No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yay for new PTB letter from Nad!!! Love it!

(((Jumble))) ...although you have to tell them someday... I think, but that's your own choice!

Did I ever mention I love my two youngest nieces...they're so cute! One is totally in love with pink and everything girly. Today she was putting lipgloss on like every 5 min(or after she ate/drunk something) so cute! and the other one is naughty in such a cute way! Gotta love them!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post

(((Jumble))) ...although you have to tell them someday... I think, but that's your own choice!

Did I ever mention I love my two youngest nieces...they're so cute! One is totally in love with pink and everything girly. Today she was putting lipgloss on like every 5 min(or after she ate/drunk something) so cute! and the other one is naughty in such a cute way! Gotta love them!
      Sounds like you've been influencing the 'pink' one They sound adorable

Pics
      Spoiler:
      The Birthday Girl

Joel's trademark pose

Nanny threatening to throttle him if he does it again

Proud Mom

I swear my hair looked great before the wind rearranged it

And since it's just taken me an hour to upload the pics and then get back on here, I'm going to give up and go to bed

Woodnight (((((WooHoos)))))

Comment

Wow...is that you...you look niiiiiiiice and happy...as does the Bday girl! awesome pics!

as for me influencing the pink one..noo...not at all...I did gave her a little pink bag today(got that one last week when I bought some lipstick and nailpolish)
        Plus we sneaked some extra candy(for at home) in the little bag...poor parents/uncle and aunt must have had two sugar high kids tonight...*puts on innocent hat*

(((Jumble)))) Woodnight. I hope your internet works better tomorrow!!
        sigpic

Comment

Great pics Jumble, you all look great and happy and smiley Your hair looks great blonde, really suits you
          sigpic
          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Thanks for the comments on the letter Yeah, that Joe, first the WooHoo post, now this... Hm.

Jumble, love the pics. What a lovely looking family you got!
            ...We got. Glad you had fun.

Jann, how old are the nieces? Good for your influence.
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
              Thanks for the comments on the letter Yeah, that Joe, first the WooHoo post, now this... Hm.
              He's slowly becoming a Woohoo as well

Jann, how old are the nieces? Good for your influence.
              the pink one(Julia) is five (she just turned 5) and the other one(Emma) is 3 now...
              sigpic

Comment

Aww, they're so cute at that age

BTW, speaking of The Joe, seen his blog?
                His dogs are leaking spoilers to the fans

The man's a genius. I shall now blame my dog for everything odd that comes out of me on this forum. Ha! Although, we do already have the broccoli to blame everything on, huh?
                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

I read it! It's hilarious...I think the one who did it is is suspect #1... He looks too smug

His dogs rock! Spoiler loving dogs! (wrote almost ducks there )

broccoli blaming is better...and more realistic
                  sigpic

Comment

I read it! It's hilarious...I think the one who did it is is suspect #1... He looks too smug

His dogs rock! Spoiler loving dogs! (wrote almost ducks there )

broccoli blaming is better...and more realistic

LOL, that's the one I suspected too!

I hope the dogs will pass us some Shippy spoilers too.

And yeah, at least broccoli is known for it's hallucinating powers. Typing pugs... Jeez.

sigpic

Comment

Thanks for all the pic comments WooHoos *oozes family pride*

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                      Great pics Jumble, you all look great and happy and smiley Your hair looks great blonde, really suits you
                      Thanks They do say your natural colour is what suits you best

Soooo, Joe's dogs leaking spoilers huh? Nice try Joe Interesting that he knew the pic had been posted on GW, didn't we have a guest hanging around here yesterday?

I'm still having trouble with the connection Virgin have been 'working on it' for three days! It's only in my area (GU9)

I'm going back to bed to do some research with Martin....... I mean I need to watch losts of DS and MDs to find some clips that I haven't already used so I can start on another vid

Ha! PB finally let me upload a pic of the pessie Suz brought me back from Spain

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post

Inspired by Joe's latest blog entry...

Dear PTB,

How's my favorite awesome bunch today? Still fresh and sharp and smelling like daisies touched by a little breeze of hot chocolate? I bet you are.

The reason I'm writing is that I have seem to have lost The Lady on the Parkbench again. Yes, I know, I know... I should pay better attention and watch the cheeky one closely, but really, I only turned my back on her for a second. I mean, there we were, in the store, looking for a DVD boxset of SG1 Season 4 for her to have (Yes, just have, for she doesn't actually watch SG) and she was gone.
                        Why would I bother you guys with this? Well...
                        After her last round of questions about plane tickets to Vancouver, she started to inquire about the city's means of public transportation and restaurants. The little PTB pictures I keep in my wallet are gone, too. I'm really worried, guys. My bet is that if she's there, she's in the proximity of Joe or Martin WooHood. She thinks they look friendly and good. I know you guys are still busy planning the S/J Ship movie media campaign and worldwide festivals for when Movie Three comes out, but just look around, ok?

...Oh drat! S/J again. Oh, I was so hoping I wouldn't mention that little subject again. And I know that you're probably very concerned about the Lady on the Parkbench right now, but hey... How's it coming with our confirmation? The Lady has seen all the classic romantic movies, from ''Casablanca'' to he ''Sound of Music''. From ''Love actually'' to ''Chucky''. She could help. She does think RDA is a cutie, so if she suggests showing you how she envisions ''Hot 'n' Steamy'' ...Tell her no.

Well, I'll let you do your thing. Just know that if huge ''S/J: This Way! ->'' banners show up near your homes and the studio... It wasn't me.
                        You're Awesome!!!

Love, Hugs and Kisses,
                        Nad

P.S.: The Lady has an absurd sense of humour. If she shows up and starts making word jokes... Just... smile. And lock your doors.

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                        Awesome letter Nad You should send it to Joe

Had a brilliant time at Suz's bbq, it went really well.

I got there at the designated time, but found I was the first there and that she had no idea about the party So when she asked me why I was there I said I'd just dropped by to give her her card and catch up a bit before Mike arrived to take her out for her 'surprise' Managed to keep her in ignorance for half an hour until Mike turned up to spring the surprise. She was really pleased when she heard what was planned.

And then she said to me "I thought you must have a date or something, because you're all made up! Thought maybe you'd got a secret bf!"

Er........

Jo came with three of the boys, and they were so good and everybody loved them to bits
                        They have eyes everywhere

Cute pics.

You're a bad influence, you know that?
                        sigpic

Comment

Well written Nad You should write a book

Fantastic photos Jumble Sweet family! Lovely dress Sus's got! You look very happy *hugs* //oh and cute present! I love mugs

Jann - spreading gutter influence? cute

I made few icons
                          sigpic
                          sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Oh, Martin icons! I love them! I should try to make more icons. I need to finish my WPs first, though.
                            sigpic

Comment

Thank you LJ

Come on everybody!...let's twist again?
                              sigpic
                              sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Roses are red
                                Violets are blue
                                All Woohoos gone
                                Where? I have no clue!
                                Roses are red,