The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    It's more than weird, it'd infuriating! I'm soooo peed off now, I've found another one that isn't on my discs The Lowdown - SG1. I've been searching for this scene for ages..

...and it's in the gallery under that ^^, but I don't have it

*smiles sweetly at Jann* Any chance you could get that one for me as well? Just the bits with Martin in of course
    Which lowdown...because there are several ones...
    the S7 one, totally SG1.
    Middle S8 SG1(also Atlantis)(secrets revealed)
    Lowdown to Atlantis
    Or S10 Behind the Mythology?
    Or the one of the "200" th episode

Because some of them I already have on my computer

Um... what settings to you mean? I don't think I've ever changed the settings I'm sure you will understand it better than me, and I'll just be happy to get the clips

Aw, that wood be brilliant, thank you *hugs*
    If you haven't changed anything then it's okay I don't have to worry about that

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
      Which lowdown...because there are several ones...
      the S7 one, totally SG1.
      Middle S8 SG1(also Atlantis)(secrets revealed)
      Lowdown to Atlantis
      Or S10 Behind the Mythology?
      Or the one of the "200" th episode

Because some of them I already have on my computer
      It must be the first one, because I have the two Atlantis ones from S8 and Behind the 200. I don't have the S10 Mythology one either Not sure if there wood be any footage of Martin on that though, because he didn't really have much to do with S10

They say ignorance is bliss, and I guess it was ok when I didn't know they were missing from my dvds, but now that I know I'm really really really peeved *throws 2-year-old tantrum* They should put the same stuff on all them!!!

I also can't find the footage of this..

I've watched all the bts on my Continuum disc over and over, and I definitely haven't got it

If you haven't changed anything then it's okay I don't have to worry about that

Last edited by Jumble; 25 May 2009, 09:39 AM.

Comment

*dances back through thread*
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
          *dances back through thread*
          Well I'm glad somebody's happy

Comment

(((((Jumble)))))
            sigpic
            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Hello
              ...um..what was I going to say?
              I've noticed these caps on main page week ago sorry I didn't tell hmm, nevermind.

Love the sig Nad - I'm glad you used the pics I posted - they are for it!

Jumble - glad that Jann would help with these bts because as I told once in my country didn't release ANY season of SG, only the movies so I wood only mess more if I wood try to help. I've got mines from...you know...
              sigpic
              sig thanks to Luci

Comment

*dances back in...hugs jumble...blows kisses...dances back out*
                sigpic

Comment

Oh no! Don't sympathize with me, it'll just make me cry

Ok, yes, I'm upset about the missing bts stuff.......... but it's not just that........ I've got to admit it, I'm missing Michael It's been three weeks......

... and I guess feeling like someone's taken bits of Martin away from me as well, it's just too much

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                    Oh no! Don't sympathize with me, it'll just make me cry

Ok, yes, I'm upset about the missing bts stuff.......... but it's not just that........ I've got to admit it, I'm missing Michael It's been three weeks......

... and I guess feeling like someone's taken bits of Martin away from me as well, it's just too much
                    I was wondering...

I'm working on Joe WP...does that make you happier?
                    sigpic

Comment

*gives Jumble massive big squishy hug*
                      *passes tissues*
                      What are we here for if not to give you sympathy? And thunk Martin of course...
                      sigpic
                      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*dances back in* My Joe WP didn't work out. Alas! Guess I'll have to go watch the funny vid again!
                        sigpic

Comment

*moondances through thread, inspired by LJ's cool moves*

Boo for unfair removal of extra's!

*hugs for sad people*

Welcome back... Jasmine! Eh... Jasebel. Jessie. ...Jasper?
                          Yeah, I remember you!

*hugs Martin, Joe, Carl, Coopie and Marty*
                          *pats other PTB on the bum head.*
                          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Nad, you can always put the smile back on my face

*passes tissue box back to Josiane* Thanks

I guess this is the downside to being in a relationship

Mmmmmmmm dreamy Mmmmmmmmmmartin

There, now I feel better (((((WooHoos)))))

So try again LJ, I'm sure you'll get it right in the end

Comment

*huggles Jumbly* Why haven't you seen Micheal for such a long time now then? That's no fun! as for the BtS stuff; it's ridiculous!

*huggles achaja too* no SG dvds...that's crazy...you should protest! There should be SG in every country...

Nad, a question...do you also want the new CotG film or S5 of SGA? Because I don't know when the release date in the Netherlands is and I want to know(the same with Sanctuary) Darn it...I don't wanna wait that long! *iz impatient*

*drools at Martin*

Hey...I just realise something...I've seen more stuff of Martin than Jumbly has! *sees Jumble get angry at Jann*

*runs away and hides*
                              sigpic

Comment

*huggles Jumble*

*sticks her tongue out at Nad*

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                                (Belated) CONGRATS ON 11,000 JUMBLE!!!

Welcome back Jas! Sounds like a fun weekend I was at a wedding on Saturday too, all the way up in North Wales (about a 4 hour drive away, although I got stuck in traffic on the way and it took me rather longer )

And awesome about the new caps in the gallery I can see the artwork now...
                                Weddings are great Heh...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X