• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by starlover View Post
    *cough*

That's not good!

Woodnight! Have good wood dreams!
    Whoa, Jann! Don't ever do that to me again!

Just kidding, not a bad picture at all. Love the hair!
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
      WoodNight!

I'm sharing this cause Amanda makes me laugh.

And I was happy to help with any red shorted PTB dreams
      She looks amazing as well*happy sigh*

And funny...gotta love her

"isn't it past your bedtime!

Whoa, Jann! Don't ever do that to me again!

Just kidding, not a bad picture at all. Love the hair!
      It's scary isn't it.

Thankies! I still have to get used to it lol! (I think y'all know it was a lot lighter right?!?!)
      sigpic

Comment

*cough*

That's not good!

Cool! Where do I get eyes like that?

WoodNight!

I love that vid. Amanda looks great

fangurl moment
        Spoiler:

Keep your fingers crossed kids. I think the Leo awards are tomorrow, and both Stargate and Sanctuary had a lot of nominations. Here's hoping they win.

Last edited by jasminaGo; 07 May 2009, 01:51 PM.
        sigpic

Comment

Yeah, I'm having an Amanda fangurl night, too

Thankies! I still have to get used to it lol! (I think y'all know it was a lot lighter right?!?!)
          yup

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post

Keep your fingers kids. I think the Leo awards are tomorrow, and both Stargate and Sanctuary had a lot of nominations. Here's hoping they win.
          Tomorrow?
          Oh, now that's exciting
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Cool! Where do I get eyes like that?

You trust people and show them one thing and they tease you with it. Life ain't fair.

And you can only get them if you've been a System Lord...

Normally speaking I have lovely brown eyes...now they just look a bit red coz of flash...and Jann still has flash in eyes...oye!

He's always talking!
            sigpic

Comment

A little tidbit from DK's twitter. Not really a spoiler for Sanctuary S2, but just in case

Spoiler:
              Writing a martin wood-style stream of insanity pitch for ep 8. Feels good, actually.

about 5 hours ago from twitterrific
              sigpic

Comment

You trust people and show them one thing and they tease you with it. Life ain't fair.

And you can only get them if you've been a System Lord...

Normally speaking I have lovely brown eyes...now they just look a bit red coz of flash...and Jann still has flash in eyes...oye!

He's always talking!
                I'm not teasing.

I really do like red eyes. I'm even thinking about getting colored lenses.
                sigpic

Comment

I'm not teasing.

I really do like red eyes. I'm even thinking about getting colored lenses.
                  You do? I wuv blue ones... but I have brown ones

Colored lenses...cool...when you do...you have to show them to us!

You're an Goa'uld then
                  sigpic

Comment

You do? I wuv blue ones... but I have brown ones

Colored lenses...cool...when you do...you have to show them to us!

You're an Goa'uld then
                    Blue is cool too. (My mom has blue eyes... and she married my dad... who has brown... so I have brown eyes too ) But red are more... spooky.

I don't know if I'll actually get them. The idea of sticking something in my eye is not pleasant one. But I do want them.
                    sigpic

Comment

Blue is cool too. (My mom has blue eyes... and she married my dad... who has brown... so I have brown eyes too ) But red are more... spooky.

I don't know if I'll actually get them. The idea of sticking something in my eye is not pleasant one. But I do want them.
                      Cool about your mom! My whole family has dark brown eyes...you know that people always say babies get born with blue eyes? Not true...both my brothers and I were brown with brown eyes...and they only got darker... but I must say with this new hair my eye color looks lighter

and blue...well...Shep has it...and Bubu...and some other hot guys I know in RL

Martin has green though...not many people have that!

Lol, it ain't scary to put contacts in your eyes... I have to do that every day...no problem with it!
                      sigpic

Comment

Cool about your mom! My whole family has dark brown eyes...you know that people always say babies get born with blue eyes? Not true...both my brothers and I were brown with brown eyes...and they only got darker... but I must say with this new hair my eye color looks lighter

and blue...well...Shep has it...and Bubu...and some other hot guys I know in RL

Martin has green though...not many people have that!

Lol, it ain't scary to put contacts in your eyes... I have to do that every day...no problem with it!
                        Marry one of those guys with blue eyes, your kids should get them.

Maybe I will try the contacts. In the future.

Off to bed with me. 'Night everyone
                        sigpic

Comment

Marry one of those guys with blue eyes, your kids should get them.

Maybe I will try the contacts. In the future.

Off to bed with me. 'Night everyone
                          I'm working on it Haven't found my "blue eyes" yet...

Good good!

Night!!! Have good dreams!

Oh btw did I told y'all that I got my first Bday present today(from bro who isn't going to be here on my Bday) a new cover for my laptop, PINK! and I something so I can make my own piccie on it! Sweet!
                          sigpic

Comment

Well, yeah...if "spooky" is the look you're going for--LOL!!!

As to wearing contacts, I know people do, but I can't imagine putting them in either. And I always think of Michael Jackson in the Thriller video with those cat-eyes contacts.

Eewwww!!!

Comment

Wood Morning WooHoos

Did somebody mention green eyes?

I really shouldn't do that to myself this early in the morning

Green eyes are not as rare as you think, at least not around here. I have them, Michael has them, and I seem to see a lot of people with them........ or is it that I only notice people with green eyes?

*cough*

That's not good!

Love the hair Jann, and that wood be a great pic if you PS out the red eyes

WoodNight!

No Joe dreams LJ, just lots of jumbled Martin stuff which I now can't make sense of

Comment

Morning Woohoos

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                                *dies laughing*
                                You girls are hilarious! Catching up here has really cheered me up today I mean, not that it doesn't always, but today I really needed this
                                (((Jos)))

Hope the conference is going well?

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                                *sigh* Can't beat good old-fashioned eye-thunking.

OT:

Spoiler:
                                The banging neighbours are at it again . Every day since last week. I think they are renovating. Don't they know how EARLY it is????!!

Jann the hair looks good! Dark hair is awesome

Comment

Working...
                                X