

Comment

Armani......... mmmmmmm love it

My fave perfume (for me) is Midnight Poison by Dior, there's just something about it that says 'special'

I'm ashamed to say it, but I don't know what aftershave Michael uses I only know he always smells gorgeous

*makes mental note to check next time I'm in his bathroom *
                        Morning sunny Woohoos

You can't beat Hugo Blue. Amazing smell...

*dances out...to play Sims*

Spoiler:
                        I'm going to make a Brad and Coopie to add to my Martin and Dan...teehee

Comment

Hey Sarai *waves* I was wondering last night where you'd got to, now I know - busy playing Sims PTB

I just heard something that made me smile....... something about how love is more difficult to deal with as you get older, because "You no longer have the elasticity in your heart as you do when you are younger"

I soooo wasn't expecting 'heart' there

Comment

Funny what you find when you go wandering through folders that you haven't opened lately ........... a while back Lara was messing about and sent me this.

Martin is directing the 'romantic' scene for Movie 3....

It's dark on the set, only lit by candlelight, Martin's all over the place trying to clear the set and get his minimal crew to shoot this mind gobbling scene.

Rick turns towards Martin. "So, you want this to be one of those moments?"

Martin rolls his eyes. "Rick! Which 'those'?! This is the first time Carter and O'Neill share a late night romancing scene in a bedroom.

"Okay quiet on the set! Cam A, focus on Amanda standing by the window, I want the candlelight to reflect on her just like she's enchanted. Cam B, keep your window on Rick approaching. All right aaaand Action!"

Trr trr.

"Cut! Who's phone is that?" Martin tries to find the idiot but realizes it's his. He flips it open. "Erm sorry guys, this is important. Hold that thought!"

He runs off.

Rick ruffles his hair "What's that all about?"

Amanda grins. "Must be Jumble!"

Comment

Funny what you find when you go wandering through folders that you haven't opened lately ........... a while back Lara was messing about and sent me this.

Martin is directing the 'romantic' scene for Movie 3....

Awesome!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                                Awesome!
                                Isn't it?

She wrote another one.... 'Martin meets Jumble' ........ but I can't post it here because it's definitely not PG

*runz off to nursery trying not to think gutter*

Comment

Working...
                                X