X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
    Pshaw! I think under 2000 is healthy...
    Which by default means you think my post count is unhealthy

At least Martin knows how much I love him appreciate his work, and that I don't shirk my responsibilities as a dedicated Martin thunker fan

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      Ah yes, I seem to remember you fighting for your turn on Dad's lappy last year ; )

Just out of interest, is your current one very heavy? A lot of the reviews I've seen about 17" laps have moaned about that. My new one *crosses fingers and hopes it arrives on Friday* weighs 4.8kg, apparently. Not that I wood need to carry it about very often because I mainly use it at home....... I'm sure I had a point p
      Yup...no fighting now...all mine...My precious...

Erm..it's heavy but not that heavy...around 3 KG I think...I got used to it though and my laptop is 16" (I wanted widescreen...iz pretty! )
      As for taking it everywhere...well..in the beginning it was heavy...but I've gotten used to the weight(since I also have to drag my charger and all along as well) It's not much heavier than dragging school books with you...it's a choice you have to make...schoolbooks or laptop...

4.8 KG is very heavy though...and why do you take a laptop when you almost only use it at home?

*shakes head* I can't believe that
      Not?

I obviously need to pay more attention
      or I am delusional

Thanks But when you think about it, this thread has only been open for seven months, whereas you've been on the S/J thread a lot longer than that......... ok so I've just talked myself into admitting I talk too much
      I'm just more quiet...or talkative in another way

The surprising thing is that our thread-starter is closest behind me, but hasn't reached 2000 yet Slacking in your PTB appreciation there Nad
      Lol...I'm probably FAaaaaaaaaaaaaaar behind...since I don't post that much in here...I think and Nad should post more yeah!
      sigpic

Comment

Btw talking of laptops

*happy dance*

I thought the BD player in my laptop was broken and that I had to send it away in the summer to get it fixed...I just thought, for fun, to put a BD in it...and it worked perfectly*huggles lappy* I wuv my lappy!:

and I love Blu-ray!

EDIT: Too make it funny and my laptop guttery...it will only play my Grey's anatomy(*drool Mcdreamy*) BD's and Australia...thus not the other more action based ones...only my hotty BD's ...
        Last edited by starlover; 20 May 2009, 05:54 AM.
        sigpic

Comment

*waves and huggles everyone on thread*

Me is going...hoping that I have internet there*crosses fingers* otherwise good weekend! Don't overthunk martin

*huggles again and pops out*

sigpic

Comment

Jann you are currently third on here with 1655 posts, followed by LJ with 12 hundred and something

The reason I use a laptop is because there is nowhere downstairs where I can put my desktop, which is upstairs in the spare bedroom. I can't just pootle off upstairs everytime I want to check in here or do some PSing

Edit: Bye Jann, have a lovely time

Comment

*note to self* Must overtake Jann in PTB appreciation... Have a good weekend, Jann!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                *note to self* Must overtake Jann in PTB appreciation... Have a good weekend, Jann!
                You'd have to sabotage her internet and then do a fast 395 Joe posts in order to overtake her

Which reminds me, we haven't seen an awful lot of Joe on here lately...... and where are the latest notebook entries........ and the other PTB wps you promised? Slacking again LJ

I'll help you out a bit.....

Comment

Oh, to be those shoes!! *siiiiiiiiigh*

I have to answer to APA if I don't get pages to her. She is intimidating. Plus, I just have to finish this project! (Must. Finish. Project!) I will reward myself with Gimp time when I finish the current chapter, since it has been a monster, and is several days overdue. *whimper*
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                    True true...at that age you don't really care about school...although I did like it to complete the "weektasks" I had in 2 days...so I had the rest of the week off but the teacher discovered that and gave me extra assignments later on

<snipped>
                    Well, it's not so much that they don't care about school that young, it's just that they don't care so much when they get their grades. I always cared about school when I was little. I had most of my homework done before I got home, I had almost straight As in every subject, I did extra work even. I just wasn't worried about when I got my grades back, just as long as my report card had my grades on it.
                    sigpic
                    Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                      Oh, to be those shoes!! *siiiiiiiiigh*
                      I love the look of utter bliss on his face

I have to answer to APA if I don't get pages to her. She is intimidating. Plus, I just have to finish this project! (Must. Finish. Project!) I will reward myself with Gimp time when I finish the current chapter, since it has been a monster, and is several days overdue. *whimper*
                      I knew you'd been busy, but I didn't realise it was APA that we had to blame for the lack of Joe artwork Tell her if she wants to encourage you she should come in here and help out with the PTB thunking appreciation

Comment

It's so funny coming in here and seeing you all talking about taking the facebook quizzes I've seen you all take already today
                        Why yes, I do have a strange distinction I make between facebook = OK at work and GW = not OK

Edit: And can you believe I've made over 4,000 posts on this thread?
                        Yes.
                        Do you realise that's almost a quarter of the total number?
                        sigpic
                        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

I love the look of utter bliss on his face

I knew you'd been busy, but I didn't realise it was APA that we had to blame for the lack of Joe artwork Tell her if she wants to encourage you she should come in here and help out with the PTB thunking appreciation
                          Have I been summoned???

I fear I have little to contribute to JM thunking in the visual arts, however I can provide his latest Twitters...

...er...that would be his dogs' latest Twitters...since Joe himself doesn't...um...Twitter...

JellMaxBubLu http://twitpic.com/5je0e - Lulu says: dlkfdskljdfsdkljdsdreamyewirewoipdsioipewoipdsopijustintimberlakeoiplkslkljklkjl jk;ljkdsljkoias
                          about 12 hours ago from TwitPic
                          JellMaxBubLu http://twitpic.com/5jdtx - Lulu says: ljkfdljkfdlklkjdflyogajfdscrapfdskljrewoidsflkewewpoidslsdlkdsfl;fdspirewlfdslrs lkrewrewrewkl
                          JellMaxBubLu http://twitpic.com/5jdkv - Lulu says: lkjdfsgfdsljkljdfsljkcattentionhogxkdsfm,ncvmdfdslkdslkdfslkdslkkldsdslkdslkfdsl kdsl.sdalkjlklklkds

And I'm sure you all have already heard the SGA spoiler from a few days ago...

JellMaxBubLu http://twitpic.com/5asrv - ds;lcxlas;asl;qw;fdsdsfdeskdsf;ldsfllsdl;dsfoodjkgfdj,nreasnofoodmdszfdsfgfdsljk gfdgfd,fdsklas;sd
                          11:07 AM May 16th from TwitPic

Yeah...um...that's all I've got...and once I let luvnjack out of the dungeon, she'll be back with much better stuff, I promise.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                            It's so funny coming in here and seeing you all talking about taking the facebook quizzes I've seen you all take already today
                            Why yes, I do have a strange distinction I make between facebook = OK at work and GW = not OK
                            I wondered about that when we were 'chatting' this morning

Yes.
                            Do you realise that's almost a quarter of the total number?
                            Oh, trust you to point that out

Hey, is it my fault the rest of you don't know how to properly appreciate OBPTB??

Comment

WooHooooood! Welcome back APA, nice to see you again

Am I the only one who studies the twitter posts in the hope of reading some kind of code into it?

Because, knowing Joe......... well there could be

Comment

Originally posted by AstraPerAspera View Post
                                Have I been summoned???

I fear I have little to contribute to JM thunking in the visual arts, however I can provide his latest Twitters...

...er...that would be his dogs' latest Twitters...since Joe himself doesn't...um...Twitter...

JellMaxBubLu http://twitpic.com/5je0e - Lulu says: dlkfdskljdfsdkljdsdreamyewirewoipdsioipewoipdsopijustintimberlakeoiplkslkljklkjljk;ljkdsljkoias
                                JellMaxBubLu http://twitpic.com/5jdtx - Lulu says: ljkfdljkfdlklkjdflyogajfdscrapfdskljrewoidsflkewewpoidslsdlkdsfl;fdspirewlfdslrs lkrewrewrewkl
                                JellMaxBubLu http://twitpic.com/5jdkv - Lulu says: lkjdfsgfdsljkljdfsljkcattentionhogxkdsfm,ncvmdfdslkdslkdfslkdslkkldsdslkdslkfdslkdsl.sdalkjlklklkds

And I'm sure you all have already heard the SGA spoiler from a few days ago...

JellMaxBubLu http://twitpic.com/5asrv - ds;lcxlas;asl;qw;fdsdsfdeskdsf;ldsfllsdl;dsfoodjkgfdj,nreasnofoodmdszfdsfgfdsljkgfdgfd,fdsklas;sd
                                11:07 AM May 16th from TwitPic

Yeah...um...that's all I've got...and once I let luvnjack out of the dungeon, she'll be back with much better stuff, I promise.
                                WooHooooood! Welcome back APA, nice to see you again

Am I the only one who studies the twitter posts in the hope of reading some kind of code into it?

Because, knowing Joe......... well there could be
                                There is a KIND of code in the twitters! ^^^^^I think he puts them there to mess with our minds
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X