Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by starlover View Post
    Indeed!

Aww poor thing...to cheer him up...my father hasn't ever brought me to school either...too busy with his company...mom did it sometimes but most of the times it was the babysitter (since mom also worked a lot those days)

and you'll be happy dancing even more soon
    I will? Er, maybe I shouldn't ask...........

It's hot isn't it! and Nad understands it as well, since she has the same DVD boxes!
    Oh yes I think that's one of his best DS, soooo cute

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
    *runz through thread, dropping pages* Almost done with this chapter, then I get out of my dungeon for a day or two! Woohood!

*grabz scattered pages, runz out*
    Oh good

Hang on, what's this sheet of paper you've dropped.........

Spoiler:
    Jumble held her breath as Martin moved closer, studying her closely..... his emerald eyes mirroring the desire he saw blazing in hers.... he reached out and tenderly caressed her cheek, and was not surprised by the low moan that escaped her as she closed her eyes in ecstasy. His eyes rested upon her lips, the lips he so desperately wanted to consume. He couldn't help himself, he pulled her to him and covered her mouth with his, felt her cling to him in total, utter submission.....

Dammit LJ, where's the next page?????????

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post

Oh good

Spoiler:
      Jumble held her breath as Martin moved closer, studying her closely..... his emerald eyes mirroring the desire he saw blazing in hers.... he reached out and tenderly caressed her cheek, and was not surprised by the low moan that escaped her as she closed her eyes in ecstasy. His eyes rested upon her lips, the lips he so desperately wanted to consume. He couldn't help himself, he pulled her to him and covered her mouth with his, felt her cling to him in total, utter submission.....

Er....that's not mine! You must have left it on the kitchen counter and I picked it up when I went in for a snack! *runz away before APA cracks whip*
      sigpic

Comment

Nope...you shouldn't...you got the new pm right?
        btw if anyone else wants the files pm/ask me...I don't dare to put it on the thread because of the whole download thing GW has...

Very cute...I loved the bathroom part(before he leaves)

Spoiler:

Wow...that's HOT...does LJ also write Shep/Jann romance???
        sigpic

Comment

Woohood! My chapter is done! I get to play tomorrow! *runz from dungeon, nekkid*
          sigpic

Comment

Woohood! My chapter is done! I get to play tomorrow! *runz from dungeon, nekkid*

Just sayin'...

Comment

WooHood! Both APA and Melissa came to play with us!

Spoiler:

*blinks* *reads*
              *blinks* *reads again*
              oh my.

WoooHoood!
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*yawn* Wood night, Woohoos. I'll see you in the morning...er...my morning, that is.

*scampers off to bed*
                sigpic

Comment

Woohood for APA and Melissa joining us...you two are staying right? I don't like it to tie up people...it's sooo much work

Plus our PTB don't need that...the ropes are for them *grins*
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                    WooHood! Both APA and Melissa came to play with us!

*blinks* *reads*
                    *blinks* *reads again*
                    oh my.

WoooHoood!
                    See, that's how Martin dreams are supposed to go, not the way mine do

Woodnight LJ *waves*

Jann, is there a Director's Series for 'Fallen'? I'm wondering because there seems to be a lot of bts footage of it on the Lowdown pt 2..............

Oh, and what an idiot I am! I didn't know WMM could take screencaps

Comment

Jann, is there a Director's Series for 'Fallen'? I'm wondering because there seems to be a lot of bts footage of it on the Lowdown pt 2..............

Oh, and what an idiot I am! I didn't know WMM could take screencaps
                      I don't know...I have to look into it for when I come home...okay? I'm actually on school and doing something

Yo didn't knew ...how horrible
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                        I don't know...I have to look into it for when I come home...okay? I'm actually on school and doing something

Yo didn't knew ...how horrible
                        Ok thanks

No, and now I feel stoopid

Comment

Ok thanks

No, and now I feel stoopid
                          If you wanna know more..just ask

*hugs* don't do that...I'm probably just weird enough to know that...it was the first program I learned how to cap in...because I hadn't heard of other ones before that

still doing stuff in class...it's amazing
                          sigpic

Comment

No WooHoos around today?

Edit: I've always used PowerDVD to cap, but it's actually easier in WMM.... which I've had for years and didn't know about The only thing in WMM is that the pics are smaller.... can I change that?

What's amazing? The stuff you're doing, or the fact that you're doing it?

Comment

No WooHoos around today?

Edit: I've always used PowerDVD to cap, but it's actually easier in WMM.... which I've had for years and didn't know about The only thing in WMM is that the pics are smaller.... can I change that?

What's amazing? The stuff you're doing, or the fact that you're doing it?
                              What's WMM?
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X