The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
    Of course I still love you guys! I was just wondering if you still loved me...

Haven't been around because, well, been busy in other threads. Also, fic writing... I joined the Fanfic100 challenge over on LJ. YIKES!

And then there is my back/neck, I'm pretty sure I pulled a muscle somewhere... while sleeping, if that's possible. Hurt like crazy last week, feels a lot better now tho still a might sore when I move certain ways.
    We love you, we just get distracted by all the thunking and eh... discussing

*Hugs for the hurting*

And love the icon!

Originally posted by josiane View Post
    *waves* Hey RiG, good to see you back!

And thanks for all the hugs everyone Feeling ever brighter, sure I'll be fine after a good night's sleep
    Hm.

I still think you and Jann need to go in quarentine.
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*giggles* was just chatting with someone and we talked about bugs...and suddenly I asked the question

"How many woods will we see?"

Totally innocent...till the reply

"it starts in the backyard"

Yum!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post

*Hugs for the hurting*

And love the icon!

Hm.

I still think you and Jann need to go in quarentine.
        Hey, migraines aren't catching

Jann, on the other hand... yeah, someone should definitely put her in a hazmat suit
        sigpic
        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Jann, on the other hand... yeah, someone should definitely put her in a hazmat suit
          nooo....no suit ...me don't likey... although if its with Martin I dont mind
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
            *giggles* was just chatting with someone and we talked about bugs...and suddenly I asked the question

"How many woods will we see?"

Totally innocent...till the reply

"it starts in the backyard"

Yum!
            Well, true. I got wood in the backyard.

...I meant to imply...
            Never mind. No one believes me, anyway

Hey, migraines aren't catching

*checks Josi for fever*
            Ok, fine, it'll just be Jann, then
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
              Oh, the notebook...Well, DasnDanger may have sent it, but only I know what he'll be writing in it! (And DRAT! That I didn't think of such a thing first! ARGH!)
              *iz still waiting (im)patiently for the promised notebook entries from a couple of weeks ago*

Adding hugs for Jann, and new hugs for you.
              Booo for migraine!

Someone stop her!

And it's funny how kids don't think it's weird that you'd have a picture of random kid's dads on the wall
              Yes, he didn't seem at all surprised about that Actually, I've spoken to Jo and she says he looks nothing like Martin

Hey RiG Nice to see you back here

How does one pull muscles whilst asleep? Well it sorta depends on what/who you're dreaming about

And what he's doing in that pic is making himself 'comfortable'

Comment

Hi jumble! I must have either slept too long on one postition and pulled the muscle when I moved or ... I dunno what.

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                Love the pics and icon, RiG! Glad your back if feeling better! I have chronic back problems, and I know it just isn't any fun when your back hurts!
                Thanx, on both counts!

*waves* Hey RiG, good to see you back!
                Great to be back!

*Hugs for the hurting*

And love the icon!
                Thank you!
                sigpic
                Sig by ME.

Comment

Awww....that's really bad *huggles*

I have an Acer.... Acer Aspire 6920

Oh I didn't knew...but still cute!

Yup Asus has the best quality IMHO. I had to choose between an Asus and an Acer one...normally I would have chosen the Asus one but the specs for this Acer one compared to the Asus one were a lot better...(while they had aproximately the same price)
                  I do hear a lot more complaints about Acer laptops...but that is usually the more "simple" ones..."basic" ones...

I must say that if I would buy a new laptop now I would buy an HP one...not because I don't like Acer...but just coz most HP's look cuter and have a cuter print! (while they have the same specs)

Erm...what laptop would Martin have? I do know they've used Acer stuff in Sanctuary!

And Sam uses a Dell one...XPS...(most computer stuff on SG was from Dell)

I know this all from memory...how bad!
                  I was in his office during the tour and saw his computer but a) I'm a Luddite and b) was busy with other things so I didn't notice what kind it was.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                    I was in his office during the tour and saw his computer but a) I'm a Luddite and b) was busy with other things so I didn't notice what kind it was.

Ah, do I sense a new WooHoo mission after finding The Birthday?

sigpic

Comment

Ah, do I sense a new WooHoo mission after finding The Birthday?
                      You do...we need to figure out what kind of laptop THE martin has!
                      sigpic

Comment

*Yawn* Well, good night and good morning to you European Woohoos who are just waking up. Can't wait to see what kind of crazy fun you have while I'm asleep!

(((Woohoos)))

(((Joe)))

Oh, tomorrow (that's my tomorrow), I will reward myself with some Gimping time. Chaos will ensue...
                        sigpic

Comment

Can he come and warm me up?!?!

*le sigh*

Came on school today...haven't done anything for school yet Watched an episode of Grey's anatomy(coz teacher went by groups to "discuss" things with them...we already did that...and our graphic designers are missing )
                          and the things she wanted to discuss we already discussed last week *sigh*
                          sigpic

Comment

Morning WooHoos

Hard to believe how good he looks in that suit. I mean, it's The Shorts that we love him in, right?

But in that suit........

Comment

Can he come and warm me up?!?!

*le sigh*

Came on school today...haven't done anything for school yet Watched an episode of Grey's anatomy(coz teacher went by groups to "discuss" things with them...we already did that...and our graphic designers are missing )
                              and the things she wanted to discuss we already discussed last week *sigh*
                              That reminds me of my old history professor. We talked about the same thing for weeks, and he always forgot.

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                              Morning WooHoos

Hard to believe how good he looks in that suit. I mean, it's The Shorts that we love him in, right?

But in that suit........
                              The Shorts are great, but The Suit is a rare occasion kind of thing so that makes it special.

Thanks Mala for the cap
                              sigpic

Comment

Looks like he only owns one tie though Or maybe that's just his favourite of the moment

I normally hate ties, (can never get the darn things undone ) but I guess for a formal occasion it's required, and he does look really hot there............

Comment

Working...
                                X