X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      Hey LJHaving a good morning?
      So far, so good. Just posted the Ep of the Week of the Family Thread and didn't recognize anyone there.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
        So far, so good. Just posted the Ep of the Week of the Family Thread and didn't recognize anyone there.
        Hey!! I was there! And Jumble was roaming around too! What are we, chopped liver?
        sigpic
        Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

Originally posted by TrueRomantic View Post
          Hey!! I was there! And Jumble was roaming around too! What are we, chopped liver?
          *yells* Who left all this chopped liver sitting on the kitchen counter!? Yeah, I did see you. The only names I recognized besides Seahen and Majorsal.
          sigpic

Comment

I must have run away before you got there

I must admit, lately there's so many newbies it tends to put me off

Comment

*yells* Who left all this chopped liver sitting on the kitchen counter!? Yeah, I did see you. The only names I recognized besides Seahen and Majorsal.
              *pouts*

Well, I think Hedwig and Egle are over there now as well, but for awhile there I felt so outnumbered by newbies! Especially that one person that was asking about the pics and DVDs. Talking to them got me really confused...And I guess the other person must have joined the thread while I was on one of my little sabatacles, lol.
              sigpic

Comment

Congrats on '69 Jumble!!!
                sigpic
                sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Originally posted by TrueRomantic View Post
                  *pouts*

Well, I think Hedwig and Egle are over there now as well, but for awhile there I felt so outnumbered by newbies! Especially that one person that was asking about the pics and DVDs. Talking to them got me really confused...And I guess the other person must have joined the thread while I was on one of my little sabatacles, lol.
                  I've been on sabatacle for several months. I shouldn't be surprised there are so many people I don't recognize. Makes me a wee bit sad. I miss the captionary with Seahen and Jenn & APA's angst-athons. Ah well. Happy memories!
                  sigpic

Comment

I only pop in now and again if I see something interesting in the email alert, like the question about the promo pic. Apart from that, I just stay here in my happy place

Thanks Achaja

Comment

I've been on sabatacle for several months. I shouldn't be surprised there are so many people I don't recognize. Makes me a wee bit sad. I miss the captionary with Seahen and Jenn & APA's angst-athons. Ah well. Happy memories!
                      Yeah, I just always have to go away because of school. And at least Claudia's been doing some captions lately.
                      sigpic

Comment

I'm also sorry to hear there will not be any MW commentaries in SGA season 5 DVDs. His commentaries are always the best of TPTB.

For any other woohoos that are in Canada, Space channel's The Circuit features a bit of Joe Mallozi this week. Check your local listings. Space is showing season 4 so it's an interview with Joe about RL being pregnant and the arc for Teyla in that season.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                          I'm also sorry to hear there will not be any MW commentaries in SGA season 5 DVDs. His commentaries are always the best of TPTB.
                          I know

For any other woohoos that are in Canada, Space channel's The Circuit features a bit of Joe Mallozi this week. Check your local listings. Space is showing season 4 so it's an interview with Joe about RL being pregnant and the arc for Teyla in that season.
                          Wish I lived in Canada

Had to , for a second there I thought you were saying 'an interview with Joe about Real Life being pregnant.....' and I though Whaaa??? He doesn't want any kids And why hasn't he mentioned it on his blog?

Comment

I know

Wish I lived in Canada

Had to , for a second there I thought you were saying 'an interview with Joe about Real Life being pregnant.....' and I though Whaaa??? He doesn't want any kids And why hasn't he mentioned it on his blog?
                            Me too! (((Joe)))
                            sigpic

Comment

I know

Wish I lived in Canada

Me too! (((Joe)))

Let's start a rumour!

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                                Let's start a rumour!
                                ROFL!! Not sure Joe wood appreciate that! I could imagine the dogs' twitter message now...

ka;dkflja;sdklfjnobabya;sdlkfjpaoiwenh!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X