The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No Jann, it's not I'm starting to get really really peeved with Virgin

And what have I told you about the WHITE SHIRT ALERT!!!????

Nad, along with getting some of the bts stuff reshot to include the shorts.........

Comment

Oh... Joe's working on that one.
      On that one and the PTB swimmingshorts vid.

EDIT: And there the Shorts sig pops up.
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
        We should start a petition demanding that Martin eps be only shown with commentary.

...Right after the petition to get Dutch broadcasters to air Stargate again. And Sanctuary.
        And when are we starting with that petition?!?!

Originally posted by jumble View Post
        No Jann, it's not I'm starting to get really really peeved with Virgin

And what have I told you about the WHITE SHIRT ALERT!!!????
        *huggles* They should have fixed it like...yesterday!!!

Erm...to post the white shirt...and to mention it to you...or something like that...my mind is still a bit foggy so early in the morning!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
          And when are we starting with that petition?!?!
          Now's a good time...
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Oh, here's a little something I made:

Those are benches in Vancouver...

sigpic

Comment

Morning all! Awesome alphabet, glad to see Siler made an appearance even though I wasn't here to do him justice .

Nad !

*Twirls out to work on final deadline piece !!!*

Comment

Oh... Joe's working on that one.
                On that one and the PTB swimmingshorts vid.

EDIT: And there the Shorts sig pops up.
                Oh I do hope he is

*waves to Sarai* Fingers crossed for the final piece Won't it be great to have time to come play with the WooHoos more often

Comment

Love the sig Nad

According to Virgin, there is no longer a fault in my area, yet it's still taking forever to open a page. So I guess it's just me then

I guess I'm gonna have to ring and talk to someone, be told to reboot the modem and router (again), go through all the usual stuff, and then wait a week for them to fix it

Comment

Awesome! *giggle*

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                    Morning all! Awesome alphabet, glad to see Siler made an appearance even though I wasn't here to do him justice .

Nad !

*Twirls out to work on final deadline piece !!!*
                    *crosses fingers* Almost done! Yay! It will be good to see you back again...full time!

The exams on the highschools in here started today...weird to think I was part of that last year and now I'm almost done with 1st year uni

Love the sig Nad

According to Virgin, there is no longer a fault in my area, yet it's still taking forever to open a page. So I guess it's just me then

I guess I'm gonna have to ring and talk to someone, be told to reboot the modem and router (again), go through all the usual stuff, and then wait a week for them to fix it
                    *hugs* Stupid Virgin(the name already says it....it doesn't know a lot of things )

I hope rebooting the modem helps...don't ya have an on/off thingie there...I have that and that works...
                    sigpic

Comment

Aaaaaaaargh!!!

Canyouflippin'believeit?? Theproblemwasn'twiththeareaproblemitwasjustwithmeandIneedanewmodemandthey're
                      sendinganengineertofixitandifI'dknownthatlastweekIwoodn'thavehadtoputup
                      withallthisfrustrationandI'mseriouslyseriouslytickedoff!!!!

*takes deep breath*

But at least I only have to wait until tomorrow for it to be fixed, which is a lot better than I expected

And on top of that, my computer guy can't get the Tosh that I want because apparently there's a shortage of them and I'll have to order it online, which means I'll have to pay the full price

On the bright side, PB just let me open my Martin file, so I can stare at this...

.... and feel much better

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                        I missed it too...*hugs*

Jumble is the connection better today?? I hope so!!!

Maybe we can do out own gutter alphabet. If only my brain would function so that I can come up with stuff.

Awesome!!!!!

Aaaaaaaargh!!!

Canyouflippin'believeit?? Theproblemwasn'twiththeareaproblemitwasjustwithmeandIneedanewmodemandthey're

*takes deep breath*

But at least I only have to wait until tomorrow for it to be fixed, which is a lot better than I expected

And on top of that, my computer guy can't get the Tosh that I want because apparently there's a shortage of them and I'll have to order it online, which means I'll have to pay the full price

On the bright side, PB just let me open my Martin file, so I can stare at this...

Well that's good news for the internet

Hugs for the comp.

few more pics (to make you feel better)

Now to grab something to eat before I bite my hand off.
                        sigpic

Comment

Thanks Jasmina, but I think I need a SUIT ALERT!!!! on those pics

*faints*

Comment

You need alert for everything It's hard to keep track
                            sigpic

Comment

Thank ladies!

And jumble, really... I think you're past the stage in which the pic alerts actually work...

sigpic

Comment

Aaaaaaaargh!!!

*takes deep breath*

Yay! It's good to hear that they'll fix it tomorrow! Boo! for expensive laptop!

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                                Maybe we can do out own gutter alphabet. If only my brain would function so that I can come up with stuff.
                                Well...my brain is functioning...and I could think of something with each letter of the alphabet...but it wouldn't be PG-13...

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                                You need alert for everything It's hard to keep track
                                Rofl...I just wanted to say that as well!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X