The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
    Shall be lurking today, have to have to have to do some work, first deadline tomorrow .
    *hugs* I hope you get it all finished on time!

*does a chearleader chear for Sarai*

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
    Oh but Jann, posting here is usefull too.
    True...but not good for my education...al though...it is handy for when I have to bat my eyelashes at people so that they can look at my grammar/spelling!

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    You know, the more I think about Brad's comment that he was surprised I had so much footage of him, the more it seems odd Doesn't he know what's on the dvds?
    Probably not...while there is a lot more footage than just the stuff you've showed! He's on a looooooooooot of SG dvds...

*cough*

not that I know that or so...

The life of a PTBW seems to get more and more interesting to me
    Wow, imagine that, seeing your hubby on DVD while working knowing that so many people get to see that too...
    Indeed...and you will understand what your hubby does for work and that he is actually working

And yeah, deep in my heart I'd love to see/know a PTB visited this thread. But only on good moments were we're not talking about chocolate and licking and grabby pictures, tools and ...shorts...

HubbaHubba.
    Ditto...but we're an innocent bunch of people in here so if a PTB would come in here and see us they would only appreciate us and be happy with us...

Still...our thread is a bit PTB deprived...I want one to post now *stomps with feet like a little kid*

Soooo...... how long do you think we need to keep up the innocent act? Which reminds me, maybe we should block Jann for a while? We don't want her.... um......... giving anyone the wrong idea about her.... appreciation of Brad

I'm more innocent than Nad or you...

I mean...

Who in here made a Martin vid on the song sex bomb?
    Or who rewrote a song to make it "I got wood" ....

Just sayin'
    sigpic

Comment

Yes, and we have a sanctuary for the 'forgotten PTB', who are now not so forgotten anymore We're so kind!

We even put up with Martin stalking our beloved and innocent jumble.

And yes.
      I as thread starter have the Power to make people dissappear. I can make them feel like they're here, but no one sees them.

...Ok, that was a joke

But yes. We should. I love her to pieces, but when it comes to the PTB visiting...

*cries*

I will be the most innocent girl when it comes to PTB visiting...I'm too shy to say something if Brad comes in here...even though I just want to huggle him...only huggling.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post

I mean...

Just sayin'
        Yeah, who did that?
        Ban those persons! Ban them!!!!
        Boooooo!

...Does anyone have pink wool? I'm knitting a sweater for the Lady on the Parkbench.
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*cries*

I will be the most innocent girl when it comes to PTB visiting...I'm too shy to say something if Brad comes in here...even though I just want to huggle him...only huggling.
          *hugs* It's only for a little while!

Hm, if Brad wood drop by I'd...

I don't know what I wood do actually. I'd be very pleased.
          EDIT: Emotionally pleased.
          *blinks*
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Hey little Woohoos

What a sad news that "Urgo" passed away Dom was great actor.

Nice news form EH-T , Martin likes cake I could cook him everyday different cake if only he wanted me to

600 pages??WOW!!!****

What a great that you have contact with Debbie Jumble You're famous now!

Congrats Nad on 7,000 posts - good bye 6900 // I've got "good bye horses' song in my mind now

Poor Jann *hugs* So does that mean You are the craziest and unpredictable Woohoo?

just joking

sigpic
            sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Yes, and we have a sanctuary for the 'forgotten PTB', who are now not so forgotten anymore We're so kind!

We even put up with Martin stalking our beloved and innocent jumble.
              Yeah, thanks for letting him do that What ever happened to sticking together and defending each other? Huh?

And yes.
              I as thread starter have the Power to make people dissappear. I can make them feel like they're here, but no one sees them. They just flow into the WooHoo Sekrit Naughty Pages.

...Ok, that was a joke

But yes. We should. I love her to pieces, but when it comes to the PTB visiting...
              Uh, Nad? I don't think it's working, I can still see her

True...but not good for my education...al though...it is handy for when I have to bat my eyelashes at people so that they can look at my grammar/spelling!
              Handy???? I feel so used

Probably not...while there is a lot more footage than just the stuff you've showed! He's on a looooooooooot of SG dvds...

*cough*

not that I know that or so...
              He is, I have quite a large file......

Indeed...and you will understand what your hubby does for work and that he is actually working

Ditto...but we're an innocent bunch of people in here so if a PTB would come in here and see us they would only appreciate us and be happy with us...

Still...our thread is a bit PTB deprived...I want one to post now *stomps with feet like a little kid*
              Now now, no tantrums while we're being good How can we convince them that we're all mature, sensible fans if you're stamping your feet and demanding their attention? I mean, I wood never do that!

I mean...

Just sayin'
              I have no idea what you're talking about! But I have been told that there's someone on youtube with a similar name to mine. That could be it

Comment

Originally posted by Achaja View Post
                Hey little Woohoos

What a sad news that "Urgo" passed away Dom was great actor.
                It is indeed very sad, he was such a wonderful man And we shouldn't forget that he gave us Peter, without whom a lot of the SG eps woodn't be the same *hugs Dom's family*

Nice news form EH-T , Martin likes cake I could cook him everyday different cake if only he wanted me to
                Hey! No trying to lure my stalker away with promises of cake

600 pages??WOW!!!****

What a great that you have contact with Debbie Jumble You're famous now!
                I don't think that makes me 'famous', but I guess it does make me 'known' so to speak Still not sure that it's a good thing

Congrats Nad on 7,000 posts - good bye 6900 // I've got "good bye horses' song in my mind now

Poor Jann *hugs* So does that mean You are the craziest and unpredictable Woohoo?

just joking

Nice pics

Reminds me of when Martin was showing us the new Atlantis gate and demonstrating how wobbly it was. He said something like "This is a problem for us right now. We need to spray it with some kind of Anti-wobble Spray!"

Comment

...Does anyone have pink wool? I'm knitting a sweater for the Lady on the Parkbench. : )
                  Now who is crazy?

It's getting summer and you're knitting a sweater for the lady now? instead of in the winter?

*hugs* It's only for a little while! : P

Hm, if Brad wood drop by I'd...

I don't know what I wood do actually. I'd be very pleased. ; )
                  EDIT: Emotionally pleased.
                  *blinks*
                  I'm not leaving. I refuse to leave.

Pleased eh...emotional...*shorts*

ROFLMAO...

Innocent...my ...bumm...

Poor Jann *hugs* : D So does that mean You are the craziest and unpredictable Woohoo?
                  http://www.cosgan.de/images/more/bigs/e112.gif

just joking
                  *pouts* I am not. Unpredictable yes...but crazy nope.

Handy???? I feel so used
                  *hugs* You're more than that my dear...you're also my virtual Granny! Nobody else can say that Plus you all learn me the finer arts of thunking and such...

Now now, no tantrums while we're being good How can we convince them that we're all mature, sensible fans if you're stamping your feet and demanding their attention? I mean, I wood never do that!
                  *raises eyebrows* you wooldn't do that? You most certainly wood!

as for demanding their attention nope...I'm just demanding attention of the other woohoos!

I have no idea what you're talking about! But I have been told that there's someone on youtube with a similar name to mine. That could be it
                  It's the same name as yours was...you just let it change in here... You asked Sky to delete your numbers!
                  sigpic

Comment

Now who is crazy?

It's getting summer and you're knitting a sweater for the lady now? instead of in the winter?
                    Maybe she's a slow knitter, planning ahead for next winter

I'm not leaving. I refuse to leave.

Pleased eh...emotional...*shorts*

ROFLMAO...

Innocent...my ...bumm...

*hugs* You're more than that my dear...you're also my virtual Granny! Nobody else can say that Plus you all learn me the finer arts of thunking and such...
                    I never taught you that You were the Gutter Queen looong before I joined GW! In fact, it's more likely that I learned it from you

and can we drop the 'Granny' for the time being? I woodn't want TPTB to know how ancient I am

*raises eyebrows* you wooldn't do that? You most certainly wood!

as for demanding their attention nope...I'm just demanding attention of the other woohoos!
                    Nope, I've never done that! Well, not on here anyway

It's the same name as yours was...you just let it change in here... You asked Sky to delete your numbers!
                    Ah no, you've got it wrong! I changed my name here in order to disassociate myself from that jumble65, because people were getting confused and thinking it was me *wonders how convincing that sounds*

Edit: Actually, I've realised I'm totally screwed in that respect, because the Brad vid is on my jumble65 page

Comment

Maybe she's a slow knitter, planning ahead for next winter
                      You have a point there...

I never taught you that You were the Gutter Queen looong before I joined GW! In fact, it's more likely that I learned it from you

and can we drop the 'Granny' for the time being? I woodn't want TPTB to know how ancient I am
                      ...I wasn't. I was innocent. Really. Ask Nad. She joined just after me...at that time I was still very innocent.

so you're saying you don't want to be my granny anymore...I'm telling mommy!!!*cries*

Ah no, you've got it wrong! I changed my name here in order to disassociate myself from that jumble65, because people were getting confused and thinking it was me *wonders how convincing that sounds*

Edit: Actually, I've realised I'm totally screwed in that respect, because the Brad vid is on my jumble65 page
                      You are. Poor you(said in a sarcastic manner)
                      sigpic

Comment

You have a point there...
                        It's funny, but during my 20s and 30s I used to knit non-stop for my kids, but now I woodn't be seen dead with a pair of knitting needles I think I'm living my life in reverse

...I wasn't. I was innocent. Really. Ask Nad. She joined just after me...at that time I was still very innocent.
                        Well yes, but by the time I got here you were soooo far into the gutter that you always looked like a prune

so you're saying you don't want to be my granny anymore...I'm telling mommy!!!*cries*
                        no no, I didn't say that! Just not to call me it for a while

You are. Poor you (said in a sarcastic manner)
                        Thanks for your support

Actually (funny how I can't stop saying that word lately I blame Martin ) the thought occurred to me ......... screwed by I think I should keep the rest of that thought to myself

Comment

It's funny, but during my 20s and 30s I used to knit non-stop for my kids, but now I woodn't be seen dead with a pair of knitting needles I think I'm living my life in reverse
                          You're weird... J/K

PRobably...or it's just the shippy hippy in you...I hope you don't do everything reverse though...

Well yes, but by the time I got here you were soooo far into the gutter that you always looked like a prune
                          I look that ugly No...Dude...call the emergency line...they have to un-prune me!

no no, I didn't say that! Just not to call me it for a while
                          I usually do call you just Jumble or Jumbly instead of Granny...

Thanks for your support
                          You're welcome

Actually (funny how I can't stop saying that word lately I blame Martin ) the thought occurred to me ......... screwed by I think I should keep the rest of that thought to myself

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...umble65/82.gif
                          Oh if only being screwed like that

*cough* I mean...who's the guttery one in here now?
                          sigpic

Comment

Nice pics

Reminds me of when Martin was showing us the new Atlantis gate and demonstrating how wobbly it was. He said something like "This is a problem for us right now. We need to spray it with some kind of Anti-wobble Spray!"
                            Thanks Martin can make his every comment funny

*hugs tightly*

Oh and I found nice smileys that could be useful here

//btw did anyone noticed pb act strange lately or is it only me?
                            sigpic
                            sig thanks to Luci

Comment

You're weird... J/K
                              Yes, and apparently I've pased my weird genes down to my 'family'

PRobably...or it's just the shippy hippy in you...I hope you don't do everything reverse though...
                              Not?

I look that ugly No...Dude...call the emergency line...they have to un-prune me!
                              Well you know what too much immersion in water does to your skin

*cough*

I usually do call you just Jumble or Jumbly instead of Granny...
                              Dammit! You just did it again

You're welcome

Oh if only being screwed like that

*cough* I mean...who's the guttery one in here now?
                              See, I told you, you taught me well

Thanks Martin can make his every comment funny
                              Oh he certainly can, that's one of the reasons I love to listen to him

*hugs tightly* http://www.cosgan.de/images/smilie/liebe/a055.gif

Oh and I found nice smileys that could be useful here
                              http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/k...a/serenade.gif http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/k...ouaresohot.gif

//btw did anyone noticed pb act strange lately or is it only me?
                              Lovely smileys *snurches*

PB acting strangely? In what way? I have noticed the flying-in banners, and when I upload a new pic it takes me to a new edit page. Is that what you mean?

Comment

Wood Morning WooHoos

Thanks for that EH-T Oh what an experience you had! Not 'just' meeting Martin (I can't believe I said that ) but to see Sanctuary being filmed and meeting AT! Soooooo lucky

Jann! Where the heck was the White Shirt Warning???????

Oh and um......... BRAD LIKED THE BIRTHDAY VID!!! WooHoooooood!!!

Thanks Debbie I can't stop grinning

JUMBLE!!!!! THAT is the new COOLEST THINK EVER!!! Print it out and frame it!! *iz uber jealous*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X