X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kliggins View Post
    What's WMM?
    Windows movie maker

Jumble, I did use that because I didn´t had PDVD. PDVD is better and you can't change the size...

gotta go home now
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
      Windows movie maker

Jumble, I did use that because I didn´t had PDVD. PDVD is better and you can't change the size...

gotta go home now
      I guess so, but the stuff you sent me doesn't open in PDVD, so at least I can cap it in WMM See you later

Hi Kliggs *waves* Haven't seen you here for a while, been too busy on the RDA thunk thread?

Comment

If I am correct you're supposed to be able to open it in PDVD as well...just open file...me thinks...

Funny fact...it took me 2 hours and 10 min this morning to get to school(I was late in class) and it took me 1 hour and 15 min to get home... you just gotta love public transport...
        sigpic

Comment

Hi Woohoos *waves*

You all talk far too much and there's too much to catch up on... Anyone want to give me the highlights? I've been too busy doing my DJ (or MS really) 'Nemesis' impression ...

OT: where I've been
          Spoiler:
          I was rushed to hospital to have an emergency appendectomy... ouch! Needless to say there'll be no running nekkid from me for a while

Carry on!

Comment

If I am correct you're supposed to be able to open it in PDVD as well...just open file...me thinks...
            Hmmm. I figured out how to open it (it's a Media file, I was looking for a Movie file ) but for some reason it's not allowing me to rewind or go to the previous frame I think for this type of file I'll stick to WMM *shrugs*

Funny fact...it took me 2 hours and 10 min this morning to get to school(I was late in class) and it took me 1 hour and 15 min to get home... you just gotta love public transport...
            I seem to remember you saying something similar before Does seem weird

*waves to Babancat* Sorry to hear that, but I guess it's one of those things that is best got rid of if it's causing problems. Take care of yourself, get plenty of rest *hugs*

We'll expect a resumption of nekkid running in a couple of weeks

Comment

Originally posted by babancat View Post
              Hi Woohoos *waves*

You all talk far too much and there's too much to catch up on... Anyone want to give me the highlights? I've been too busy doing my DJ (or MS really) 'Nemesis' impression ...

OT: where I've been
              Spoiler:
              I was rushed to hospital to have an emergency appendectomy... ouch! Needless to say there'll be no running nekkid from me for a while

Carry on!
              Ouch! *hugs* I hope you can resume the nekkid dancing soon again When it's allowed ofcourse!

Highlights? No idea... We're always high on broccoli

Originally posted by jumble View Post
              Hmmm. I figured out how to open it (it's a Media file, I was looking for a Movie file ) but for some reason it's not allowing me to rewind or go to the previous frame I think for this type of file I'll stick to WMM *shrugs*
              Lol, yes, then it's better to stick with WMM.

I seem to remember you saying something similar before Does seem weird
              Not that weird this time...I missed the first train, because I had to wait before the train(the crossing of it) there was another train before and it kept close for my train...so I missed it...then the next one was delayed(with 5 min) which caused me to miss the connection with the other train. I had to wait 10 min on the station because of that(waiting on the next train)...that one got during the journey delayed, because we had to stop and slow down several times...Yay I didn't had any problems with the bus though
              sigpic

Comment

I'm so glad I don't have to use public transport, especially since around here there's about 2 hours between busses I just hop into the car whenever I want to go anywhere

I'm have a really busy day, five small children, four being lovely, one being a monster

Is if 5 o'clock yet??

Comment

*stumbles in* Morning Woohoos *yawn* It's much too early in the morning!

sigpic

Comment

I can hop into the car too...it will only cost me money for gas and all and this is free...plus if everything works according to schedule faster than the car, because there you get stuck in the traffic(for sure)

*huggles* Think about watching new Martin stuff tonight and it'll make ya happy

Btw there is no directors series for Fallen!
                    sigpic

Comment

It must be done...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                        *stumbles in* Morning Woohoos *yawn* It's much too early in the morning!

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/a...k/dsc05066.jpg
                        Oooooh that's spooky! I was just about to post that pic of Joe...........

I can hop into the car too...it will only cost me money for gas and all and this is free...plus if everything works according to schedule faster than the car, because there you get stuck in the traffic(for sure)
                        Do you mean you don't have to pay for the bus? Or have I misunderstood? Is that because you're a student?

*huggles* Think about watching new Martin stuff tonight and it'll make ya happy
                        *bounces* Does that mean the 'Timelines' are on their way?

Btw there is no directors series for Fallen!
                        That's a shame, but at least I don't feel so deprived if you haven't got it either

Comment

Oh, Joe, You're so cute!

sigpic

Comment

Yes.
                            Cute.

Just look at those chubby little cheeks

Comment

*blinks*

Did I end up in the joe thread instead of the Martin one

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                              Do you mean you don't have to pay for the bus? Or have I misunderstood? Is that because you're a student?
                              You understood that correctly. It's free for me(as is the train) all forms of public transport(tram/metro/train/bus) are free for me well...only during the weekdays but free nontheless

It's because I'm a student and above 18...and I thought you had to obly(sp?) to some other stuff but that's it...I'm sure Nad has it as well!

*bounces* Does that mean the 'Timelines' are on their way?
                              Kinda...it's being converted and then uploaded But it's on his way...slowly...

That's a shame, but at least I don't feel so deprived if you haven't got it either
                              I've probably got some other things too... Btw, you do have the BtS of AT with her video diary right? Coz I remember Martin being in that one!
                              sigpic

Comment

Starting small...an icon...

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X