The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by starlover View Post
    Well I had that before I bought this one, and now I have it I'm like...I love it! I only had problems once with it(windows crashing) my computer dudes fixed it and saved everything from my harddrive so I'm happy with it*huggles laptop*

The only problem atm is that the blu-ray is broken...but it fell from my bike in a bag without protection(that's why I got a new cover from my bro) I'm happy that the laptop didn't broke during that little "accident"

I know; but I'm talking about the laptops it self...I love Sams...I wanted one like that but in the end this one won in specifications..

Ah yes like that...you don't need it then...and for the graphics, I HIGHLY recommend taking a laptop with a Nvidia video card...those rock 512 MB is the norm there these days...though PS doesn't use the graphics at all...it uses more of your processor...if you have a good one there it will help a lot. (together with memory!! 4 GB RAM memory is good!(norm) )

yup technobabble...we're trying to look like Sam!
    I have Nvidia on here, but I'm not sure about the MB size. My RAM I've just upped from 2B to 3GB, which is better, but PS really needs 4GB so the new one will have to have that

I don't think I'd want to look like Sam, but a bit of her tech knowledge wood be useful right now

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
      Yes, well........ um....... oh look, there's Martin....

Comment

*runz through thread*

Wriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiteeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrssssssssssss bllllllllllllllllllllooooooooooock!

EDIT: Don't tell APA!! *looks around...runs back out*
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
          *runz through thread*

Wriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiteeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrssssssssssss bllllllllllllllllllllooooooooooock!

EDIT: Don't tell APA!! *looks around...runs back out*
          *blinks* Ok........

I think I need to go to bed, I'm starting to see some very strange things......

Woodnight (((((WooHoos)))))) ((((((((((((Martin)))))))))))

Comment

Wood night, jumble! (((jumble)))

(((Martin)))

(((Joe)))
            sigpic

Comment

Personally, I've got an Acer, and I love it! Well, I loved it...She's out of commision. But it's not her fault!!! She's been on a downward spiral ever since I dropped her off the bed by accident and messed up the speakers! And then the there's another problem with her, but it's not strictly an Acer problem. I know people with all sorts of laptops with the same problem.

My uncle is probably going to buy me a replacement laptop this summer, and I'm going to tell him I want one that fast, has lots of memory, biggish screen, and good sound.

And right now I'm using my grandma's Acer, and it's good too. Just doesn't have all of my stuff on it...And I can't get it to take screencaps when watching a DVD...
              sigpic
              Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

Wood Morning WooHoos

Hey LJ, did you see Joe got a new notebook? Gift from a fan, leather bound and everything

snurched from Joe's Blog

TR thanks for the input, but there's no way I wood ever buy another Acer having had two really bad ones

Comment

*doesnt understand computer talk*

I was thinking more about Woohoo awards, and came up with the following asenine (hmm, how do you spell that word?) categories...

1. Hottest Asgard
                  2. PTB most likely to make a thunk vid about US!
                  3. Most thunkable alien
                  4. Best show of Woohoo stalkerism
                  5. Best left eyebrow award (PTB only...we all know Teal'c would kick their booties!)
                  6. Best Real Life reference (I'm thinking...like Sarai's Jumble poster, or my Martin Wood billboard, or Jumble's wood preservation society...something like that)
                  7. Best award award
                  8. The "Which PTB would look better with a 'fro" award

....so...whatdya think?
                  sigpic

Comment

*snurches and adds to list* Thanks Bekki

What's a 'fro' award?

Comment

*drags self in*

Oye...
                      Me is siiiiiiiiick...but in class...

*wants to bow before the porceline god *

*stares at Martin*

*lays down on table again*
                      sigpic

Comment

Aw (((((Jann))))) sorry you're not feeling well I was just wondering where everyone was this morning.

Comment

Trying to drag myself outta bed...coz I didn't really slep with this sudden cold I got and traveling to school...
                          (perhaps I just ate too much cake)

Martin makes everything better though!
                          sigpic

Comment

Oh yes, he certainly does

At least you weren't ill for your birthday

Hmm. Haven't seen these lately....

Comment

True true...I think it's the weather...one moment nice and sunny next windy and cold!

Gota love shep!
                              sigpic

Comment

Ok, seeing as you're not well, I'll let you off the lack of WHITE SHIRT ALERT!!!

It's been really sunny here lately, but most days there's been a chilly wind to go with it

Gosh, are we really so bored that we're talking about the weather?

It's amazing what you find in the bottom of your PB

*sigh*

Comment

Working...
                                X