No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree Jumble...the interviewer had no idea what to do with them...she was just like...erm...okay...just let 'em talk... It could have been longer if the interviewer would have understood the fun...I think she was too serious for it!

Lol...get dressed...I've gotta go too...my godfather is coming to visit me
    sigpic

Comment

Just heard the actress in the red dress say she couldn't talk about what she was doing next because 'I don't have any Wood to knock on' She obviously didn't realise who was on just before her

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
        Jumble, are you OK? How about a nice cup of tea and a sit-down there after all that excitement?

Nice pics Jas!
        I think a double-whisky wood be more help

And a lie down, with..... uh, no, that probably woodn't help

Comment

Awesome video and thanks for the caps Jas, "Handsome guys" Awww they are so funny and ekhm...HANDSOME!!!! Especially the guy with red tie - oh this one is extremely HOT!!!
          Where from they took this fantastic three???
          Oh boy, Martin and his sense of humour I want to marry him!!!
          Martin, marry me!!!!
          <just in the next incarnation>

And who thinks Martin could say hi to the Woohoos when he had opportunity?
          *torns her clothes desperately* We deserve just a little love from Martin!
          sigpic
          sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Awwwww! Cute Martin!!!! So handsome and stylish in his suit. YUM!
            sigpic

Comment

Whoa! Calm down Achaja *frantically fans Achaja*

I know it's a major shock to the system to suddenly see Martin being so... so MARTIN! But you need to get a grip

Yes, he could have said Hi to his loyal WooHoos, but then how many of us wood be in need of emergency treatment right now if he had?

I think maybe next time somebody finds something that hot they should give us a REALLY REALLY STRONG THUNK WARNING!!!!

Edit: LJ yes, very cuuuuuuuuuuuute and very yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum

Comment

Yes, you're right Jumble. Imagine all these heart attacks

It just poped in my mind - this was great moment to greet us BUT we must be subtle and modest with the feelings sometimes. Oh this suit made me so excited
                sigpic
                sig thanks to Luci

Comment

I think we can be forgiven for our lack of subtlety and modesty in this case I think that's the hottest I've ever seen him out of his shorts

Er....... yes I actually did mean that

I must drag myself away and trot off to the party

See you later (((((WooHoos)))))

Comment

See you, jumble! Have fun at the party!

*waves at mysterious guest* How are you today? I haven't noticed you for a while. I hope you are well and having fun lurking on our little thread. Please, do join in the fun when you've caught up!
                    sigpic

Comment

Oh, Joe's latest blog entry just screams for a new letter to the PTB...

Love the pics and RiG's sig!
                      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                        Oh, Joe's latest blog entry just screams for a new letter to the PTB...

Love the pics and RiG's sig!
                        *jumps up and down* Yay! Another letter!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                          *jumps up and down* Yay! Another letter!

Hehe, I found this in a previous letter:

P.S.: The Lady on the Parkbench is acting strange... I'm pretty sure I heard her ask people for the fastest route to Vancouver. Just letting you know.

Anyway.

Inspired by Joe's latest blog entry...

Dear PTB,

How's my favorite awesome bunch today? Still fresh and sharp and smelling like daisies touched by a little breeze of hot chocolate? I bet you are.

The reason I'm writing is that I have seem to have lost The Lady on the Parkbench again. Yes, I know, I know... I should pay better attention and watch the cheeky one closely, but really, I only turned my back on her for a second. I mean, there we were, in the store, looking for a DVD boxset of SG1 Season 4 for her to have (Yes, just have, for she doesn't actually watch SG) and she was gone.
                          Why would I bother you guys with this? Well...
                          After her last round of questions about plane tickets to Vancouver, she started to inquire about the city's means of public transportation and restaurants. The little PTB pictures I keep in my wallet are gone, too. I'm really worried, guys. My bet is that if she's there, she's in the proximity of Joe or Martin WooHood. She thinks they look friendly and good. I know you guys are still busy planning the S/J Ship movie media campaign and worldwide festivals for when Movie Three comes out, but just look around, ok?

...Oh drat! S/J again. Oh, I was so hoping I wouldn't mention that little subject again. And I know that you're probably very concerned about the Lady on the Parkbench right now, but hey... How's it coming with our confirmation? The Lady has seen all the classic romantic movies, from ''Casablanca'' to he ''Sound of Music''. From ''Love actually'' to ''Chucky''. She could help. She does think RDA is a cutie, so if she suggests showing you how she envisions ''Hot 'n' Steamy'' ...Tell her no.

Well, I'll let you do your thing. Just know that if huge ''S/J: This Way! ->'' banners show up near your homes and the studio... It wasn't me.
                          You're Awesome!!!

Love, Hugs and Kisses,
                          Nad

P.S.: The Lady has an absurd sense of humour. If she shows up and starts making word jokes... Just... smile. And lock your doors.
                          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Awesome letter Nad You should send it to Joe

Had a brilliant time at Suz's bbq, it went really well.

I got there at the designated time, but found I was the first there and that she had no idea about the party So when she asked me why I was there I said I'd just dropped by to give her her card and catch up a bit before Mike arrived to take her out for her 'surprise' Managed to keep her in ignorance for half an hour until Mike turned up to spring the surprise. She was really pleased when she heard what was planned.

And then she said to me "I thought you must have a date or something, because you're all made up! Thought maybe you'd got a secret bf!"

Er........

Jo came with three of the boys, and they were so good and everybody loved them to bits

Comment

Nad, I think Joe's been reading your letters

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                              Awesome letter Nad You should send it to Joe

Had a brilliant time at Suz's bbq, it went really well.

I got there at the designated time, but found I was the first there and that she had no idea about the party So when she asked me why I was there I said I'd just dropped by to give her her card and catch up a bit before Mike arrived to take her out for her 'surprise' Managed to keep her in ignorance for half an hour until Mike turned up to spring the surprise. She was really pleased when she heard what was planned.

And then she said to me "I thought you must have a date or something, because you're all made up! Thought maybe you'd got a secret bf!"

Er........

Jo came with three of the boys, and they were so good and everybody loved them to bits
                              Glad you had a great time! Should have said to wish her a happy birthday from us Woohoos Still not spilled the beans on Michael then I take it?
                              sigpic
                              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                                Nad, I think Joe's been reading your letters
                                That crossed my mind when I read his blog. He can be subtle when he wants to

Glad you had a great time! Should have said to wish her a happy birthday from us Woohoos Still not spilled the beans on Michael then I take it?
                                We met Mike's parents for the first time. Must have been quite a revelation to them

Uh, no not yet. Now really isn't a good time to do it because of some other stuff that's going on

If I could get PB to co-operate I could show you some pics. This slow internet problem is stopping me from uploading them

Comment

Working...
                                X