The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But LJ, I want him... Shep is tired so I need replacement

just remembered I have to go to dentist tomorrow morning...for filling that fun cavity*faints*
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
      And EH-T, you forgot the way to the studio?
      Noooo! All our hopes depend on you. You're our Canadian connection
      Well, there is talk of a Sanctuary convention. If that happens then hopefully Martin will make an appearance and you can all come.

Originally posted by starlover View Post

EH-T so...we can't take the Martin with us...darn it...and I so thought he was for sale! but what you got is so cool! *is yealous*
      You could try checking ebay but I woodn't get my hopes up.

Yes, the gifts were very cool. Nice to get Martin's autograph on the script because he was busy working when we were at the studio so I didn't want to bother him then.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

I already checked e-bay...he isn't on it...last time I checked was coz my brother isn't for sale anymore...(the whole GF thing) ...oh btw..now I think of that...

it all worked out fine...she's really nice and we're giggling a LOT together and she's really nice! I really judged too fast in the beginning!

*nosrt* just discovered that one of the bags I got for my bday has a "brand" it's "long hard ride"...<splash>

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
          *Huggles Joe* I don't need Martin, thanks. Jumble can keep him.
          I can? Thank you!

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
          Well, there is talk of a Sanctuary convention. If that happens then hopefully Martin will make an appearance and you can all come.
          That wood be great, please keep us updated if you hear any more about it I can't imagine him not being there for that

You could try checking ebay but I woodn't get my hopes up.

Yes, the gifts were very cool. Nice to get Martin's autograph on the script because he was busy working when we were at the studio so I didn't want to bother him then.
          Oh what a brilliant thing for you to have

*sigh*

Comment

Ah, the Martin Grabbing Picture.
            Now, that one needs a sig...

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
            ...And thus the national lotteries exploded due to WooHoos buying up all the tickets in hope to win enough to fly all WooHoos to Canada...

I already checked e-bay...he isn't on it...last time I checked was coz my brother isn't for sale anymore...(the whole GF thing) ...oh btw..now I think of that...

it all worked out fine...she's really nice and we're giggling a LOT together and she's really nice! I really judged too fast in the beginning!
            That's good!

Now... any tips on how I can start to actually like my brothers GF?
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Ugh..OT dentist:
              Spoiler:
              I didn't knew people got paid for torture and that it is still allowed these days...

To fill the cavities correctly she had to drill some more in my teeth first and then she(my dentist) had to talk with her boss about it coz she couldn't see another thing very well..in the end it meant she had to fill it in two different places or so(on the same teeth) which wasn't fun...

Luckily I didn't had to sneeze during the whole thing and I could breathe through my nose again Gotta love having a cold

but it's all okay now! and Jann's teeth are fixed

sigpic

Comment

...And thus the national lotteries exploded due to WooHoos buying up all the tickets in hope to win enough to fly all WooHoos to Canada...
                Oh yeah...if only I wanna win that trip!

That's good!

*huggles for not liking her*

Talk a lot of gutter?!?! It works for me! Be silly??
                Try to find something you have in common...???
                Like in here we both love shopping
                sigpic

Comment

*huggles for not liking her*

Talk a lot of gutter?!?! It works for me! Be silly??
                  Try to find something you have in common...???
                  Like in here we both love shopping
                  I'm a prude
                  She can't be silly.
                  The only thing we really have in common is that we're female.
                  We both know my brother though...

Oh and another sig:

Pictures snurched from jumble
                  Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

I've been meaning to do that......... but now you've beaten me to it I'm starting to feel redundant

I don't want to rely on winning the lottery, can we just do a round trip in the Hippy Bus instead?

That's good!

You don't like her?

Comment

*stumbles in*

Morning Woohoos.

*Yaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwn*
                      sigpic

Comment

*shuffles in*

Wow. Why such a quiet day on the Woohoodstock thread?! Is everyone feeling well?
                        sigpic

Comment

OK so the gimping bug has definitely got you now! Great sig

*shuffles in*

Wow. Why such a quiet day on the Woohoodstock thread?! Is everyone feeling well?
                          I know, it's most bizarre, where has everyone been all day?

*huggles* to Jann for the dentist trauma
                          sigpic
                          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

I've been really busy, aaaaaaaaand having trouble with my connection Took me nearly an hour to get the Challenge post onto the Artwork thread

Go take a look here and here, it was a really fun challenge

And I'm off out to a quiz night I wonder what the chances are of there being any Martin-related questions. Or any that I can make Martin-related

Comment

Hello all! I come with two Martin pics...

Spoiler:

I apologize for the quality as they are screenshots from Youtube.

And here is the video with the Woodness that is Martin There's not much tho.
                              sigpic
                              Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                                I've been meaning to do that......... but now you've beaten me to it I'm starting to feel redundant
                                Oh, please do make one?
                                Your sigs are way different from mine, so...

I don't want to rely on winning the lottery, can we just do a round trip in the Hippy Bus instead?

You don't like her?
                                Well, yeah, sure!

And no. OT:
                                Spoiler:
                                She gave birth to our niece and that's awesome, but that's about where the love stops. She's 22, but she acts like she rules the world. She even managed to insult Mom. I play nice, though

*shuffles in*

I was off buying a new TV. The old one turned green. That's not good

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                                I've been really busy, aaaaaaaaand having trouble with my connection Took me nearly an hour to get the Challenge post onto the Artwork thread

Go take a look here and here, it was a really fun challenge

And I'm off out to a quiz night I wonder what the chances are of there being any Martin-related questions. Or any that I can make Martin-related
                                Hehe, nice challenge

And you'll never know...

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                                Hello all! I come with two Martin pics...

Spoiler:
                                http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc205/RodneyisGodney/Hewlett/Martin2-1-1.jpg[/IMG]
                                [IMG]http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc205/RodneyisGodney/Hewlett/Martin-1.jpg

I apologize for the quality as they are screenshots from Youtube.

And here is the video with the Woodness that is Martin There's not much tho.
                                Ooooh... nice!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X