The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wood Morning WooHoos

Thanks for that EH-T Oh what an experience you had! Not 'just' meeting Martin (I can't believe I said that ) but to see Sanctuary being filmed and meeting AT! Soooooo lucky

Jann! Where the heck was the White Shirt Warning???????

Oh and um......... BRAD LIKED THE BIRTHDAY VID!!! WooHoooooood!!!

Anyway, Brad did like the vid. He thought is was great! He was surprised by all the footage you had, especially of him getting in and out of the plane. Good job.

He's busy working on SG-U. You will love it!

Deb Wright
    Thanks Debbie I can't stop grinning

Comment

Thanks for the re-cap EH-T. You guys were sooooooooooo lucky.

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      Wood Morning WooHoos

Thanks for that EH-T Oh what an experience you had! Not 'just' meeting Martin (I can't believe I said that ) but to see Sanctuary being filmed and meeting AT! Soooooo lucky

Jann! Where the heck was the White Shirt Warning???????

Oh and um......... BRAD LIKED THE BIRTHDAY VID!!! WooHoooooood!!!

Thanks Debbie I can't stop grinning

Woohood!!!!!
      sigpic

Comment

That's sooo cool Jumbly Deb/Brad's wife sounds really sweet
        Yay and now Brad knows that there also fans of him out there Perhaps he'll write a Jumble in a script soon

As for warning...whoops...forgot
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
          That's sooo cool Jumbly Deb/Brad's wife sounds really sweet
          Yay and now Brad knows that there also fans of him out there Perhaps he'll write a Jumble in a script soon
          I think it was really lovely of her to reply I'm tryng to compose a sensible response, which is hard when I'm happy dancing so much So not only can we contact Joe, now we can let Brad see how much we love him too

As for warning...whoops...forgot
          *rubs head* Yeah, thanks for that Not only was I high as a kite from getting the message, I then get floored by your Martin pics

Comment

I think it was really lovely of her to reply I'm tryng to compose a sensible response, which is hard when I'm happy dancing so much So not only can we contact Joe, now we can let Brad see how much we love him too
            Sensible reply you say*snort* ...erm...I won't get further than Woohood! That's soo awesome...thanks for letting us know that brad loves us loves the vid!

*rubs head* Yeah, thanks for that Not only was I high as a kite from getting the message, I then get floored by your Martin pics
            Sowwy... It was early in the morning...Jann isn't thinking straight..

You know I have found out the difference between school and home... If I have school I'm earlier awake than when I don't have classes...oh and it looks like I'm "learning" something in here...she's telling about websites and how it has to look (size/colors/organizing)

and my teacher is stil thinking I'm paying attention
            sigpic

Comment

Brad's wife is sooooo Awesome!
              She shall be fangurled for times to come.
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Boooooooooooooooored!!!!!

Whoops page got stretched

Spoiler:

Last edited by starlover; 06 May 2009, 12:44 AM.
                sigpic

Comment

...Still in class I take it, Jann?

I'm writing a summary about suicide. No way I can relate that to hippies or WooHoos.

EDIT: Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow!
                  I'm about to loose the 6900 posts I'm not doing it. I'll stop posting on GW and forever hold on to the '69's.
                  Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                    Brad's wife is sooooo Awesome!
                    She shall be fangurled for times to come.

I'm trying to send her a link to the card I made for Brad, but I don't think it's working

Jann what are you trying to do to me this morning? First no warning on the white shirts, then a HUGE pic of the shorts

Edit: Nad, you have to let it go! There will be many more '69s in your future *hugs*

Comment

I'm trying to send her a link to the card I made for Brad, but I don't think it's working

Jann what are you trying to do to me this morning? First no warning on the white shirts, then a HUGE pic of the shorts

Edit: Nad, you have to let it go! There will be many more '69s in your future *hugs*
                      No.
                      *blinks* ...Whoops.

For 7000:

Nad's Goodbye 6900 Poem

Goodbye 6900
                      it's been all that good
                      Goodbye 6900
                      the end is here, like we knew it wood

Goodbye 6900
                      I shall remember you with glee
                      Goodbye 6900
                      I'll take Happy memories with me

Goodbye 6900
                      In sepia I see you now
                      Goodbye 6900
                      Although I don't know how

Goodbye 6900
                      I'm so sad to let you go
                      Goodbye 6900
                      Oh, but I loved you so

Goodbye 6900
                      we were good, you and I
                      Goodbye 6900
                      Goodbye, it's time, Goodbye.

sigpic

Comment

Ok, here's what I've sent to Debbie

Spoiler:
                        Hi Debbie,

Thank you so much for letting me know, I'm really pleased that he liked it! I just had to use the footage of him in the plane because he was so obviously enjoying himself there

There's a bunch of us on GW that feel the people behind Stargate don't get the appreciation from the fans that they deserve, so we have a little thread dedicated to them where we post pictures and make artwork etc. It started off for Martin Wood, but we expanded it to include Brad, Rob, and Joe because we love them all for the wonderful entertainment they've given us for so many years. It gets a bit 'racy' at times, because let's face it, they're an attractive bunch of guys as well as being so talented!

I also made a card for Brad's birthday, but by the time we found out the right date it was too late to actually post it. I'm not sure if the link will work on here, but I'll give it a try

here

Thanks again for letting me know he saw the vid, it's great to actually get things through to the people we care about!

*hugs*

Jumble

And then...

Darn! I forgot to say how much we're all looking forward to SGU! Really can't wait to see it

Jumble

Hope it's ok?

Comment

CONGRATS ON 7000 NAD!!
                          Woohoooooood!!!

Comment

Ok, here's what I've sent to Debbie

Spoiler:
                            Hi Debbie,

Thank you so much for letting me know, I'm really pleased that he liked it! I just had to use the footage of him in the plane because he was so obviously enjoying himself there

There's a bunch of us on GW that feel the people behind Stargate don't get the appreciation from the fans that they deserve, so we have a little thread dedicated to them where we post pictures and make artwork etc. It started off for Martin Wood, but we expanded it to include Brad, Rob, and Joe because we love them all for the wonderful entertainment they've given us for so many years. It gets a bit 'racy' at times, because let's face it, they're an attractive bunch of guys as well as being so talented!

I also made a card for Brad's birthday, but by the time we found out the right date it was too late to actually post it. I'm not sure if the link will work on here, but I'll give it a try

here

Thanks again for letting me know he saw the vid, it's great to actually get things through to the people we care about!

*hugs*

Jumble

And then...

Darn! I forgot to say how much we're all looking forward to SGU! Really can't wait to see it

Jumble

Hope it's ok?
                            Yes!
                            That's sweet. I like it.
                            Very WooHoo worthy

EDIT: Thanks!

sigpic

Comment

Phew! Thanks

Comment

*runs in* *falls flat on her face on seeing THE SHIRT*

I've finished Brad's vid *bounces* just waiting for it to upload.....

It's quite short, but I kinda like it

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRAD!

LJ do you think Joe wood forward the link to him if you ask him nicely?
                                A little late, but very cute vid for Brad.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X