*blinks again*

Cool.

Sorry...I'm kinda quiet tonight
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
      ...Nah, I actually like St. Coopie.
      St. Coopie of the Cuisine.
      Excellent! And Joe is St. Joseph of the Snark! And Martin is St. Martin of the Shorts!!!

*happy dance*

EDIT: Dude! When did I get 7900 posts!
      sigpic

Comment

To me, personally, it was more the way she behaved. Teal'c proofed himself to be loyal, as you will, to the team. Vala was a con who dressed in as little as possible and behaved in a way that did not fit the way of said millitary. I get what kind of character she is, and I think it's mostly funny, but for her to be allowed on the flagship team like that... Meh. It doesn't seem to me that the real AF would do that. It's about honour
        By the time Vala came along, there were a lot more non-military people involved in SG - look at Weir in Atlantis for example. And let's face it, the real AF wood never have allowed Teal'c to join the flagship team simply because Jack said so That's where the 'fiction' comes in. And that was as it should be, because it is fiction. Just fiction with a lot of respect for RL AF and mainly following their guidelines. There was a very delicate and difficult balance for TPTB to juggle with, and I think they did it very well.

I agree on that. It's disrespectful. But I think it's easier to blame the ''invisible ones'', then say, an actor. If people blame AT for being un shippy, they get jumped on,because she's awesome. if people blame TPTB it's OK, for they're the ones in charge and not as openly awesome.

Yes. I vote for Sainthood!
        Hmm. Maybe they should get jumped on for that.... I guess I just don't care enough about what 'they' think to put myself through the angst

*Happy Dances Naked for good measure*
        I told you, not until the knee is better

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
        St. Joseph, St. Martin, St. Coopie??? Sounds like a plan to me!

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/a...k/dsc04850.jpg

Jumble, I wish you woodn't give Joe so much wine when he visits!
        But....... but...... he's such fun when he's tipsy

I guess I should go to bed too........ Woodnight (((((WooHoos))))

((((((((((Martin))))))))))

Comment

Sainthood ya say?

Yeah I know it stinks

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
          Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
          Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

*DIES LAUGHING!!*

RA, that's brilliant! If I ever get my next chapter done, I'll make some St. PTB stuff, too!
            sigpic

Comment

Wood Morning WooHoos

Oh my oh my! What happened here last night? Discussion? On this thread?

Sorry if I got a bit over-heated I just get a little defensive of OBPTB

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
              PTB bashing over at the S/J thread?

I'll tell you what I was reading on Pol's site there's snippets of the companion book for S4 and Martin Wood said some very shippy things!!! Maybe one day I'll make a Martin sig

*huggles PTB and woohoos*

Edit- Jumble what you just said in the post above I'm agreeing with you 100%! Thankfully though now the regs are out of the way I have completely faith in TPTB for the 3rd movie! They've wanted to confirm in the past...I'm confident they'll do it this time as well!
              Thank you And yes, I'm confident too

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
              Excellent! And Joe is St. Joseph of the Snark! And Martin is St. Martin of the Shorts!!!

*happy dance*

EDIT: Dude! When did I get 7900 posts!
              For some reason 'St Martin-in-the-Fields' popped into my brain................. long grass and such....

(except that it's a church in Trafalgar Square, London )

Had a weird dream last night...

Spoiler:
              I don't know exactly what the question was about, but several of us were sitting around a campfire discussing something about Martin.

Nad said that the only way to find out wood be to ask him.

RiG jumped up and said "I'll do it! I'll go and ask Martin online!" and she ran off.....

The rest of us looked at each other asking "What did she say? Martin's online????" and then we all ran after RiG

Then I woke up

Weird

Comment

Maybe RiG is really speaking with Martin online, because she wasn't here since...ice age? hrhrhr

Beautiful sig Amanda - cool idea

to be furlings
                sigpic
                sig thanks to Luci

Comment

OT bus trip to school...

Spoiler:
                  Was in the bus today and there was this lady in front of me that looked a lot like Jumble(on her profile pic) and she was holding these flowers and having this smile and day dreaming look on her face...erm...almost like she was going to see Martin(in my imagination) I was suprised she wasn't jumping from joy...

Really...it looked like Jumble that was off to visit Martin and was giving him a big stuff of flowers...

And then there was also this other dude in the bus that looked like Michael?!?! from 1969(I don't know for sure if that was his name) and everyone looked at him like he was a freak...but that lady was smiling at him and talking...

Strange busride...

As last there was me trying not to laugh or fall of my chair from laughing because of my imagination made up this whole story
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                    Glad to hear you're doing better *hugs*

As for the interview, you're right, they woodn't have given you a chance if they didn't think you were a possible prospect for it, so just go in there and be yourself and see how it goes It's not the end of the world if you don't get it, and it's good to have some interview practise But it will be wonderful if you do get it *crosses fingers and toes*

here.

Just a couple similar to the ones we had, but I just loved what he was saying at the time
                    Thanks!! I guess you're right but I'm still super nervous! I did see those pictures, Dan is so cute !!!

Originally posted by Achaja View Post
                    ((Sarai)) - 10th anniversary? Wow! Congrats!
                    10th Anniversary?? Huh?

Woohoos, I've got a really busy day but I'll be back tomorrow for chatting. Hope you all have a super duper day in the sunshine!

Comment

Oops I mess something??
                      Forgive me Sarai! I might read something wrong during my catch up
                      sigpic
                      sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Maybe RiG is really speaking with Martin online, because she wasn't here since...ice age? hrhrhr

Beautiful sig Amanda - cool idea

If she knows how to talk to him she's kept it very quiet..........

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                        OT bus trip to school...

Spoiler:
                        Was in the bus today and there was this lady in front of me that looked a lot like Jumble(on her profile pic) and she was holding these flowers and having this smile and day dreaming look on her face...erm...almost like she was going to see Martin(in my imagination) I was suprised she wasn't jumping from joy...

Really...it looked like Jumble that was off to visit Martin and was giving him a big stuff of flowers...

And then there was also this other dude in the bus that looked like Michael?!?! from 1969(I don't know for sure if that was his name) and everyone looked at him like he was a freak...but that lady was smiling at him and talking...

Strange busride...

As last there was me trying not to laugh or fall of my chair from laughing because of my imagination made up this whole story
                        For a second there I was wondering how you could possibly know what my Michael looks like

That sounds exactly like me, dreaming on the bus

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                        Thanks!! I guess you're right but I'm still super nervous! I did see those pictures, Dan is so cute !!!

10th Anniversary?? Huh?

Woohoos, I've got a really busy day but I'll be back tomorrow for chatting. Hope you all have a super duper day in the sunshine!

Don't be nervous, apply the 5-year-rule

(If you screw up the interview, will it still matter in 5 years' time? No!)

Oops I mess something??
                        Forgive me Sarai! I might read something wrong during my catch up
                        I think you mixed Sarai up with Luvnjack

Comment

sorry

I'm trying to wake up my mojo...
                          sigpic
                          sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Your mojo looks wide awake to me Niiiiiice

I'm trying to persuade Coopie to look as good as the other PTB....... it's not working so far
                            Last edited by Jumble; 02 June 2009, 03:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                              For a second there I was wondering how you could possibly know what my Michael looks like

That sounds exactly like me, dreaming on the bus
                              I don't...but I do know how that hippy looked like!

Also with the flowers?

I wanna bring martin flowers as well
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                                I don't...but I do know how that hippy looked like!

Also with the flowers?

I wanna bring Martin flowers as well
                                Flowers, chocolates, liquorice, peanut butter...... I'd try anything

Not sure if he'd like flowers, but I am sure he likes the rest

Hmmm.... I don't seem to have the 'chocolate lunch' pic

Comment

Working...
                                X