X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
    But I knew I should

Originally posted by starlover View Post
    Jumble drunk. Oh my...bad granny! *ignores fact that she was like that last night

Wood this joke work on drunk Jumble...

Look there! Martin dancing nekkid in a corner...

Oops...it was only Jack

Nope, didn't work, cos I'm only seeing him nekkid anyway......... oh too much wine I had to quit with the vid because I was seeing him double everywhere

Edit: D'you know how many typos I had to correct just to make tthis post?
    Last edited by Jumble; 24 May 2009, 03:43 PM. Reason: too mannnny typos :o

Comment

*looks around at empty thread* Hmmmm.... *turns up music, dances in living room*
      sigpic

Comment

*ignores the fact that she is blatantly wagging dance school and joins in the dancing*
        sigpic

Comment

*isn't sure what wagging is, but enjoys having someone else around*
          sigpic

Comment

I should be in bed....... I am going to bed.....it's um 2.30am......

Woodnight (((((Woohoos)))))
            Last edited by Jumble; 25 May 2009, 12:30 AM.

Comment

You don't use the word wagging in the US? Huh...there you go

According to Wikipedia, wag is Australian slang for truancy....hehehe, no wonder you don't use it in the US

Edit: Eww, I just dropped salsa in my keyboard and it disappeared under the shift key! Gross!

Edit 2: Night Jumble!!!
              sigpic

Comment

Woodnight, jumble! Have a Joe dream! (A funny one, not a hot one.)
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                  You don't use the word wagging in the US? Huh...there you go

According to Wikipedia, wag is Australian slang for truancy....hehehe, no wonder you don't use it in the US
                  I see! We call it ditching (missing class on purpose).
                  sigpic

Comment

Hey woohoos! *waves* I'm back from DC...and I just had to tell you guys something. I was in the car and I happened to look over the the left lane on the high way and I saw a man that I could have sworn looked like Martin Wood! No joke! I had to do a double take, the guy could have been his twin! THE Martin Wood was of course much better looking then him But I thought I'd share that...I was dying to know if the guy was wearing shorts or not!

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                    Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                    Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

*sleepwalks in*

*waves to woohoo's in sleepstate and uses shep*

*sleepwalks back to bed*
                      sigpic

Comment

Woodnight, jumble! Have a Joe dream! (A funny one, not a hot one.)
                        I have no idea who or what I was dreaming about, my head is still fuzzy

We say wagging or playing truant from school, and skiving off applies to not working

Where is Sarai? I thought we'd see more of her now that she's finished Uni

And I went past 11000 without noticing

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                          Nad that's brilliant

*waves to Jann* Glad to hear you've had a good time

I've just spent over an hour on the phone with my son and daughter-in-law........ he's being posted (RAF) a lot nearer to me, so hopefully I'll see a lot more of him

And somehow they got me to tell them how to find my vids on Youtube I told them not to read the comments, which was dumb because of course they will I think I just screwed up their image of me
                          *giggles*
                          Eh... just say ''It wasn't me''?

*runz in* Oh my heck, Nad! I love the sig! I think I may have to snurch...A) The sig and B) your idea to make one of my own! Or maybe a WP...and an icon...all three...

*runz back to watch the vid again, cuz it's too funny!*
                          Yes. Can't wait to see the results
                          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                            Hey woohoos! *waves* I'm back from DC...and I just had to tell you guys something. I was in the car and I happened to look over the the left lane on the high way and I saw a man that I could have sworn looked like Martin Wood! No joke! I had to do a double take, the guy could have been his twin! THE Martin Wood was of course much better looking then him But I thought I'd share that...I was dying to know if the guy was wearing shorts or not!
                            Hehe, I have that the other way around. When I see a man wearing shorts, I'm dying to know if he looks like Martin.

I have no idea who or what I was dreaming about, my head is still fuzzy

We say wagging or playing truant from school, and skiving off applies to not working

Where is Sarai? I thought we'd see more of her now that she's finished Uni

And I went past 11000 without noticing
                            Congrats on 11000!!

And we use the word ''spijbelen''.
                            ...Cause I bet you were all dying to know that.
                            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Thanks Nad

Of course we needed to know that.......... whatever happened to 'Foreign Friday'?

Yes, you'd think I'd know by now not to talk to people on the phone when I'm drunk But at least I didn't mention Michael....... well I don't think I did

Comment

Thanks Nad

Of course we needed to know that.......... whatever happened to 'Foreign Friday'?

Yes, you'd think I'd know by now not to talk to people on the phone when I'm drunk But at least I didn't mention Michael....... well I don't think I did
                                I don't know. It resurfaces so every now and then...

And yeah... ''So, you can find my Michael, I mean Martin vids on youtube. I love Michael eh... Martin, he has such beautiful eyes. Just don't look at the comments, for they mention Martin. Michael. Oh, no, not Michael. For I don't know anyone named Michael... Except for Jackson. And Shanks. And... ''

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X