• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh poor Dan, as if he wasn't burned enough already

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      Sarai........ Ewan who?

*snurched from Mala

Jumble I refuse to believe you've never seen Brassed Off or Trainspotting or Moulin Rouge or...Star Wars???

And does this mean we'll get another Martin fic soon? *iznotbeggingiznotbeggingiznotbegging*
      You'll just have to wait and see

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post

...Ewan who...?

I did not just say that . Ewan you were and will always be my first and only true love.

Except for Dan.

EDIT: C**p...and Dave!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post

*snurched from Mala

Jumble I refuse to believe you've never seen Brassed Off or Trainspotting or Moulin Rouge or...Star Wars???
        Um..... no

You'll just have to wait and see
        But..... you promised!!!!!! *throws tantrum 2-year-old-style*

...Ewan who...?

I did not just say that . Ewan you were and will always be my first and only true love.

Except for Dan.

EDIT: C**p...and Dave!!!

Comment

Um..... no
          That's craziness itself! He is just so wonderful! Get yourself down to Blockbusters girl!

But..... you promised!!!!!!
          I'm taking Luvnjack's stance. I refuse to either confirm or deny the presence of an idea for a new Martinfic bubbling away on my brain.

It all depends on the fickleness of Ms. Muse.

lol

Comment

Silerthunk! I. must. resist. but yet, cannot

And Jumble, I'm with Sarai on this one - how can you not have seen any Ewan McGregor films ever?? *sigh* You have some catching up to do...
            sigpic
            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Ah, but we all know LJ is telling porkies So I guess you are too, huh? Huh???

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                Silerthunk! I. must. resist. but yet, cannot

And Jumble, I'm with Sarai on this one - how can you not have seen any Ewan McGregor films ever?? *sigh* You have some catching up to do...
                I've seen the original Star Wars films, but not the so called 'prequels'....... so no, I don't recall ever seeing EM anywhere.

Besides, do you really think I need any more thunkable men on my tv screen? Like I wood ever have the time in between Martin.......... and Martin......... and MARTIN!!!

Well you have to at least give me credit for being faithfull

Comment

Telling Porkies? Wha--?

EDIT: Oops! No more Gimping for me today! Gimp just crashed and APA said, "Nice pics, but shouldn't you be WRITING!?" *gulp*
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                    Telling Porkies? Wha--?
                    Just little ones, about the notebook that *isn't* under your pillow

EDIT: Oops! No more Gimping for me today! Gimp just crashed and APA said, "Nice pics, but shouldn't you be WRITING!?" *gulp*
                    But... you haven't done Martin yet

Er, no, I didn't mean................ oh never mind

I do wish APA wood come and talk to us, I miss her

Comment

You've got to be joking, you have an Acer My experience with two Acers has left me vowing never to go near one again
                      ...Jann likes acer...Jann's lappy isn't happy that you're not being nice to her because of her brand...*huggles lappy tightly*
                      It's okay lappy...Granny just doesn't know how good you are!

But..... you promised!!!!!! *throws tantrum 2-year-old-style*
                      I knew it...sooner or later you would have a tantrum*points back to posts few days ago*

Btw someone watching Eurovision Songfestival *falls from chair laughing at some songs*
                      Prepare for the Netherlands...so...interesting*snort*...you haven't seen before*falls through floor laughing*

Sarai, before you start writing anything new after the exams...*looks all sweet and innocent*...only two chapters left to beta!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                        ...Jann likes acer...Jann's lappy isn't happy that you're not being nice to her because of her brand...*huggles lappy tightly*
                        It's okay lappy...Granny just doesn't know how good you are!
                        I'm happy that your Acer is great, I just haven't had the same experience with mine

I knew it...sooner or later you would have a tantrum*points back to posts few days ago*

Btw someone watching Eurovision Songfestival *falls from chair laughing at some songs*
                        Prepare for the Netherlands...so...interesting*snort*...you haven't seen before*falls through floor laughing*
                        I don't watch it any more, it's just too silly

Sarai, before you start writing anything new after the exams...*looks all sweet and innocent*...only two chapters left to beta!
                        Get in line, she has a new Martinfic just bursting to get out......... don't you Sarai

I'm incredibly tired after a pretty stressful day (don't ask ) and I'm on the last chapter of a really exciting book.... so I'm going to bed

Woodnight (((((WooHoos))))) *huggles Martin and drags him upstairs*

Hey, he can hold the book for me, ok?

Comment

*whistles*

I'm so annoyed I'm missing Eurovision this year (have to be at work ), it's one of those guilty pleasures that I hate to miss !

Yes yes Jann, betaing is of the utmost importance...Oh to be in demand!!

EDIT: Night Jumble *waves*

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                            *whistles*

I'm so annoyed I'm missing Eurovision this year (have to be at work ), it's one of those guilty pleasures that I hate to miss !

Yes yes Jann, betaing is of the utmost importance...Oh to be in demand!!

EDIT: Night Jumble *waves*
                            I'm missing it too, will be at a friend's wedding But it's just not going to be the same without Wogan anyway

Night Jumble!
                            sigpic
                            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

I'll be missing the finals as well...I'm going out with friends...but I always love to see it for the laughs...sorry...but it's just too ridiculous IMHO. I'm also happy that the Netherlands didn't go though...coz one of the artists was too cocky...it's good for his ego...

*waves to Jumble...night!*

Hey...wait a minute...she's taking Martin with her...then...what must the rest of the people on the thread do without martin?

Hmm

*drags Martin out of Jumble's bed*

"you're still needed in here mister..."
                              sigpic

Comment

*Huggles Joe* I don't need Martin, thanks. Jumble can keep him.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X