Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    I didn't say I was going to bed.....

And you can't say that ^^^ and then not tell us about it!
    It was just...weird. I was on my parent's farm and Martin shows up in his shorts and t-shirt and says I've won him for a day (some sort of charity auction or something). What do I do with Martin? I set him to work mending fence. Yes. In his shorts. He was very nice, but did mention he had to get back to the studio since everything was pretty crazy at the moment.

Told you, weird.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
      It was just...weird. I was on my parent's farm and Martin shows up in his shorts and t-shirt and says I've won him for a day (some sort of charity auction or something). What do I do with Martin? I set him to work mending fence. Yes. In his shorts. He was very nice, but did mention he had to get back to the studio since everything was pretty crazy at the moment.

Told you, weird.
      You.won.Martin.for.a.day.and.you.made.him.mend.fences. *faints*

Well I guess that tops me telling him off for messing up my duvet

I had a dream the other night, a bad dream, I woke up quite upset.

I dreamt a Canadian magazine did a feature about my Martinvids (why in the world they wood is beyond me, but it's a dream right?) A reporter had asked him what he thought about it, and there was a pic of him looking really annoyed with the caption "NO COMMENT!"

I guess my subconscious was feeling guilty about the Sex Bomb vid (which I know nothing about and certainly did not make
      Last edited by Jumble; 15 August 2010, 12:06 PM.

Comment

You.won.Martin.for.a.day.and.you.made.him.mend.fences. *faints*

Well I guess that tops me telling him off for messing up my duvet

I had a dream the other night, a bad dream, I woke up quite upset.

I dreamt a Canadian magazine did a feature about my Martinvids (why in the world they wood is beyond me, but it's a dream right?) A reporter had asked him what he thought about it, and there was a pic of him looking really annoyed with the caption "NO COMMENT!"

I guess my subconscious was feeling guilty about the Sex Bomb vid (which I know nothing about and certainly did not make
        Yes, I guess I'm officially the worst Martin dreamer ever. I kept thinking, "He shouldn't be mending fence!" But, of course, it was a dream and I didn't listen to myself.
        sigpic

Comment

I think I wood at least have sat him down and grilled him about the next season of Sanctuary, and what Special Features are on the S1 dvds

I'd get him to describe stuff with his arms, like this

.... cos I just love it when he does that

Ok, I did say 'at least'

Comment

He did look very manly mending fence...
            sigpic

Comment

He did look very manly mending fence...
              Of course he did

If you dream about Joe, wood you ask him to mend fences? Or wood you be sharing a tub of Ben & Jerry's with him

With extra whipped creammmmmmm .............

Comment

Of course he did

If you dream about Joe, wood you ask him to mend fences? Or wood you be sharing a tub of Ben & Jerry's with him

With extra whipped creammmmmmm .............
                The one time I dreamed about Joe, I dreamed my sister had just gotten a job writing with him and I was the one calling him to make all the arrangements! Plus side: I was calling and e-mailing Joe. Minus side: I wasn't the one writing with him! D'oh!
                sigpic

Comment

The one time I dreamed about Joe, I dreamed my sister had just gotten a job writing with him and I was the one calling him to make all the arrangements! Plus side: I was calling and e-mailing Joe. Minus side: I wasn't the one writing with him! D'oh!
                  But that's ok, because it woodn't do for him to be sharing *cough*ice-creammmmmm*cough* with his employee

And with that thought, I'm off to bed

Woodnight (((((WooHoos))))) ((((((((((Martin)))))))))) (((Joe)))
                  Last edited by Jumble; 20 May 2009, 01:13 AM.

Comment

I'd rather he made me dinnerrrrrr with home-made ice creammmm *happy sigh*

Woodnight jumble! Sleep tight.
                    sigpic

Comment

*runz in* Wuhoo! I just got my Dutch name from Facebook!

Schyler Van Biesbrouck

Is it a good name? Isitisitisit??
                      sigpic

Comment

Well, at least you aren't running nekkid...
                        sigpic
                        Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

Originally posted by TrueRomantic View Post
                          Well, at least you aren't running nekkid...

This is true. I'm at work. No nekkid running (except my avater...Run, Calvin, Run!).

This just in from JM's blog:
                          Ytimyona writes: “Wow, Rob Cooper is truly a man of many talents… writer, director, cook! Is there anything RC can’t do?”

Answer: Brain surgery. At least not yet. We’ll find out for sure tomorrow when he removes Lawren’s basal ganglia.

(((Coopie)))
                          sigpic

Comment

LOL!! This is true. No nekkid running at work. What do you do? You're at work around midnightish (give or take an hour, lol), aren't you?

And now I'm just going to wait to hear about him performing perfect brain surgery, lol!
                            sigpic
                            Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

LOL!! This is true. No nekkid running at work. What do you do? You're at work around midnightish (give or take an hour, lol), aren't you?

And now I'm just going to wait to hear about him performing perfect brain surgery, lol!
                              Yep. It's about 12:30 here, now. I got off a half an hour ago (early!). I'm a copy editor at the local paper. Presses run at midnight. I also update the web site, so I'm usually there till after midnight, but all the pages were down to press by 11:30, which meant an early night for me, too!
                              sigpic

Comment

*runz in* Wuhoo! I just got my Dutch name from Facebook!

Schyler Van Biesbrouck

Is it a good name? Isitisitisit??
                                ROFL...I've never heard of that name before though..it sounds a bit...German

This is true. I'm at work. No nekkid running (except my avater...Run, Calvin, Run!).

This just in from JM's blog:

(((Coopie)))

COOPIE!!!! Cooking too...how awesome is that man...I'm yealous at Nad now I just have to do it with Shep and some other not mentionable people...

McDreamy!!!!

*cough* He can do brainsurgery on me anytime! *drools*

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X