No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sarai how early are the banging neighbours starting? Because there are rules about that

Tries really hard not to gutterize the 'banging' neighbours

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      Sarai how early are the banging neighbours starting? Because there are rules about that

Tries really hard not to gutterize the 'banging' neighbours
      *snorts* If only it was that kind of banging, then it probably woodn't go on all day.

Yeah I think the rules are no excessive noise in between 11 and 7. The *******'s start at about 8 .

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
        *snorts* If only it was that kind of banging, then it probably woodn't go on all day.

Yeah I think the rules are no excessive noise in between 11 and 7. The *******'s start at about 8 .
        Hm. That's not much help Have you spoken to them about it? Asked how long the work will take? If it's going to go on for some time you might be able to negotiate a later start time. You can always contact your local Council and ask for advice. I'm pretty sure that despite the hours stated, continuous excessive noise that's causing distress can be restricted further.

(((((Sarai)))))

"Ready for 'Operation Silence the Neighbours'! Five, four, three, two, one, GO!"

"If that doesn't work, you can have my teddy for comfort"

Comment

Hm. That's not much help Have you spoken to them about it? Asked how long the work will take? If it's going to go on for some time you might be able to negotiate a later start time. You can always contact your local Council and ask for advice. I'm pretty sure that despite the hours stated, continuous excessive noise that's causing distress can be restricted further.

(((((Sarai)))))

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...angeling27.jpg
          "Ready for 'Operation Silence the Neighbours'! Five, four, three, two, one, GO!"

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...alGeorge-1.jpg
          "If that doesn't work, you can have my teddy for comfort"
          mmmmmm...sorry you were saying?

Thanks Jumble . Sounds like a plan. Now I just have to figure out which house it is (I'm in a terraced back-to-back ). It's not so much me that is bothered since I'm up everyday pretty early, but its really bothering my housemate whose room is next door. I'll get on to the landlord about it .

On a completely fantastic but totally OT-related note...
          Spoiler:

Dave got a new job !! Well its kind of the same job, but an extension of it, and more pay !! We had discussed moving to York, but this means we'll be in Leeds for the forseeable. It's just so nice to know what I'm doing, and I can start looking for places !!!

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
            I'm working on it Haven't found my "blue eyes" yet...

Good good!

Night!!! Have good dreams!

Oh btw did I told y'all that I got my first Bday present today(from bro who isn't going to be here on my Bday) a new cover for my laptop, PINK! and I something so I can make my own piccie on it! Sweet!
            Awesone

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn View Post
            Well, yeah...if "spooky" is the look you're going for--LOL!!!

As to wearing contacts, I know people do, but I can't imagine putting them in either. And I always think of Michael Jackson in the Thriller video with those cat-eyes contacts.

Eewwww!!!
            It is

Wood Morning WooHoos

Did somebody mention green eyes?

I really shouldn't do that to myself this early in the morning

Green eyes are not as rare as you think, at least not around here. I have them, Michael has them, and I seem to see a lot of people with them........ or is it that I only notice people with green eyes?

Love the hair Jann, and that wood be a great pic if you PS out the
            Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice
            sigpic

Comment

Wood Morning WooHoos

Did somebody mention green eyes?

I really shouldn't do that to myself this early in the morning
              Yum! Gotta love green eyes as well

Green eyes are not as rare as you think, at least not around here. I have them, Michael has them, and I seem to see a lot of people with them........ or is it that I only notice people with green eyes?
              Lol, in here most people have brown or blue eyes...at home brown...on school blue.

Love the hair Jann, and that wood be a great pic if you PS out the red eyes
              I didn't want to PS myself... I find it ...weird...

but here ya go...done with eyedropper tool
              me..without goa'uld eyes

OT:

Spoiler:
              The banging neighbours are at it again . Every day since last week. I think they are renovating. Don't they know how EARLY it is????!!

Jann the hair looks good! Dark hair is awesome
              *huggles* That just sucks! I hope they stop soon!!

Thankies ...still find it weird when I look in the mirror(last time it was really light)
              sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

Dave got a new job !! Well its kind of the same job, but an extension of it, and more pay !! We had discussed moving to York, but this means we'll be in Leeds for the forseeable. It's just so nice to know what I'm doing, and I can start looking for places !!!
                Yay! That's really good news
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                  Yay! That's really good news
                  Thanks Jann

Spoiler:
                  It's just such a relief, I'm the kind of person who has to plan everything weeks (even months) in advance, and to not know at all what I was doing come July was terrifying . On the other hand looking at houses is fun fun fun !

Comment

Thanks Jumble . Sounds like a plan. Now I just have to figure out which house it is (I'm in a terraced back-to-back ). It's not so much me that is bothered since I'm up everyday pretty early, but its really bothering my housemate whose room is next door. I'll get on to the landlord about it .
                    Even if you're up, constant noise can drive you crazy Your landlord should be able to do something, especially if he is also their landlord But if not, your local council should be made aware of the problem.

Spoiler:

WooHoooooood!! Congrats to Dave, and good for you

I'm the same, have to know what's happening and when, and I plan ahead by years

Um, Jann are you sure that's the right link, because it looks like the same pic to me

Comment

Spoiler:

Yay!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Thanks Jann

Spoiler:
                        It's just such a relief, I'm the kind of person who has to plan everything weeks (even months) in advance, and to not know at all what I was doing come July was terrifying . On the other hand looking at houses is fun fun fun !
                        Spoiler:
                        Oh I can so understand that! I need to plan everything as well!!!

but now you can do something that's fun! You do have to keep us updated on the progress you make in search of that house!!!

Um, Jann are you sure that's the right link, because it looks like the same pic to me
                        It should be the good ones...it's the same pic...only no red eyes
                        sigpic

Comment

Will do Jann

Thanks for the advice Jumble, I have to speak to the landlords about it today anyway so hopefully they'll know what to do.

Jann I think that picture of you is very pretty, with or without the Goa'uld eyes !

Comment

WooHood for eyethunking!
                            WooHood for Dave's new job, Sarai!
                            WooHood for Melissa dropping by again! (Someone, tie her up next time)
                            WooHood for no more red eyes Jann!
                            WooHood for the WooHoos!

Not so much WooHood for coloured lenses, for they're scary.

Okthat'sitthankyoubye!
                            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

I checked both links Jann, definitely both the same pic with red eyes

Good luck with that Sarai

I'm off to the dentist See you all later *hugs*

*waves to Nad*

Comment

Jann I think that picture of you is very pretty, with or without the Goa'uld eyes !
                                Now ya make me blush and shy!!!

And I'm a gutter queen that's the same as Goa 'uld right?!?!

I checked both links Jann, definitely both the same pic with red eyes
                                Hmm...the old picture shouldn't be working...I deleted that one!

Pic again

Changed the name...perhaps your computer saved the pic and because of same name loads the old one again

I'm off to the dentist See you all later *hugs*

*waves to Nad*
                                Good luck with that! *huggles*

*waves as well to Nad followed by a hug*

Woohood!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X