X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
    *stumbles in bleary-eyed*

Morning Woohoos .

Awesome vid LJ . One wonders if Joe is starting to think we're all a little bit nuts

*pokes essay*
    *crawls into corner and goes back to sleep*
    Why wood he think that? He must have liked it, otherwise it wood have been removed

Comment

Yeah...they do...and it's not because of him...but it's more like...I've already done it in Highschool

And he should have worn shorts there...bad Martin

Already done with class now! Yay...still 40 min left for doing nothing
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
        Why wood he think that? He must have liked it, otherwise it wood have been removed
        True true...he loves us insane...just like he is himself!

Plus he must be happy that TPTB have finally found themselves some fangirls!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
          Yeah...they do...and it's not because of him...but it's more like...I've already done it in Highschool

And he should have worn shorts there...bad Martin

Already done with class now! Yay...still 40 min left for doing nothing
          I'm sure if Martin had known in advance how much we wood be fangurling his shorts, he wood have worn them for that shot

True true...he loves us insane...just like he is himself!

Plus he must be happy that TPTB have finally found themselves some fangirls!
          Oh yes, it takes a fun person to appreciate fun fangirls Let's face it, what other kind wood he attract? *hugs Joe*

I have to go out, back later
          Last edited by Jumble; 06 May 2009, 11:55 PM. Reason: Darn it! Can't seem to type this morning :rolleyes:

Comment

Not saying he didn't like it, just that he must think we're all crazy ! Imagine if some people were fangurling you on an internet forum out there! I think no matter how famous I was it wood still be surreal !

Comment

I'm sure if Martin had known in advance how much we wood be fangurling his shorts, he wood have worn them for that shot
              Yup, I'm sure of it!

Perhaps he should do it over with the shorts...next time someone sees him they should ask him that! it's our new mission...

Oh yes, it takes a fun person to appreciate fun fangirls Let's face it, what other kind wood he attract? *hugs Joe*

I have to go out, back later
              Sane people? *short* no...I mean ...look at his "about me" thingie on wordpress... finding sane people(what is sane?!?!) for that is difficult...

I think being sane doesn't get you far

Have fun..I'm already out...on school ...he he...waiting for my friend to finish the assignment so we can go...

Shirt warning!

YUM ...white shirt
              sigpic

Comment

Not saying he didn't like it, just that he must think we're all crazy ! Imagine if some people were fangurling you on an internet forum out there! I think no matter how famous I was it wood still be surreal !
                No I didn't mean that I thought you meant he...... never mind I think I meant he either doesn't think we're nuts, or that if he does he likes it

Yup, I'm sure of it!

Perhaps he should do it over with the shorts...next time someone sees him they should ask him that! it's our new mission...
                Okey dokey! You go and show Joe the gif and ask him to get Martin to redo it wearing shorts

Sane people? *short* no...I mean ...look at his "about me" thingie on wordpress... finding sane people(what is sane?!?!) for that is difficult...

I think being sane doesn't get you far
                Exactly

Have fun..I'm already out...on school ...he he...waiting for my friend to finish the assignment so we can go...

Shirt warning!

<lazy snip>

YUM ...white shirt
                *drools* Thanks for the warning

So I was strapping my three-year-old into the car to take him to nursery, when he suddenly pointed behind me and yelled "LOOK! THERE'S WOOD!!!"

After banging my head in my haste to turn and look, as in "Mar?....whe?....OUCH!" I realised he was pointing to a large pile of WOODen battens on my neighbour's driveway

Flippin' kids!!

Comment

Well, I'll just say that it takes one to know ...several.
                  Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                  Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

So I was strapping my three-year-old into the car to take him to nursery, when he suddenly pointed behind me and yelled "LOOK! THERE'S WOOD!!!"

After banging my head in my haste to turn and look, as in "Mar?....whe?....OUCH!" I realised he was pointing to a large pile of WOODen battens on my neighbour's driveway

Flippin' kids!!

sigpic

Comment

Good one Jasmina *wipes coffee from screen*

Comment

Okey dokey! You go and show Joe the gif and ask him to get Martin to redo it wearing shorts
                        Hmm...nope...you and LJ are the Joe talkers!

*drools* Thanks for the warning
                        Your welcome...L earned from yesterday!

Flippin' kids!!
                        ROFLMAO!

I mean...poor you!

*giggles* It doesn't help that I saw that moment yesterday!
                        sigpic

Comment

How awesome is it to fangurl someone with that name?
                          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post

How awesome is it to fangurl someone with that name?
                            Totally AWESOME

And sometimes painfully so

Jann, LJ and I talk to Joe, but he doesn't talk back to us, whereas you get your questions answered

So I vote you do it

Edit: I just realised he does answer LJ's questions, so it's just me he doesn't talk to

Comment

Joe doesn't answer my questions either...only AT did that! I asked him once for the Bday and I didn't get a reply...only that my post was approved!

*pouts*

And I'm bored again...so watching Sanctuary

Gotta love Martin directed episodes! He does it so good(Reqiem)
                              sigpic

Comment

Joe doesn't answer my questions either...only AT did that! I asked him once for the Bday and I didn't get a reply...only that my post was approved!

*pouts*
                                Ah, but he passed your questions on to Amanda whilst there were a lot that he didn't. So maybe he wood pass this question on to Martin?

And I'm bored again...so watching Sanctuary

Gotta love Martin directed episodes! He does it so good(Reqiem)
                                Oh Requiem is one of his best

I'm not watching any more until I get the dvds, because I didn't manage to record them all I want to see the whole season from start to finish And I'll have to do it quickly, because the dvds don't come out until S2 is due to start

*thinks about all the special features on those dvds* Cheers up enormously

Edit: Got to go out again

Comment

Working...
                                X