X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
    Oh! *Waves hands in spazzy fangurl fashion* It's Joe!!! *Squee!*
    *blinks*
    ...Doesn't that look like an obsession getting out of hand?

*continues painting a Martin mural.*

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    I was disappointed you didn't enter the ones you'd already done, because it wood have helped to disguise mine a bit

I love it, I snurched it, and I knew it was yours

Thought you'd like a little psychadelic Joe LJ
    Yeah, that's exactly why I didn't. I had already posted them... often

...And it was the flowers that gave me away, huh?
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Hey, guess what I just found at the back of the booze cupboard?

Spoiler:
      A bottle of Amarula!!! WooHooood!!

...You do know that that's asking for lame jokes right?
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Actually Nad, it was the Vivaldi font that told me it was you, plus the colouring I think you and I are the only ones that use Vivaldi

Comment

What fate amarula!?

Wait

sigpic

Comment

I took Boykid to the dentist today. On the way back, I was behind a truck for R&R Electric. Their slogan? "Let us take care of your shorts!" I thought of Martin, of course, and then jumble...
            sigpic

Comment

Actually Nad, it was the Vivaldi font that told me it was you, plus the colouring I think you and I are the only ones that use Vivaldi
              lol, yes. But the font is so... dreamy!
              I really like it, corny as it may be I was hoping to throw some people off with it, And with the longer size.

...Did I just say something icky? I always get confused with sizes. long/tall/larger...

I took Boykid to the dentist today. On the way back, I was behind a truck for R&R Electric. Their slogan? "Let us take care of your shorts!" I thought of Martin, of course, and then jumble...
              *giggles*

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                lol, yes. But the font is so... dreamy!
                I really like it, corny as it may be I was hoping to throw some people off with it, And with the longer size.

...Did I just say something icky? I always get confused with sizes. long/tall/larger...

*giggles*
                That could get you into trouble one day

Michael's turned up a little early, as in thirteen hours early And he was very hungry so we had to go and do a quick bit of
                Spoiler:
                grocery shopping! Got you

Apparently he couldn't wait another night to see me, isn't that sweet?

See you later
                Last edited by Jumble; 08 May 2009, 12:50 PM.

Comment

That could get you into trouble one day

Martin's turned up a little early, as in thirteen hours early And he was very hungry so we had to go and do a quick bit of
                  Spoiler:
                  grocery shopping! Got you

Apparently he couldn't wait another night to see me, isn't that sweet?

See you later
                  Martin???
                  sigpic
                  Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Shhhhhhh! I edited it

Comment

Shhhhhhh! I edited it
                      sigpic
                      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                        Martin???
                        Shhhhhhh! I edited it

Jumble!

But yes, very sweet

sigpic

Comment

:
                          Posting some of my challenge pieces here, just for the heck of it

This one doesn't belong here, but I like it

Nad post your challenge entry, it's gorgeous
                          (Sorry. I just couldn't remove the IMG tags on this one.)
                          Jumble? I certainly didn't guess that was yours. Gasp! You multi-thunker you! Go girl go!

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post

I actually like this one
                          And so did the rest of us too! I hope you take the chance to post more of your artwork. If this is any indication, you'll have lots of wonderful stuff to share.

Here is one of my challenge entries that I just promised Jumble I'd share over here too:

This started a whole slew of "sketch" artworks.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Estrela View Post
                            (Sorry. I just couldn't remove the IMG tags on this one.)
                            Jumble? I certainly didn't guess that was yours. Gasp! You multi-thunker you! Go girl go!
                            Glad I managed to fool someone Oh yes, I am a bit of a multi-thunker, but Martin is my one true love

*hopes Michael isn't paying attention*

And so did the rest of us too! I hope you take the chance to post more of your artwork. If this is any indication, you'll have lots of wonderful stuff to share.

Here is one of my challenge entries that I just promised Jumble I'd share over here too:
                            http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/o.../MW-sketch.jpg
                            This started a whole slew of "sketch" artworks.
                            Thanks Estrela, I love it

*grabs Estrela to stop her going back to lurking*

Say 'Hi' more often

Comment

Glad I managed to fool someone Oh yes, I am a bit of a multi-thunker, but Martin is my one true love

*hopes Michael isn't paying attention*

Thanks Estrela, I love it

*grabs Estrela to stop her going back to lurking*

Say 'Hi' more often

Boo. Oops. I meant "Hi".
                              It's just so safe in lurker-mode. I can drool in private where only my dog and occasionally my kids can see my obsessions. At least the dog doesn't give me funny looks.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Estrela View Post
                                Boo. Oops. I meant "Hi".
                                It's just so safe in lurker-mode. I can drool in private where only my dog and occasionally my kids can see my obsessions. At least the dog doesn't give me funny looks.
                                Obsessions? Do we know that word WooHoos?

You see Estrela, on this thread there are no criticisms, no funny looks (except when Nad and Jann are faking innocence of course, but we just ignore them ) When you are among the obsessed and crazy, nobody thinks you are strange

Comment

Working...
                                X