• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AstraPerAspera View Post
    *wanders in looking for LJ*

*hides leg-irons behind back*

*waves at WhooHoos*

*wanders off*
    Oh dear, did she not go back to voluntary incarceration after nekkidly running around in here yesterday? I wonder why?

Originally posted by starlover View Post
    Thank you.

I agree, certainly since she already said it in the previous class I had from her that I was the only one...and she could have told me then that I didn't had to go but she forgot. I mean most people probably do know that I've passed everything, but I still don't wanna look like a nerd.(even though I am one)
    But the phonecall was funny
    Silly tutor

So what was the phonecall about? I could do with a laugh

Someone has gone insane.

Oh and Martin in uniform is always good...gotta love a man in uniform...Yum!
    Oooooh yeah

Comment

(((Sarai)))) I hope you feel better soon!

Nothing major to report...I think

OT school...
      Spoiler:
      Had a class meeting today because our tutor was worried about the class. Apparently overall we aren't doing so well. We are with 15 people in the class of which 6 people already can't pass anymore(even if they manage to get all the points this block) Then she said the other people's mark weren't that awesome as well....only one person out of the entire class had managed to pass all subjects and get good grades(which was me as she told me just before class) ...so since I was good, I could leave...but she hadn't said my name yet and I already started packing...then people in the class said "Now we know who" and then when I was just about to leave my phone(who wasn't on silent mode) went off...Whoops... so one boy said "Perfect student...riiiiiiiight" it didn't help that I had to answer that particular call I'm such a good student...*snort*
      WoohooD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      Jann well done for getting the best results

But really, I don't think it was fair of your tutor to do that, it's bound to cause resentment amongst your fellow students. He should have kept you in the class and let you have anonimity if you chose to.

And I've just realised I've posted pics of Joe and Dan, but none of Martin

Rectifying that......

Mmmmm..... gotta love The Man in uniform
      *shiny*

*stares*

*waves at WhooHoos*

*wanders off*
      *blinks*

People are just getting weirder and weirder on this thread.
      sigpic

Comment

Oh dear, did she not go back to voluntary incarceration after nekkidly running around in here yesterday? I wonder why?
        People run nekkid around in here

Silly tutor

So what was the phonecall about? I could do with a laugh
        My dad...with a *very* important phonecall...
        My creditcard came in ...well kinda. Dad pouted that he wasn't allowed to take it, only I'm allowed to get it(with ID)...so the mailman got afraid from dad and ran out, to write a note that I could get it at the local postoffice tomorrow. the mailman didn't hand dad the note, which normally happens but put it in our mailbox.
        Oh and it's even more weird that dad wasn't allowed to get it on my behalf, because officially speaking, he's still financial responsible for me

So dad, knowing that I was in class, just had to call me for that.

It's better then yesterday. He called me then at the moment I was walking in class...and was too late. Then, because that one was important, it had to do with the van ads I made, I just stood in front of the door(before walking in) and finished my call... The teacher didn't care in the end...

Dad's calls are always better than the ones from Thijs, since he just calls when he's bored...which is quite often...
        sigpic

Comment

*Wanders in*

!!

*waves at WhooHoos*

*wanders off*
          !!

*runz out*
          sigpic

Comment

People run nekkid around in here

My dad...with a *very* important phonecall...
            My creditcard came in ...well kinda. Dad pouted that he wasn't allowed to take it, only I'm allowed to get it(with ID)...so the mailman got afraid from dad and ran out, to write a note that I could get it at the local postoffice tomorrow. the mailman didn't hand dad the note, which normally happens but put it in our mailbox.
            Oh and it's even more weird that dad wasn't allowed to get it on my behalf, because officially speaking, he's still financial responsible for me

So dad, knowing that I was in class, just had to call me for that.

It's better then yesterday. He called me then at the moment I was walking in class...and was too late. Then, because that one was important, it had to do with the van ads I made, I just stood in front of the door(before walking in) and finished my call... The teacher didn't care in the end...

Dad's calls are always better than the ones from Thijs, since he just calls when he's bored...which is quite often...
            That sounds good to me - Dad can't have your card, but he can be responsible for the bill

Comment

A quick pic spam ere I go...

sigpic

Comment

*wanders in*
                *hugs Sarai*
                *high fives Jann for her marks*
                *throws a blanket over luvnjack*
                *waves at APA*
                *flops on couch*
                sigpic
                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*Looks around for APA*

Jumble, how goes the vid? Think you'll get it done before you go to visit Michael? (jumble and Michael sitting in a tree...though, why anyone would want to kiss in a tree is beyond me...)

*waves to Josi, then runz back to writing*
                  sigpic

Comment

That sounds good to me - Dad can't have your card, but he can be responsible for the bill
                    It's good! but I'm also responsible for the bill...only when it goes wrong, dad is

*hands everyone drinks*

Someone want something sweet to? Or do you all prefer dinner?
                    sigpic

Comment

It's good! but I'm also responsible for the bill...only when it goes wrong, dad is

*hands everyone drinks*

Sweet's good
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                        Sweet's good
                        *orders Martin, in shorts, to bring the choc, popcorn, chips, candy, cookies and everything else people want...*

Oh and of course he has to bring each thing one by one...followed by clothes removal*grins*
                        sigpic

Comment

*waves tiredly to Jos, LJ, Jas, Jann and...woah...APA???*

In the words of Bekki this is lame AS, but I'm off to bed armed with a few good Dan eps girlies. I'll be back around tomorrow for play time, that and I have to go to work so I'd better be well by then .

Have a fabulous PTB-related evening!

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                            *Looks around for APA*

Jumble, how goes the vid? Think you'll get it done before you go to visit Michael? (jumble and Michael sitting in a tree...though, why anyone would want to kiss in a tree is beyond me...)

*waves to Josi, then runz back to writing*
                            The isn't going atm, and PSing isn't working either. I think I've hit some sort of artistic block

You've never done it in a tree?

*hands everyone drinks*

Chocolate. I need chocolate. With or without Martin......... that's how bad things are

Actually, I think what I need is to get some sleep....... maybe I'll just go to bed and put the Lost City commentary on and let Martin lull me to sleep

Comment

*huggles Sarai* Nighty night!

Jumble...chocolate but but but...I thought you stopped..that bad*huggles tightly*
                              And I gave you all those new thingies to cheer you up...I failed *cries*
                              Btw you do have the directors series of Lost City right? and everything around it...
                              sigpic

Comment

*huggles Sarai, Jumble and Jann* I hate it when the Woohoos are all sad
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X