The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    Oh, I think I've clicked what it is with that Revisions pic...... it's his mouth........... *sigh*

Edit: LJ, you know me better than I know myself

Yeah, the bottom lip.......... just imagine nibbling on that...

Exaaaaaactly! YUM!
    sigpic

Comment

So...I'm an idiot...And suffering from finals are this coming week overload...What's a Leo?
      sigpic
      Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

Originally posted by TrueRomantic View Post
        So...I'm an idiot...And suffering from finals are this coming week overload...What's a Leo?
        Not at all. I bet most people have not heard of them. The Leo is a award given by the British Columbia Film and Television Industry to honour locally produced shows and movies.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
          Not at all. I bet most people have not heard of them. The Leo is a award given by the British Columbia Film and Television Industry to honour locally produced shows and movies.
          *nods* I only heard of them through SG fandom.
          (And after that, any and all mention started to stand out )
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

I think maybe I should start calling him 'M', that way I won't have to keep tripping over my tongue Trouble is, he'll know why I'm doing that

We had a lot of fun this weekend, but we also talked a lot.........

Spoiler:
            I was feeling guilty because he dropped the idea of moving abroad. I felt I'd stomped on his life's ambition But it turns out that he'd actually wanted to do that because it wood have given us a brand new life, an easier life with more time for fun.

He said once I explained the dark times in my past, he understood why I cling to my home, why I need to have my own safe place, my sanctuary, and he's fully prepared for me to keep that. He's looking to move a bit nearer just so that we can see each other more often, without the 4 hour drive every time. Moving south will cost him a bomb, and on the face of it it wood make more sense for him to live here with me, but I'm just not ready for that Lucky me for finding a man that can accept that and work round it That's a huge committment for him to make, and in my heart I know he's for real, but my head keeps warning me that I've been fooled before. I feel so sad and frustrated that the people that have burned me in the past can still cast such shadows over my life, but the plain fact is that they do and I can't get away from that I wish I were younger, we'd have more time, but short of finding a time machine there's not much I can do about that

So basically, yes he's a wonderful guy, I'm really lucky to have found him again, and life for me atm could not be better

short of having Martin suddenly turning up on my doorstep, and that just ain't gonna happen

Comment

Aww, jumble.
              I'm happy for you.

Don't give up on Martin just yet, though. A girl needs her dreams
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                Exaaaaaactly! YUM!
                Er........ *tries to distract LJ from Martin's bottom lip*

I think that's one heck of a bottom lip right there

And shouldn't you be doing something about this?????

2) I have no ideas if I have many fans.

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                  Aww, jumble.
                  I'm happy for you.
                  Thanks

Don't give up on Martin just yet, though. A girl needs her dreams
                  I'll never give up on him, I mean, dreams can come true so I'm told

Comment

Good that you are happy Jumble
                    sigpic
                    sig thanks to Luci

Comment

*runs in(hasn't catched up yet)*

Almost my Birthday...may I kiss Martin as present?

*runs out*
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                        Ooooooooooooh. We are so shallow.
                        This is wrong.
                        We must... be not shallow anymore.

Yes, wet and naked! Thanks jumble

We are shallow...but we love it! at least I do...

<splashes happily around>

I think maybe I should start calling him 'M', that way I won't have to keep tripping over my tongue Trouble is, he'll know why I'm doing that

Spoiler:
                        I was feeling guilty because he dropped the idea of moving abroad. I felt I'd stomped on his life's ambition But it turns out that he'd actually wanted to do that because it wood have given us a brand new life, an easier life with more time for fun.

He said once I explained the dark times in my past, he understood why I cling to my home, why I need to have my own safe place, my sanctuary, and he's fully prepared for me to keep that. He's looking to move a bit nearer just so that we can see each other more often, without the 4 hour drive every time. Moving south will cost him a bomb, and on the face of it it wood make more sense for him to live here with me, but I'm just not ready for that Lucky me for finding a man that can accept that and work round it That's a huge committment for him to make, and in my heart I know he's for real, but my head keeps warning me that I've been fooled before. I feel so sad and frustrated that the people that have burned me in the past can still cast such shadows over my life, but the plain fact is that they do and I can't get away from that I wish I were younger, we'd have more time, but short of finding a time machine there's not much I can do about that

So basically, yes he's a wonderful guy, I'm really lucky to have found him again, and life for me atm could not be better

short of having Martin suddenly turning up on my doorstep, and that just ain't gonna happen

Awww Jumble, that's so good to hear and so cute of him! I want a man like that! I'm happy that you are happy
                        sigpic

Comment

Thanks Achaja, nice pic

On the tv I just heard 'Hi, my name is Martin!'

D'oh! It's Martin Clunes

Don't get me wrong, Martin Clunes if cool, but he's not my Martin

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                            *runs in(hasn't catched up yet)*

Almost my Birthday...may I kiss Martin as present?

*runs out*
                            No!

You'll find a man like that one day, just be patient

I have a pressie for your birthday...........

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                              I checked the website for the Leos but the list of winners isn't up yet. Morjana got her info from the local paper but it did not list all winners. I do know MS won as best lead actor for Continuum.

Congrats to AT, MS and the Sanctuary and Stargate folk who won.
                              Yeah, I've been checking the Leo site as well. Bit of a delay... maybe cause it's Sunday?

Spoiler:

Yay Jumbly!
                              sigpic

Comment

No!

I have a pressie for your birthday...........
                                You do?!?!

*jumps up and down in anticipation*

And I just got a pressie from my boss as well...a BIG! jar filled with all kinds of candy... (I love sweets!) and now I have a place to put my chocolate in...at least...when I've eaten all of this...and I also got some other sort of alcoholic drinks...or so...(two bottles)
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X