The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by starlover View Post
    I just checked it and I have all three parts of timeline to the future on my DVD's...it's Disc 6 of Season 3...

I do know that people were saying that they didn't h ad it, but our boxset is complete with all extra's, we only miss something in S10...but I downloaded that
    Ok, now I'm really confused, because there is no disc 6 for S3 Region 1, right?

*giggles* I just saw part 3 of that...you almost don't see Martin...till the end then there is this small thing

Rick: "Do a director thing"
    Martin: "Well, rick, I haven't seen you acting like that in..quite some time"
    *giggles*

Jumbly, if you want I can look upon how to rip those extra's from the dvd and send them to you if you want
    It's pt 2 I'm looking for, with these ....

Are you saying that all three parts are on the same disc? This is really frustrating

Imagine all the footage of Martin we've never seen and will never get to see *cries*

I use DVDShrink and DivX, have you got those? I wood love you forever if you can get the clips for me

Comment

I'm baaaaaaaaaack. Did you miss me?

*crickets*

Did you noticed I was gone?

*more crickets and a violin in the background*

*sigh*

Did I miss something? haven't caught up yet

In the meantime: From Damian's twitter

Martin Wood dropped by on his bike. Read the first three and a half acts, ate rice chips and then left. He didn't throw up. Promising...
      And another interview from the Leo's with The Three Stooges Martin, Ryan and Robin.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jY5oc7BO10E
      sigpic

Comment

Martin rides a bike? *thunk*

And, WELCOME BACK! *huggles*

*passes brocolli*
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
          Ok, now I'm really confused, because there is no disc 6 for S3 Region 1, right?
          Erm...I don't know....I only know that my S2 till S8 are 6 disc's, S1 five discs but pilot seperately and S9 and S10 also 5 discs...

It's pt 2 I'm looking for, with these ....

Are you saying that all three parts are on the same disc? This is really frustrating

Imagine all the footage of Martin we've never seen and will never get to see *cries*

I use DVDShrink and DivX, have you got those? I wood love you forever if you can get the clips for me
          Yup, it's all on the same disc! *hugs* you'll get to see it Jumbly I'm sure of it! Don't think that bad!

DVDshrink, I should have that program somewhere...I can check it out...as for DivX..I only have that codec...does it also has a converting program then

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post

*crickets*

*sigh*

And another interview from the Leo's with The Three Stooges Martin, Ryan and Robin.

*looks around*

Jas is back...uh oh...

Oooooh that's cool...no throwing up...and a vid Yay!
          sigpic

Comment

*crickets*

*sigh*

(((((Jasmina))))) We did miss you, where've you been?

*visualises Martin on a bike...... wearing shorts..........* *faints*

Thanks for the vid link, downloading as we speak

Comment

Erm...I don't know....I only know that my S2 till S8 are 6 disc's, S1 five discs but pilot seperately and S9 and S10 also 5 discs...
              That's really weird My R1 seasons all have five discs. R2 S2, S7, S8 and S9 have six, S10 has five.

Did you buy your seasons separately or in the ten season boxed set? I'm really mad that my sets have stuff missing! What a swizz

Yup, it's all on the same disc! *hugs* you'll get to see it Jumbly I'm sure of it! Don't think that bad!

DVDshrink, I should have that program somewhere...I can check it out...as for DivX..I only have that codec...does it also has a converting program then
              DVD shrink captures the clip (or in my case, the whole thing ) into an Ifo file and then you have to convert it. That's what I use DVDx for
              Last edited by Jumble; 25 May 2009, 06:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                Martin rides a bike? *thunk*

And, WELCOME BACK! *huggles*

*passes brocolli*
                Thanks

*lights up the broccoli* Much better

*looks around*

Jas is back...uh oh...

Oooooh that's cool...no throwing up...and a vid Yay!
                Hehe, I wonder what was supposed to make him throw up. The rice chips or the three and a half acts.

(((((Jasmina))))) We did miss you, where've you been?

*visualises Martin on a bike...... wearing shorts..........* *faints*

Thanks for the vid link, downloading as we speak
                *picks up Jumble from the floor*

It was my sisters wedding this Saturday.

Spoiler:
                I didn't realize how much work there would be in it from me. Make sure everyone are seating on the right table, hit the groom (), sell the bride () I'm so tired...
                sigpic

Comment

Morning Woohoos!

Last night, I dreamed Joe had put something REALLY important up on his blog and you were all super-excited about it and posting pics and I hadn't read it yet! It was very disturbing.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                    Morning Woohoos!

Last night, I dreamed Joe had put something REALLY important up on his blog and you were all super-excited about it and posting pics and I hadn't read it yet! It was very disturbing.
                    But aren't you excited to see that he dreamed about you, and told everyone on his blog?

Comment

That's really weird My R1 seasons all have five discs. R2 S2, S7, S8 and S9 have six, S10 has five.

Did you buy your seasons separately or in the ten season boxed set? I'm really mad that my sets have stuff missing! What a swizz
                      I bought them seperately...but I know, we have different ones than you gals in the UK and USA...coz all our SG1 boxes are silvery (and they have an SG on the back)

Old picture(as you can see SG1 S10, AoT, Continuum and SGA S3 and S4 are missing) but that's what my boxes look like!

DVD shrink captures the clip (or in my case, the whole thing ) into an Ifo file and then you have to convert it. That's what I use DVDx for
                      Oh you mean DVDx...I've got that program also somewhere... I'll do it as soon as possible ok...

Hehe, I wonder what was supposed to make him throw up. The rice chips or the three and a half acts.
                      Combination of both perhaps...

It was my sisters wedding this Saturday.

Spoiler:
                      I didn't realize how much work there would be in it from me. Make sure everyone are seating on the right table, hit the groom (), sell the bride () I'm so tired...
                      Sounds like fun!
                      Spoiler:
                      selling the bride and hit the groom certainly sounds like fun lol! but I can imagine that that makes you tired!
                      sigpic

Comment

I bought them seperately...but I know, we have different ones than you gals in the UK and USA...coz all our SG1 boxes are silvery (and they have an SG on the back)

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b1...SP_A0453-1.jpg
                        Old picture(as you can see SG1 S10, AoT, Continuum and SGA S3 and S4 are missing) but that's what my boxes look like!
                        I can understand the boxes being different, and obviously the content as regards languages, but to have special features on yours and not on mine is beyond my understanding There are also different SFs on some of the separate volumes (like on the single disc of Rising had stuff that wasn't on the Rising disc in the boxed set, and vice versa).

I really hope this doesn't happen with the Sanctuary dvds.

Oh you mean DVDx...I've got that program also somewhere... I'll do it as soon as possible ok...
                        Yeah, sorry I confuse DVDx and DivX

That wood be great, thanks I'll postpone making the rest of the vid if you can do them in the next few days, or is that unlikely?

Comment

*Dancez through thread*
                          sigpic

Comment

(Belated) CONGRATS ON 11,000 JUMBLE!!!

Welcome back Jas! Sounds like a fun weekend I was at a wedding on Saturday too, all the way up in North Wales (about a 4 hour drive away, although I got stuck in traffic on the way and it took me rather longer )

And awesome about the new caps in the gallery I can see the artwork now...
                            sigpic
                            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

I can understand the boxes being different, and obviously the content as regards languages, but to have special features on yours and not on mine is beyond my understanding There are also different SFs on some of the separate volumes (like on the single disc of Rising had stuff that wasn't on the Rising disc in the boxed set, and vice versa).

I really hope this doesn't happen with the Sanctuary dvds.
                              Yes, it's weird, but I think we started to get DVD boxes after S8 had aired, so that could explain why we have all the extra's and you not(they came out earlier)

But overall it's bad, I Think, that the content on the DVD boxes differes between countries. I did hear that people bought the full ten seasons package because they don't have the extra's...here in NL it's different because we do have 'em all.

I hope that as well(with the Sanctuary dvds)

Yeah, sorry I confuse DVDx and DivX

That wood be great, thanks I'll postpone making the rest of the vid if you can do them in the next few days, or is that unlikely?
                              that's no problem, but I can do it...btw I know you can switch settings on DVDx, so what settings did you use there? (not that my vid has a different screensize/quality than yours)

I think I'll do it tomorrow ok?
                              sigpic

Comment

Yes, it's weird, but I think we started to get DVD boxes after S8 had aired, so that could explain why we have all the extra's and you not(they came out earlier)

But overall it's bad, I Think, that the content on the DVD boxes differes between countries. I did hear that people bought the full ten seasons package because they don't have the extra's...here in NL it's different because we do have 'em all.

I hope that as well(with the Sanctuary dvds)
                                It's more than weird, it'd infuriating! I'm soooo peed off now, I've found another one that isn't on my discs The Lowdown - SG1. I've been searching for this scene for ages..

...and it's in the gallery under that ^^, but I don't have it

*smiles sweetly at Jann* Any chance you could get that one for me as well? Just the bits with Martin in of course

that's no problem, but I can do it...btw I know you can switch settings on DVDx, so what settings did you use there? (not that my vid has a different screensize/quality than yours)

I think I'll do it tomorrow ok?
                                Um... what settings to you mean? I don't think I've ever changed the settings I'm sure you will understand it better than me, and I'll just be happy to get the clips

Aw, that wood be brilliant, thank you *hugs*

Comment

Working...
                                X