Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    Hmmm.

The other doggies 'on set' woodn't include Martin's............. how about if I go with your second suggestion, but add 'including Martin Wood's' ? Too much?
    Sounds fine to me.
    sigpic

Comment

Hey RiG *waves*

Sounds like a great way to spend your day

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
        Sounds fine to me.
        *takes deep breath*

Ok, I've gone with

Hey Joe

When are we going to get some guest tweets from the other SG doggies?

Tell the dogs we want the dirt on all the other PTB's pooches, including Martin Wood’s! Come on, spill already!

*hugs*

Jumble

Comment

jumble, sounds great! Well done!

Hi, RiG!
          sigpic

Comment

jumble, sounds great! Well done!

Hi, RiG!
            Of course it sounds great! You wrote it (((((LJ)))))

Comment

Hey RiG *waves*

Sounds like a great way to spend your day
              Hiya jumble.

Oh, it wasn't bad... it made me smile every time I saw it.

Hi, RiG!
              Hi there.
              sigpic
              Sig by ME.

Comment

Hey RiG!

Jumble, love the message.
                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                  Hiya jumble.

Oh, it wasn't bad... it made me smile every time I saw it.

Hi there.
                  The UK has a Cuprinol (wood preserver) advert on tv where they sing 'We are the Wood Preservation Society' to the song from The Italian Job. Makes me giggle every time I hear it

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Secret codes in the tweets? I am clearly going to have to start paying more attention and follow the dogs
                        sigpic
                        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                          Secret codes in the tweets? I am clearly going to have to start paying more attention and follow the dogs
                          I was looking for hidden codes and didn't see them

Edit: Joe approved my post already!

Comment

Jann you are currently third on here with 1655 posts, followed by LJ with 12 hundred and something

The reason I use a laptop is because there is nowhere downstairs where I can put my desktop, which is upstairs in the spare bedroom. I can't just pootle off upstairs everytime I want to check in here or do some PSing

Edit: Bye Jann, have a lovely time
                            Whoops then I talk more than I thought I was...

Ah ok...that's no fun...then you must have a laptop!

Thanks for that...I'm already back J/K we have a few free wireless internet connections over here Lappy did got afraid when it started up though...it din't had immediate internet connection!

*note to self* Must overtake Jann in PTB appreciation... Have a good weekend, Jann!
                            Nope...you musn't...it's bad for you! Thanks!

Originally posted by TrueRomantic View Post
                            Well, it's not so much that they don't care about school that young, it's just that they don't care so much when they get their grades. I always cared about school when I was little. I had most of my homework done before I got home, I had almost straight As in every subject, I did extra work even. I just wasn't worried about when I got my grades back, just as long as my report card had my grades on it.
                            Lol, I didn't care...I did found school fun for the friends and all...but I dislike school for its schoolness....

But I never wanted to go for the real boring school things... I can't remember worrying about grades..only that I always wanted a 10

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                            Lol yeah...me too...can someone explain this to me!

OT:

Spoiler:
                            Travelling went ok...but that's all that went ok

before we left I forgot something so I had to run on the stairs mised some...and fell off...have now several band aids on my hands/arm and some scratches ouch!(hurts typing!)
                            Just set up my tent...and I need a new one now because 4 rubber bands broke and some parts of the tent No fun....

so backity back on here... I'm an addict...
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                              <snipped>

Lol, I didn't care...I did found school fun for the friends and all...but I dislike school for its schoolness....

But I never wanted to go for the real boring school things... I can't remember worrying about grades..only that I always wanted a 10

<snipped>
                              Oh...Umm...I didn't really have friends...Only about 5 real friends...I was kind of a social outcast...Quiet...Read a lot...Did what Mama told me...Teachers liked me...Teachers had me do special errands...The principal and office staff loved me...I was always on honor roll, without trying...I always got to go on the "good grades" trips (bowling, ice skating, ice cream parties)...I offered to do stuff for the teachers...

And I'm guessing a 10 is good? We go by the 10 point grading scale, with less than 60 being an F and more than 90 being an A (70 or higher is passing).
                              sigpic
                              Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

Jann take a look at LJ's post

Comment

Working...
                                X