The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Woodnight Achaja *hugs*

I think it's time I went to bed too, busy busy day tomorrow....... and hopefully I'll get my internet connection fixed *crosses fingers*

Comment

Lol Jumble...I think that would be a bit extreme... (warning with all pics)

Live at full yeah...so...someone find me that dude so I can live it at full...Jann isn't in the mood to go out and really find one...
      Car accidents are scary Achaja, but cars these days are really safe! My bro had last week, on my Bday also an accident with his collegue(a tractor drove in the passenger side of the car where my bro was) and the only thing he had was a tiny scratch. (I only heard this a day later since they didn't want to spoil the Bday for me coz of worrying ...it did explain all the phonecalls bro had though...since he was witness and all))
      And another time that my oldest brother drove in a ditch/pit coz he took the corner a bit too wide...car total loss...brother had nothing

Erm...what I wanted to say is...cars are safe these days...
      sigpic

Comment

Woodnight, jumble! Have sweet Martin dreams! Tell Michael hi when you talk to him. Hug the kiddies. And, well...love in general all y'all across the pond! (((Woohoos))
        sigpic

Comment

Well, I guess I'm always going to come on just when it's bedtime for everyone else, lol!!
          sigpic
          Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

I'm still around, TR. It's my night off!
            sigpic

Comment

True, but we're both Americans too. All the people over seas go to bed right about now, and now is usually when I do the most typing, lol.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TrueRomantic View Post
                True, but we're both Americans too. All the people over seas go to bed right about now, and now is usually when I do the most typing, lol.
                I know. It's always so sad when they go to bed.
                sigpic

Comment

Yep. Too bad we all need sleep.
                  sigpic

Comment

Yep. Too bad we all need sleep.
                    Alas!
                    sigpic

Comment

Hey, since you're awake, do you know what the average wp size is? I'm using a 15.4 screen I believe...And I want a wp that can transfer to most/all screens without distortion. So do you know the wp size?
                      sigpic

Comment

Hey, since you're awake, do you know what the average wp size is? I'm using a 15.4 screen I believe...And I want a wp that can transfer to most/all screens without distortion. So do you know the wp size?
                        Oh, the one I usually use is 1024×768 pixels. You can also used a 1280×1024 pixels for a big screen.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                          I know. It's always so sad when they go to bed.
                          Aww...

But yeah, that's what happens with a group as small as ours. A big, huuuuge divide when it comes to bedtimes. *sigh*
                          Timezones are soooo unfair!
                          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*puts hand up*

I'm against timezones...let's just stop them and put everyone in the same timezone...only on some part of the worlds you then have to live in the dark and sleep while it's light...good for evening people

And TR for screensize...1024x768 is the most used size these days. I'm sure of that...it's like 70% of PC users that has that size...
                            sigpic

Comment

WooHoooooooooood!!!! It's fixed!!!!! The engineer actually turned up at 8am and fixed it!!!! *happy dance*

I can change pages in my PB...........

Nice to be missed LJ *hugs*

*happy dances out*

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                                *puts hand up*

I'm against timezones...let's just stop them and put everyone in the same timezone...only on some part of the worlds you then have to live in the dark and sleep while it's light...good for evening people

And TR for screensize...1024x768 is the most used size these days. I'm sure of that...it's like 70% of PC users that has that size...
                                on the timezone idea

I'm not so sure the percentage is that high any more I'm currently using 1280 x 800, but when I (finally) get my new one it will be 1920 x 1200

Best thing is to check the res of your own pc

Look, I can get to my 'other PTB' page too...

*still happy dancing*

Comment

Working...
                                X