No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome sig Nad...and yeah...of course people want to make profit from Martin's products

Some piccies since I miss posting them during the day

Yay...just finished homework the reason why I took my laptop with me
    sigpic

Comment

Aw Jann, such a shame you have to do homework while you're on holiday

But that's not really why you took your laptop with you, is it?

This keyboard feels weird Probably because it's so much wider than I'm used to

And this page looks very narrow .............

Comment

Yeah...I have to do homework since it's part of school...I set the deadline myself... So I just have to stick with it...and it is the reason I brought it with me(at least my parents think that!)

*hugs* for weird keyboard...I know the feeling! but you get used to it!

The page does look narrow and small(also something you have to get used to) now you know how I feel reading GW so much ...blue
        sigpic

Comment

I'm just glad I didn't have this when the background was pink

Edit: I just made my first 1920 x1080 wp....

On this new screen, that ^^^ is just staggering

Comment

Ímagine in what kind of heaven I was with all that pink!

And darn it ...blu-ray is acting up again I really need to get that fixed ...mmm...still have Sanctuary on this laptop...better go and watch that before I go to bed...
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post

Cooool!
              I think we can count this as your ''grabbing pic'' artwork...
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                Cooool!
                I think we can count this as your ''grabbing pic'' artwork...
                Thought you might spot that, even though I tucked it away in the corner

I'm still installing all my programs. PS is a pain, because it installs with just the basic stuff and I'm having to try to remember which fonts I use and which styles, patterns, gradients etc

Then I have to clean up the hard disc on my oldest laptop so I can give it to Lee and Joel

Comment

Awesome WP Jumble So we'll be seeing you making bigger Martin artwork now??? Btw...you did got that laptop quite quickly I must say!
                  sigpic

Comment

Thought you might spot that, even though I tucked it away in the corner

I'm still installing all my programs. PS is a pain, because it installs with just the basic stuff and I'm having to try to remember which fonts I use and which styles, patterns, gradients etc

Then I have to clean up the hard disc on my oldest laptop so I can give it to Lee and Joel
                    Oh, my eyes are drawn to it, even when there's also The Ultimate Martin At Work Pic.
                    Gotta love a man carrying a chair... *sigh*

Good luck
                    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                      Awesome WP Jumble So we'll be seeing you making bigger Martin artwork now??? Btw...you did got that laptop quite quickly I must say!
                      Thanks

I haven't tried any of my old wps on here yet, but I'm hoping some of them will look ok

I ordered it online on Tuesday, and paid a little extra for express delivery Once I make up my mind that I want something, I want it now

Comment

Oh I can understand how much work it is to reinstall everything Jumble! Sweet that you're giving your old laptop to the grandkids! They'll love that!

If you use 1280x800 wp's they will miss a part of the upper have(if you keep them in proportions) otherwise they'll look a bit wide...otherwise there are no quality problems...I always use 1280x800 and every once in a while I make a 1920x1080 wp for myself(from vacation pictures)

And rofl on express delivery...I had to patient for my laptop last year. Since I got it for graduation(and new school) dad wanted it to go through the company he has all his computer stuf from as well..meant they installed everything on it for me...but I do had to wait 5 whole days on it!(After I knew I was getting it!) I was quite impatient from what I remember
                        sigpic

Comment

Woooo...very Martin-y WP, jumble! Well done!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                            Oh I can understand how much work it is to reinstall everything Jumble! Sweet that you're giving your old laptop to the grandkids! They'll love that!
                            I'm keeping the Acer, and giving them what used to be my spare Let's face it, nobody needs four pcs They're hoping I'll have it ready for them by tomorrow night when I'm babysitting

If you use 1280x800 wp's they will miss a part of the upper have(if you keep them in proportions) otherwise they'll look a bit wide...otherwise there are no quality problems...I always use 1280x800 and every once in a while I make a 1920x1080 wp for myself(from vacation pictures)
                            Oh I just put this one on..

It loooks amazing, and the text is all visible........ along with those gorgeous green eyes *sigh*

And rofl on express delivery...I had to patient for my laptop last year. Since I got it for graduation(and new school) dad wanted it to go through the company he has all his computer stuf from as well..meant they installed everything on it for me...but I do had to wait 5 whole days on it!(After I knew I was getting it!) I was quite impatient from what I remember
                            Patience is not one of my virtues The alternative wood have been to wait nearly two weeks, and not have a specific time for delivery, so I reckoned it was worth the extra £10 to know exactly when it was coming

Comment

jumble, how is Michael? Isn't this a weekend for one or the other of you to visit? And shouldn't I just mind my own business and shut up?
                              sigpic

Comment

Just think, now you've got more screen size to fill with pictures of Martin. I predict you'll be spending your time creating or redoing wallpapers to replace your old ones.

Lovely wallpaper too. (Isn't that sketch action wonderful?)
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X