Originally posted by jumble View Post
    I was looking for hidden codes and didn't see them

Edit: Joe approved my post already!
    Woohood! Maybe he'll even answer it!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
      Woohood! Maybe he'll even answer it!
      Maybe, although he's never answered me before On the other hand, I don't think I've ever mentioned his dogs before so........ and there has to be a first time for everything, right?

Comment

Jann take a look at LJ's post
        I didn't notice that...and you mean APA's post right? Next time I have to look more carefully...the word yoga is in it as well

Originally posted by TrueRomantic View Post
        Oh...Umm...I didn't really have friends...Only about 5 real friends...I was kind of a social outcast...Quiet...Read a lot...Did what Mama told me...Teachers liked me...Teachers had me do special errands...The principal and office staff loved me...I was always on honor roll, without trying...I always got to go on the "good grades" trips (bowling, ice skating, ice cream parties)...I offered to do stuff for the teachers...

And I'm guessing a 10 is good? We go by the 10 point grading scale, with less than 60 being an F and more than 90 being an A (70 or higher is passing).
        *hugs*...I was a weird student as well...loved the class(every boy in my class had been a boyfriend of mine at that age ) I had a lot of friends...stable environment...and did good with the teachers I was a bit nuts though...still am!

10 is the highest possible(perfect and only given out in 0,5% of the cases....1,5% goes for 9 and most lower) 1 is bad, and normally speaking almost impossible to get...or you just don't make your assignment!
        sigpic

Comment

Maybe, although he's never answered me before On the other hand, I don't think I've ever mentioned his dogs before so........ and there has to be a first time for everything, right?
          The art thread post was the last thing he answered for me. Of course, I haven't posted much of anything lately, either. I'm sure he's missing me.

as;ldkfjpoaweihamissluvnjacka;sdlkfjpawoiena;wklen!!!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
            <snipped>

*hugs*...I was a weird student as well...loved the class(every boy in my class had been a boyfriend of mine at that age ) I had a lot of friends...stable environment...and did good with the teachers I was a bit nuts though...still am!
            I was the same except for the lots of friends thing...
            10 is the highest possible(perfect and only given out in 0,5% of the cases....1,5% goes for 9 and most lower) 1 is bad, and normally speaking almost impossible to get...or you just don't make your assignment!
            Oh...Okay then...
            sigpic
            Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

The art thread post was the last thing he answered for me. Of course, I haven't posted much of anything lately, either. I'm sure he's missing me.

as;ldkfjpoaweihamissluvnjacka;sdlkfjpawoiena;wklen!!!
              That's ok then, he can answer me without seeming to show favouritism to the WooHoos Or maybe he'll put a coded message on twitter

Jann I meant LJ's post, because it had the coded bits highlighted

Edit: Time for bed, Woodnight (((((WooHoos))))

*huggles Martin*
              Last edited by Jumble; 20 May 2009, 01:56 PM.

Comment

This is just cool. From the comments section on JM's blog:
                Lexa Shanks:

Aw Joe! I would’ve loved to help you clean up your office, but alas the siren song of Chalet Suisse was calling. Although, the discussion of poltergeists and chiropractors was enlightening, and frightening. Great to see your charming smile and hear your rapier wit again – we did miss you so at the Leos.

Oh, and I’m now officially following your dogs on Twitter – they’re far more erudite than you give them credit for.

Love and kisses,
                Lexa
                How much does Joe ROCK!?
                sigpic

Comment

Oh he certainly does I think PG-15 put it very well...

Through you, I learned to appreciate the hard work the writers, the cast, and above all the crew put into the show. From the perspective of a fan, it is far too easy to fall in love with the actors and attribute all the warm, fuzzy feelings one gets when one watches the show to them. Though of course they play a big part and are Awesome, this creates a blinders effect. I know a few fans who say that they only love the character because of the actor’s portrayal, and not only do I find that perplexing, I also find it insulting.

Your exposure of the various unsung heroes of the Production to us was an extremely valuable learning experience. Not only did we find out what they did, it also gave us a chance to assign a face and a personality to a name that shows up for a second or less at the end credits. Furthermore, to know the mind of a writer and why he write what he does is incredibly valuable, and you’ve given us that in spades.

You’ve humanized the production. You turned a faceless conglomerate that is Stargate Productions into a group of lovely people who pours their hearts and souls into making a show that millions of us love, and for some, it even changes our lives. All that work for you guys, and 20 43-minute long pieces of entertainment a year for us.

All this to say: I wished every fan read this blog. If they KNEW the effort put into the show, if they KNEW how many people’s work they’re debasing by bashing the show mindlessly (not that everyone does that, of course; only a few), would they be so careless in throwing out insults? I mean, like or dislike the show all you want, but there is respect in delivering that judgement.
                  (((((Joe)))))

Comment

Oh he certainly does I think PG-15 put it very well...

(((((Joe)))))
                    Jumble, what are you doing up?

Yes, PG15 did a great job of putting into words what we PTB lovers feel! Especially those of us who follow the blog. We really are lucky to have Joe. (((Joe)))
                    sigpic

Comment

Jumble, what are you doing up?

Yes, PG15 did a great job of putting into words what we PTB lovers feel! Especially those of us who follow the blog. We really are lucky to have Joe. (((Joe)))
                      Indeed he did

I had a sleepless night, gave up at 4am and got up, went back to bed just after 6, had weird dreams and woke up with a jolt just before 8 having forgotten to reset the alarm

That's the fastest shower and dress I've ever done in my life Just in time for the first pair of little ones to arrive

Comment

Hello Woohoos *hugs all round*

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                        I didn't notice that...and you mean APA's post right? Next time I have to look more carefully...the word yoga is in it as well

Hehehe - I swear I live in opposite land! For our seniors, the best you can get is an OP 1 (OP meaning Overall Position) and that's something ridiculous like .5%, and the worst you can get is 26, which pretty much no one gets

I was a weird student too! I did waaaay too many co-curricular activites at school! I was school captain too The male school captain and I were absolutely nutso!!! it was great - the vice captains were all well-mannered and pompously normal, and we were NUTS! completley crazy (and a good sight gag too, he was over a foot taller than me)

*cough* oh dear, me and OT today...

I should make a Martin poem for amends

There was a man with many skills
                        With shorts he woos, with looks he kills
                        He makes TV into an art
                        He makes our heartbeat stop and start
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                          Hello Woohoos *hugs all round*

<snip>

*cough* oh dear, me and OT today...

I should make a Martin poem for amends

There was a man with many skills
                          With shorts he woos, with looks he kills
                          He makes TV into an art
                          He makes our heartbeat stop and start
                          WooHoooood! *huggles Bekki*

Love the poem, that's Martin to a 'T'

Comment

Where are all the WooHoos today?

Isn't it fun when you ring a restaurant to make a booking, and the chef asks you what you wood like him to put on the Specials menu?

Of course it helps if you know him Big family lunch at Andersons on Sunday with Suz, Mike, Jo, Mike's Mum and Dad, Lee, Joel and myself. Should be fun

*twiddles thumbs* *sigh*

Child at nursery + baby asleep = Jumble bored..........

Comment

bored, you say? I shall make a list of boredom cures

1. Gimp some Martin
                              2. Set out on a new vidding adventure
                              3. complete many facebook quizzes
                              4. Write some Martin poetry
                              5. Get lost in Martin's eyes
                              6. Write a factual report about the appealing qualities of Martin's shorts
                              7. read some fanfic (might I suggest the PFC fics)
                              8. google yourself
                              9. Make finger puppets of tptb out of toilet rolls
                              10. Write a list of boredom cures for a friend
                              sigpic

Comment

1. Gimp some Martin done (well, PSed him )
                                2. Set out on a new vidding adventure in progress
                                3. complete many facebook quizzes bored with them
                                4. Write some Martin poetry I leave that to you and Nad
                                5. Get lost in Martin's eyes Like I don't do that every five minutes already
                                6. Write a factual report about the appealing qualities of Martin's shorts Tried that, didn't get past the first sentence........
                                7. read some fanfic (might I suggest the PFC fics) Only if they include Martin
                                8. google yourself Really? Hmm.
                                9. Make finger puppets of tptb out of toilet rolls Might think about that one!
                                10. Write a list of boredom cures for a friend

(((((Bekki)))))

Comment

Working...
                                X