• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Achaja View Post
    Hello Woohoos
    Gosh, I had lot to catch up
    Nad - the song is brilliant and funny shorts in the rain, omg

Great pics of Joe Jumble - very cheerful ones, and as usual handsome pics of Martin from Jasmina!

I read YOU so fast an d what I understand - Martin fell from the bike??? LJ is working hard on...what is it exactly?

<the civil marriage of my brother is getting closer...*bites nails*
    Er, no, Martin didn't fall off his bike And LJ is being kept in the dungeon until she's finished her writing

Josiane I cannot imagine Martin using Twitter, not even in my wildest imagination......... which is pretty wild I just don't think any kind of internet communication is really his thing, sadly

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      Er, no, Martin didn't fall off his bike And LJ is being kept in the dungeon until she's finished her writing

Josiane I cannot imagine Martin using Twitter, not even in my wildest imagination......... which is pretty wild I just don't think any kind of internet communication is really his thing, sadly
      *sigh* I know, it would just be awesome if he did Oh well...
      sigpic
      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
        *sigh* I know, it would just be awesome if he did Oh well...
        Well we can't have everything. The Man is busy with Sanctuary and then Movie 3, then S3 of Sanctuary, hopefully. And making a Director's Series for Movie 3, and the commentary, and the bts stuff for Sanctuary, and the commentaries for that ..... I'd rather he concentrated on all of that than bother with a silly twitter thing

Sure, it wood be amazing to see him online, even briefly, but let's face it - he can't possibly have the time, certainly not without stretching himself too thin and possibly doing himself an injury

But it wood be nice if he could find a minute to come and say 'Hi' to his WooHoos, just once.......... *sigh*

Comment

OMGOMGOMG!! Jann!!! It's brilliant!!! Ok, so I've only watched the first minute, but it's BRILLIANT!! *happy dances* *bounces* WooHoooooood!!!! Thankyouthankyouthankyou

Comment

I do think Martin does things online, since it's almost impossible these days to do nothing online...

I do agree with everyone that he's probably too busy for all the activities we see other people do

Jumbly I'm glad it works...*is of to do the Lowdown*
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
              I do think Martin does things online, since it's almost impossible these days to do nothing online...
              Well yeah, but just not the interactive stuff like Joe and Damian do

I do agree with everyone that he's probably too busy for all the activities we see other people do
              It is a shame for us, but I guess he should be spending any spare time he gets with his family.......

Jumbly I'm glad it works...*is of to do the Lowdown*
              It does, it works really well *tries to be patient*

Comment

Well yeah, but just not the interactive stuff like Joe and Damian do
                Yes I know, but I think that's more of a writer thing. They're already infront of the laptop while Martin is out on excursion

It is a shame for us, but I guess he should be spending any spare time he gets with his family.......
                Yup I think so, certainly since he probably doesn't has a lot of that

It does, it works really well *tries to be patient*
                Lol...the lowdown is coming in two parts btw! and I'll do the timeline thing probably tomorrow ok?
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                  Yes I know, but I think that's more of a writer thing. They're already infront of the laptop while Martin is out on excursion
                  Exactly! I bet the only time he gets to sit down with a pc is when he's doing all the technical stuff on Sanctuary

Yup I think so, certainly since he probably doesn't has a lot of that
                  No At the end of SG1 S7 he was asked what he wood do if it didn't get picked up for another season, and he said it wood be great because he wood get to take his daughter to school. How sad is that? *huggles Martin*

Lol...the lowdown is coming in two parts btw! and I'll do the timeline thing probably tomorrow ok?
                  Wonderful! *still happy dancing*

And OMG! White shirt!!! *cough* Nobody but Jann understands what I'm raving about...........

Comment

*Moondances in again*

And OMG! White shirt!!! *cough* Nobody but Jann understands what I'm raving about...........
                    ...Doesn't everybody, except for you?
                    Wow, you missed out on a lot!
                    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                      *Moondances in again*

...Doesn't everybody, except for you?
                      Wow, you missed out on a lot!

And you all wondered why I was so upset and throwing tantrums all weekend

But I have him now *happy dance*

Comment

And you all wondered why I was so upset and throwing tantrums all weekend

But I have him now *happy dance*
                        *hugs*

At least you get to see tons of new Martin material now.
                        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                          *hugs*

At least you get to see tons of new Martin material now.
                          Well yes, there's that And just in time, as I was looking for new clips for the new vid

I'm reading through the 'Ask Joe Mallozzi' thread. Some interesting and funny stuff on there I'll fetch over some quotes later

Comment

Exactly! I bet the only time he gets to sit down with a pc is when he's doing all the technical stuff on Sanctuary
                            Indeed!

No At the end of SG1 S7 he was asked what he wood do if it didn't get picked up for another season, and he said it wood be great because he wood get to take his daughter to school. How sad is that? *huggles Martin*
                            Aww poor thing...to cheer him up...my father hasn't ever brought me to school either...too busy with his company...mom did it sometimes but most of the times it was the babysitter (since mom also worked a lot those days)

and you'll be happy dancing even more soon

It's hot isn't it! and Nad understands it as well, since she has the same DVD boxes!
                            sigpic

Comment

*runz through thread, dropping pages* Almost done with this chapter, then I get out of my dungeon for a day or two! Woohood!

*grabz scattered pages, runz out*
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                                *runz through thread, dropping pages* Almost done with this chapter, then I get out of my dungeon for a day or two! Woohood!

*grabz scattered pages, runz out*
                                I saw that....

Back to your dungeon!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X