No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jos, I'm sad coz Jumble is sad...overall I'm happy since I'm going back to the camping tomorrow morning
    sigpic

Comment

I'm happy! But a little bummed cuz Jumble is sad. But, overall, I'm happy. *huggles sad Woohoos*
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
        *huggles Sarai* Nighty night!

Jumble...chocolate but but but...I thought you stopped..that bad*huggles tightly*
        And I gave you all those new thingies to cheer you up...I failed *cries*
        Btw you do have the directors series of Lost City right? and everything around it...
        Oh yes, I have all Martin's Lost City stuff, it's my absolutest favouritest dvd in the whole wide world

You did make me happy with all the new bts, I'm just having trouble doing anything with it

Originally posted by josiane View Post
        *huggles Sarai, Jumble and Jann* I hate it when the Woohoos are all sad
        I'm not really sad, just very tired and frustrated because I can't seem to get anything right

And there's just so much stuff going on around me atm (some good, some very bad) that I can't seem to relax.

Maybe I should take my dose of Lost City after a long warm bath. That should help

Comment

Oh, btw, as I said to Sarai earlier.......

We WooHoos need to get our nearest and dearest up to speed for if we are ill or hurt.....

1. Go to MWHS thread and explain my absence.

2. Go to *insert name of fave PTB folder* and print out A4 size copy of *insert fave pic of said PTB* to put beside my bed.

3. Make sure you post daily updates on the MWHS thread regarding my condition (it'll give them something to talk about during slack moments ), but do not read any of my previous posts!!!

4. Be sure to tell them what my fave flowers/chocolates/other indulgences are

That way we won't have to worry when a WooHoo goes missing...

and we'll get to chat with their nearest and dearest and find out all sorts of interesting stuff

Edit: Why isn't the small print size working?

Comment

Jumble...that woodn't work for me...even if I tell them to go in this thread...they don't know how to find the thread(the forum isn't that difficult since it's my homepage) And then they have the problem of speaking English. My family can speak a bit English, but if you think my grammar is bad you haven't seen theirs yet. Both of my brothers and father are also dyslectic...and mom doesn't understand computers
            sigpic

Comment

Hmmm.

Ok, so you put a shortcut to this thread on your desktop and label it 'In case of emergency, CLICK HERE!!'

And don't worry, I'm sure Nad wood translate for us

Comment

WooHood on being super student, Jann!

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                Hmmm.

Ok, so you put a shortcut to this thread on your desktop and label it 'In case of emergency, CLICK HERE!!'

And don't worry, I'm sure Nad wood translate for us
                Oh, imagine the power...

Yeah, I don't see the emergencyplan working for me eighter. Mom's can't strat the internet connection or type English, Dad doesn't get the obsession and I'm keeping him in the dark and my brother... Well, he wood do it, but he might just keep the password and start posting things in my name like: '' My feet look funny.'' ''I have two boyfriends. Their names are Nick and Simon.'' or ''I'm posting naked''.

...And even if it's all untrue, you guys woodn't even notice it's not me, for my brother has the same twisted and rather odd kind of sarcastic humour.
                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Yup...I let her translate then So if you see a weird Dutch message in here from me...there is something wrong with me!...oh and I will make sure that my brothers/father sign it then(with their name) but hopefully that will never happen!

Woohood! I finally got wired internet again...took me some effort, but I have it now. Wired internet is so much more faster...*huggles 1 Gbps connection*...that's more like it!

EDIT:

Oh and dad just told mom about what happened on school this afternoon...but he started with this: "Your daughter was kicked out of class today." ...which gave mom her worry face and then he followed with "because she's the only one that did well and the teacher didn't had to have a talk with" (or something like that)
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                    Oh, imagine the power...

Yeah, I don't see the emergencyplan working for me eighter. Mom's can't strat the internet connection or type English, Dad doesn't get the obsession and I'm keeping him in the dark and my brother... Well, he wood do it, but he might just keep the password and start posting things in my name like: '' My feet look funny.'' ''I have two boyfriends. Their names are Nick and Simon.'' or ''I'm posting naked''.

...And even if it's all untrue, you guys woodn't even notice it's not me, for my brother has the same twisted and rather odd kind of sarcastic humour.
                    *hugs* But we wood notice since there will be a difference in posting...I think. I don't think he will love PTB as much as you do coz he's you know...a guy

As for the password...that's a pro...they don't need to enter it in here...I'm automatically logged in on GW. The big problem is that my computer, with start up, is protected with fingerprint password...which only dad's right thumb is in it as well...so then you'll see dad posting in here...and his mind is even more twisted than mine!
                    sigpic

Comment

Er...Well, I might be able to get Hubby to post here if I was somehow incapacitated. I'm kind of afraid of the sigh and the rolling of eyes he would give me, though.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                        WooHood on being super student, Jann!

Oh, imagine the power...
                        But of course you woodn't abuse it wood you?

I think you're right, we woodn't notice any difference

*runz from flying tomatoes*

Jann I love the fingerprint thing, it logs me into everything! No more having to remember bank account numbers and passwords

Although I am starting to miss typing in 'Martinscool' when I go shopping online

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                          *hugs* But we wood notice since there will be a difference in posting...I think. I don't think he will love PTB as much as you do coz he's you know...a guy

As for the password...that's a pro...they don't need to enter it in here...I'm automatically logged in on GW. The big problem is that my computer, with start up, is protected with fingerprint password...which only dad's right thumb is in it as well...so then you'll see dad posting in here...and his mind is even more twisted than mine!

And I'm afraid he's crazy enough to pretend...
                          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                            Er...Well, I might be able to get Hubby to post here if I was somehow incapacitated. I'm kind of afraid of the sigh and the rolling of eyes he would give me, though.
                            Ah, but you'd put up with that rather than have us biting our nails and worrying woodn't you? Woodn't you

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                              Hehe. Yeah.
                              I often step back from what I'm doing here to reflect on all things VL and think about how insane we must seem to people who never participate in this kind of... thing.

...Ok, it's not a real reflection it's more like ''Hm. We're odd. Awwwwsummm''

But of course you woodn't abuse it wood you?
                              Who me? Nooooooow... Never.

Altough it wood be kind of cool to translate Jann's dad saying: ''Jann's doing great'' into: ''Jann's doing the backflip in the garden. Naked'', woodn't it?

sigpic

Comment

Ah, but you'd put up with that rather than have us biting our nails and worrying woodn't you? Woodn't you
                                Yes, I wood.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X