The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ham, cheese and herbs is good *nods*

Although how anyone can eat any of that first thing in the morning is beyond me......... I have toast for breakfast, nekkid toast

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      You're an Eagle too Nad? Interesting...........

*wonders what Martin is*

Cuddly Polar Bear I think. Very cuddly, but with a voracious appetite........ oops
      Yeah.

And eh... Martin's a penguin.

Maybe a puppy. Or a Duck.

Ham, cheese and herbs is good *nods*

Although how anyone can eat any of that first thing in the morning is beyond me......... I have toast for breakfast, nekkid toast

Nekkid toast... How sexy!

My breakfast is about 11.00. I can't eat anything in the early morning. It makes me feel naucious...

And someone stop me from making these mindless Facebook tests?
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by TrueRomantic View Post
        Actually, no. Elementary aged kids don't tend to whine about getting grades back. I was the only kid in my class from 1st-7th grade that ever ASKED for my papers/homework/tests/etc. I'm not anticipating a lot of whining. Well, I anticipate whining about the grade they receive, but not about when they receive it.
        True true...at that age you don't really care about school...although I did like it to complete the "weektasks" I had in 2 days...so I had the rest of the week off but the teacher discovered that and gave me extra assignments later on

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
        ...Schyler?! *blinks*
        Yeah, that does sound German
        Van Biesbrouck looks a bit Belgian, so that one's good.
        Apparently mine is Skylar and I'm not Dutch...Yup...weiiiiiiiird quizes!

Yeah, Marty, Carl and me never go hungry

They don't I do!
        sigpic

Comment

Yeah.

No, I need him to be a bear of some kind, all warm and cuddly and ........ ok just ignore me

How can you sexidize toast?

My breakfast is about 11.00. I can't eat anything in the early morning. It makes me feel naucious...
          I never used to eat until lunchtime, until I had problems with blood pressure and was forced to adjust my eating habits Nekkid toast is the only thing I can stomach, and it's become strangely addictive

Some of them are fun, but what annoys me is that they make you name other people to send them to So if I send you something stoopid, just ignore me

Comment

Yeah.

Puppy...don't go for the Duck...I get weird thoughts with those...

Ditto in here...I don't eat anything in the morning..usually I eat something when I go home from school

Lol. Nad. Stop

(I'm probably slow since I'm watching YT vids and doing FB tests)
            sigpic

Comment

Some of them are fun, but what annoys me is that they make you name other people to send them to So if I send you something stoopid, just ignore me
              You don't have to do that...there is a small tag that says continue...:Rolleyes: so you don't have to tag people! It's annoying indeed yeah...

Btw...Random Squee! Almost time for short vacation! Weeeeeeeeee
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                You don't have to do that...there is a small tag that says continue...:Rolleyes: so you don't have to tag people! It's annoying indeed yeah...
                When I click that it tells me I haven't tagged anyone and just goes back to the tag screen

Btw...Random Squee! Almost time for short vacation! Weeeeeeeeee
                I thought you were away today, or is that later?

UK has another long weekend ahead *happy dance* and then it's half term, so no nursery or school runs

Maybe I can finally find the time to figure out PremierePro

Comment

When I click that it tells me I haven't tagged anyone and just goes back to the tag screen
                  Weird...I don't have that

I thought you were away today, or is that later?
                  Later today...my parents are already gone...but I'm travelling together with my brother...so still waiting and I had school today(I actually did something there)

UK has another long weekend ahead *happy dance* and then it's half term, so no nursery or school runs
                  YAY in here too I hope I get to do something useful as well this weekend. Certainly since lappy goes with me!

Maybe I can finally find the time to figure out PremierePro
                  Yup do that! Make martin vids! Awesomeness!

sigpic

Comment

Some of these quiz things on Facebook are interesting (I did say some ) I did the one about what spirit animal are you, and this is what I got.......

Spoiler:
                    You have an Eagle personality. These Birds of Prey are some of the wildest of nature's beings. Though they can be tamed they always retain some of their wild spirit. Most see the Eagle as a wandering spirit but it only seems that way to the untrained eye. In actuality you as an Eagle personality have issues being tied down in relationships and in places sometimes not because you want to be elsewhere just that you want the freedom to be elsewhere if you choose. You aren't the most trusting individual but you are the most well known. Eagle personalities are few and far between but they tend to stand out in a crowd as if they don't belong with them, mainly because they are fairly solitary: they might be the artist who sits in the corner and doesn't communicate, they might be the popular person who has lots of acquaintances but very few actual friends. Being an Eagle means you have an inner core of strength which you unfortunately have to use quite frequently since you are uncomfortable leaning on others and have difficulties sharing your personal and innermost thoughts. Eagles get along great with foxes and bears but should try to stay away from a wolf or Horse personality.

I'm blaming that on my rebellious Hippy spirit
                    Well, I'm a bear! Yay, we get along! (Like we needed a FB quiz to tell us that.)

Morning, Woohoos.
                    sigpic

Comment

Weird...I don't have that

Later today...my parents are already gone...but I'm travelling together with my brother...so still waiting and I had school today(I actually did something there)
                      Ah, I see Where are you going?

YAY in here too I hope I get to do something useful as well this weekend. Certainly since lappy goes with me!
                      When does it not?

Yup do that! Make martin vids! Awesomeness!
                      Are there any other kind?

Do you know where that pic is from? I've got it named as Continuum bts, but I can't find it anywhere on the dvd

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                      Well, I'm a bear! Yay, we get along! (Like we needed a FB quiz to tell us that.)

Morning, Woohoos.
                      Morning LJ

Well exactly

Edit: And can you believe I've made over 4,000 posts on this thread?

Comment

Ah, I see Where are you going?
                        Just the Dutch beach...our annual family vacation(with the five of us)

When does it not?
                        Normally speaking...this is the first vacation it goes on! Last year it wasn't allowed to come along coz dad's lappy went with us and before that I didn't had it!

Are there any other kind?
                        people say so...

Do you know where that pic is from? I've got it named as Continuum bts, but I can't find it anywhere on the dvd
                        It's from Continuum...in the hangar when they were shooting the scenes on the Air Force base...me thinks...

Yes. Congrats on that! I've made 7,500 posts on the ship thread...does that count as well??
                        sigpic

Comment

Yes.

I would be worried if you didn't.
                          sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Just the Dutch beach...our annual family vacation(with the five of us)

Normally speaking...this is the first vacation it goes on! Last year it wasn't allowed to come along coz dad's lappy went with us and before that I didn't had it!
                              Ah yes, I seem to remember you fighting for your turn on Dad's lappy last year

Just out of interest, is your current one very heavy? A lot of the reviews I've seen about 17" laps have moaned about that. My new one *crosses fingers and hopes it arrives on Friday* weighs 4.8kg, apparently. Not that I wood need to carry it about very often because I mainly use it at home....... I'm sure I had a point

people say so...
                              *shakes head* I can't believe that

It's from Continuum...in the hangar when they were shooting the scenes on the Air Force base...me thinks...
                              I obviously need to pay more attention

Yes. Congrats on that! I've made 7,500 posts on the ship thread...does that count as well??
                              Thanks But when you think about it, this thread has only been open for seven months, whereas you've been on the S/J thread a lot longer than that......... ok so I've just talked myself into admitting I talk too much

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                              Yes.

I would be worried if you didn't.

The surprising thing is that our thread-starter is closest behind me, but hasn't reached 2000 yet Slacking in your PTB appreciation there Nad

Comment

The surprising thing is that our thread-starter is closest behind me, but hasn't reached 2000 yet Slacking in your PTB appreciation there Nad
                                Pshaw! I think under 2000 is healthy...
                                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Working...
                                X